PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to do it...TONIGHT

pinkeverything
10-31-2008, 04:27 PM
Yep, I'm going out on the town dressed up tonight. Even crazier, I'm going out dressed up with the mother of my child that ended our relationship after I told her that I wanted to start cross dressing (I guess she couldn't live without me after all......I guess we'll see).

I rented a fantastic hotel room and bought lots of booze. I have reservations at a fine restaurant and some live music events to check out.

Wish me luck!:drink:

SexyLatexSamantha
10-31-2008, 04:28 PM
Good luck. Sounds like things may take a turn for the best. Enjoy.

trisha59
10-31-2008, 04:29 PM
This is truly our night have fun.

jane7
10-31-2008, 04:37 PM
good luck, hope you enjoy the evening.:love:
jane.

Jenny J
10-31-2008, 05:23 PM
Well, tonight's the night to do it. Have a great time and be sure to tip handsomely. Don't want to give crossdresser's a bad reputation!

Jen

:rose2:

Christine Kelly
10-31-2008, 05:50 PM
Good Luck!
And remember to relax and enjoy it!
Have fun!

nancyjtv
10-31-2008, 05:57 PM
Good luck tonight and enjoy yourself. The first time out dressed it always an adventure to remember.

sandra-leigh
10-31-2008, 06:40 PM
Good luck -- but be careful, more than a little booze is likely to spoil it! You *don't* want to be stumbling around or confused or sick: have a little to relax you, but then go out and hold your head up proud. You'll want to remember your evening, and you will want others to have a good impression of you: you want to look like you belong that way, not like you are making a fool of yourself and embarrassing your partner.

Christina Horton
10-31-2008, 06:45 PM
this is my 3rd time out dressed. I hope you and your ex have fun. Don't push her to get back together. Just play it smoooooooth girl. When Ashe sees it not to bad she might think it ok then maybe we should try again. Then again she may not ,she may want to go out with more but not be back together. I wish you two the best. And tell us what happened. Huggs.

pinkeverything
11-01-2008, 02:39 PM
Fantastic, fantastic. Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!! We had the greatest time. Holy Smokes, did we ever have a great time. I'll write more on it later, we just stopped in to feed the fish and we are off to do some shopping. Wow though, what a fantastic time walking around like that with someone that is important to you. Guys at traffic lights calling us. Guys outside bars making passes at us. Funny story actually. I totally fooled more than my fair share last night, until I laughed and smiled. I'll never forget the look on the guys face when he said I looked beautiful and I said "Thank you" in my man voice and smiled.:drink:

lori m crawford
11-01-2008, 04:06 PM
all i can say is go for it your a licky girl to have that