PDA

View Full Version : Just shaved my legs!

StaceyJane
10-31-2008, 05:14 PM
I just shaved my legs for the first time in a really long time. Well actually just below the knee. I haven't shaved my legs legs since just before I met my wife.
Well today I decided that since winter is coming and I could wear pants around the house I would give it a try. Actually I just started to do my feet which nornally are pretty hairy and I shave them sometimes just to make them look better. But before I knew it I had done everything below the knee. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

My legs feel wonderful! And they look terrific!
First thing I did was put on a skirt with heels and hose to check myself out.
What a great look!
Of course I do have the problem that I'm not out to my wife so what is she notices.
Well I'll worry aabout that later.
For today I am just going to enjoy my new look.

Stacey :) :) :)

SexyLatexSamantha
10-31-2008, 05:17 PM
I agree. Freshly shaved legs do feel wonderful. I try to shave mine once a week. The feeling of a skirt on shaven legs is great.

chrissie-h
10-31-2008, 05:56 PM
Hi Stacey, Nylon over freshly shaven legs is a truly wonderful feeling! :) Not that I've been good at holding back. Take care you don't get too carried away. If you want to explore your femininity more, you need to think about how your wife will feel and react WHEN she finds out. It's only a question of time! Luv Chrissie

Shannen
10-31-2008, 06:52 PM
well, of course shaved legs feel so wonderful.... :daydreaming:

what are you going to tell your wife when she asks why? :sad:

good luck,

ColleenW
10-31-2008, 06:53 PM
Hi StacyJane -

I agree, the feeling of freshly shaved legs is great:)

It doesn't matter if it's skirts or slacks I enjoy the sensation, with or without nylons.

Why not go all the way?:heehee:

Michelle 51
10-31-2008, 07:40 PM
Well you done it now girl.It's hard to go back to hairy guy leg's after you get use to shaving them.I love the feel of fresh shaved leg's and i still get a rush out of soaking in the tub and then shaving .Makes me feel very femme.Only downfall is my wife hates it.

StaceyJane
10-31-2008, 08:15 PM
I've been fighting a battle with Stacey for a long time. I'm tired maybe I'll do things her way for a while.

Stacey :)

Angie G
10-31-2008, 09:14 PM
I've been shaving my entire leg for 3 years 2 or 3 times a week and totally love it ans my wife dosen't mind at all. :hugs:
Angie

JenniferR771
10-31-2008, 09:18 PM
I don't yet have the nerve to shave. However, I did about half my calves--and my wife didn't say much--and its winter...

StaceyJane
10-31-2008, 10:08 PM
Well now for the really fun part of my plan. I have to get ready to go to work soon. (I work the night shift at a hospital) I'm going to have my pantyhose on under my pants.
My wife is asleep. I have work everything out very carefully. :)

Stacey

femw/i
10-31-2008, 10:32 PM
Yes Stacey Jane, I agree the sensation of shaved legs is a great feeling. I just tell people I like the way it looks, and also makes your legs look cleaner...

gisella.31
10-31-2008, 10:40 PM
..and the skin so sensitive to what you are wearing...:)

StaceyJane
10-31-2008, 10:46 PM
Ok, I'm dressed for work. Male on the outside but female on the inside. :) :) :)

Stacey

LittleMissGabby
11-01-2008, 06:58 AM
Take up cycling - all cyclists shave their legs then there's the Lycra!

paulaN
11-01-2008, 07:23 AM
I think you should do your hole leg. you're already going to get into trouble when she finds out. good luck.

Paula Siemen
11-01-2008, 10:01 AM
I shaved my legs for a year or so and it was a hastle. Male hair grows so fast that you practically have to shave every day to keep your legs smooth, and that just consumes too much time. I found the solution with an epilator by Braun. Yes, it was a little uncomfortable the first few times, but each time it was less painfull until I hardly notice it any more. The upper thighs and back of the knee is still somewhat sensitive after two years now that I've used the epilator. I find it most effective if I usit about twice a week; takes about 10-15 minutes unless you begin to expand beyond the legs area. Once a week is fairly effective after several months...however this will require about 20 minutes. But...my legs feel so smooth and sexy. Its a turn on for me to just rub my legs together or with my hand. It's such a girlie feel.

I'm trying to gradually expand the area to the tops of my thighs, my stomach area and groin, but this does take some adjusting too. Hopefully, as with my legs, the hair will reduce in courseness and rate of growth.

Paula

Christina Horton
11-01-2008, 10:49 AM
I just shaved my legs for the first time in a really long time. Well actually just below the knee. I haven't shaved my legs legs since just before I met my wife.
Well today I decided that since winter is coming and I could wear pants around the house I would give it a try. Actually I just started to do my feet which nornally are pretty hairy and I shave them sometimes just to make them look better. But before I knew it I had done everything below the knee. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

My legs feel wonderful! And they look terrific!
First thing I did was put on a skirt with heels and hose to check myself out.
What a great look!
Of course I do have the problem that I'm not out to my wife so what is she notices.
Well I'll worry aabout that later.
For today I am just going to enjoy my new look.

Stacey :) :) :):laughing::laughing:

I've been fighting a battle with Stacey for a long time. I'm tired maybe I'll do things her way for a while.

I can't tell you its the best thing to tell your wife, but the longer you don't tell the worse it gets. If it were me ( AND I STRESS ME,) I would feel her out,( get your minds out of the gutter girls) LOL and see how she feels about this hole crossdressing thing. I can't say you just go and do it,there is a real risk of losing your wife. I hope that never happens , but thats the truth. :sad:

Well you also have to true to yourself , Its a like being in a rock and a hard place. All us Girls can give you all the advice in the world, but in the end it's all come's down to you hun. I wish there was a ray gun we could shoot people in the heads that would make them opened minded. but it does not work like that. Just be carefull hun small stepps. QUOTE( thats one small step for man One giant Leap for WOMAN kind) UNQUOTE, Ok I changed it a little but whars a girl to do .LOL. :laughing: :lol2::canada:

StaceyJane
11-01-2008, 12:12 PM
Your right I have to tell. I guess I just keep putting it off.

Rachel Welsley
11-01-2008, 12:47 PM

if you really want to be able to get away with it, take up competitive swimming. they shave their whole body. :D

femw/i
11-01-2008, 01:03 PM

That's true!

SANDRA MICHELLE
11-01-2008, 01:04 PM
Mine have been shaved now full time for over a year, chest also. I shower every day and clean up any stuble since I hate having less than perfectly smooth legs and breast's. My wife says she likes hairy guys but she tolerates this part of me. I also shave my bikini line since I always wear bikini panties, love the pink ones!!!

femw/i
11-01-2008, 01:04 PM
if you really want to be able to get away with it, take up competitive swimming. they shave their whole body. :D
That's next!

Christina2008
11-01-2008, 08:15 PM
I love shaving my legs, it’s so feminine for me to have smooth feeling and looking legs.

Adele
11-02-2008, 05:10 AM
I always keep my feet shaved but now it's winter and we didn't get to go on holiday I'm shaving my legs again. It's the best feeling ever. Just can't do it all year round (my wife would go bonkers) but interestingly my daughter suggested I should shave my legs a few times over the summer (what summer?) I may have to go whole hog and do chest arms etc this time, I hate my eyebrows too but won't be able to do them!

high heels
11-02-2008, 06:18 AM
i only shaved my legs once.
now i get them and my arms waxed
also under arms and eybrows at a salon
they also do my pedicure and gells on my fingers