PDA

View Full Version : well i finaly did it...

tamela bell
10-31-2008, 09:38 PM
well i finaly did it, sorta...my girlfriend works in the next town and we often spend her dinner break together eating a "picnic" on the tailgate of the truck.
well she convinced me to come have dinner with her tonight while dressed. she spent the better part of our last day off together helping me with make up, and actually bought me some new make up special for the day.she also bought me some new jewelry for the occasion and even picked out my outfit and shoes for me to wear.well let me tell you it was a scary thing to actualy leave home dressed for the first time and i couldnt have done it without her support.i know this aint like going to to the mall or anything...but i dont think i am ready for that yet.

Alice B
10-31-2008, 10:10 PM
You may not be ready for the mall, but with a girlfriend like you have it isn't far away. Congratulations on a fun event.

joann426
10-31-2008, 10:15 PM
boy charlene i just wish some one say that to me to have lunch with them while dressed i wood be on top of the world

girls just wanna have fun:heehee:

MJ
10-31-2008, 10:30 PM
but nothing happend right.. you had fun. and when you get a chance to go out nothing will happen. well done and i hope you get to go out again soon

tamela bell
10-31-2008, 10:33 PM
yep while it was kinda scary it was very exciting too. i have a really good S/O this time.i realy appreciate all of her help in making the night sucessful.

gisella.31
10-31-2008, 10:36 PM
You are veeeeeery lucky!!
:)
I am very envious..

CD Susan
10-31-2008, 10:42 PM
Congratulations Charlene, that is a great first step. With a supportive and understanding GF like you have you are well on your way to having so much fun. The mall is not that far away. It is going to happen and you will love it.

Tina B.
10-31-2008, 10:46 PM
Too Cool! That is a very special lady you have there.
Tina

Christina Horton
10-31-2008, 10:59 PM
good for you girl. I just got back from going out,I went to the mall. My frist toime out was at the mall. my mall hase 450 stores and is the biggest mall in BC Canada. I got a fuul body wax, then got my nails done. Long nails ,as I type now I have to type with the tips of the nails. Neat. You should get your girl friend to go to the mall and get your naiols done. Oh if you get your toes done make sure you don't were paintie hose and bring flip flops so the can dry. So you now have something to look forward to LOL. talk to you later.:hugs: