PDA

View Full Version : Foundation Garment

jade lee
07-09-2004, 04:24 AM
I have question girls, How many fancy foundation Garments?
Such as girdles, longline, waist clicher.
I have serveral, open bottoms, girdles with garters, longline open bottom with girdles, longline with the opening at the crotch. Give me some imputs. Thanks girls.

Dallas
07-09-2004, 04:33 AM
Foundations are something you have for a house; thanks but no thanks.

Shy Charlotte
07-09-2004, 04:49 AM
Love foundation garments myself, but prefer the decorative stuff to the plainly functional stuff. I'm working on teaching myself to sew so I can make a "Dangerous Liasons" style corset out of a Chinese cheongsum material. Haven't even stitched a button before, but I figure if I can grind a recurve bevel on a hawksbill, this should be a piece of cake, right? Right?? Ah well, famous last words.

Shy Charlotte

PaulaJeanette
07-09-2004, 05:57 AM
MMMMM....a gal after my own heart...shapewear is heavenly. My experience has been getting something that is really too tight...although it may make you look and feel sexy with your hourglass figure....isn't much fun. Due to the discomfort, you're likely not able to wear it for very long. Besides, I think if too tight and restrictive to your breathing there might be some health implications. But then, we've all heard of stories where sex partners have died when they went too far with choking as part of trying to heighten the euphoria. I sometimes wonder this myself when I'm wearing my corsets and girdles.

Like everything else and because for some of us who still have a crossdressing secret, we can never be too careful!

Paula J.

softandsmooth
07-09-2004, 08:35 AM
I am sure I would love the feeling of an open bottom girdle with garters.

I have a typical boy bum - kinda small and no hips to speak of. A girdle would give it some more shape.

I have a very fancy dress corset from Axfords of London. Very strong boning, front busk, multiple wide garters. The clench around the midriff feels wonderful. When I wear it I need to think tranquil thoughts as it arouses me a great deal and arousal just doesn't make the front of feminine slacks look right.

I actually like to wear it with tight jeans or slacks. I have normally a 32 waist :o but with the corset it is a comfortable 29 :) . This lets me wear pants that fit much closer around the bum ;) and gives me at least the illusion of hips.

Charlotte

Tristen Cox
07-09-2004, 03:59 PM
Love'em to death. Don't have enough of them. Anykind- I don't mind. Even with a 30 waist I can tuck that down to 27-28ish. The results speak for themselves in the mirror. Prefer 'over the bust' corsets.
Sure the response will be conflicting but you've got my vote.

Scaredsis
07-09-2004, 04:24 PM
I like tight. I think that is what started my love of foundations (not footings for a structure). I guess I was about 6 or 7 when I found my moms under things. I have been in the closet eversince. :confused:

jade lee
07-09-2004, 05:23 PM
Thank you girls. my girdle are not restricting. Just love the feel of it, it does not have to be that it takes your breath away. I am no way a large person. 5'4", with a 32" waist. It is something I enjoy wearing.

diane
07-09-2004, 07:37 PM
Girdles, Corsets, Waist Cinchers ... since I just dress up at home and can take them off when they get uncomfortable I always wear them. Gives me that girlish hour glass figure.

Darby
07-09-2004, 08:23 PM
A girl cannot have enough curve makers! After using waist nippers, body shapers/slips I got an extreme rubber corset. WOW! What a feeling and my sweater dresses are so smooth, I'm almost tempted to get a skin tight dress but I don't dare... not that brave. Besides, leaving a little to the imagination is a girls best friend isn't it?

salem
07-11-2004, 06:59 AM
My waist cincher has been one of the best and most satisfying cd items that I have purchased. Just wish it was easier to tie the bow at the back!
salem

Gina
10-02-2004, 03:14 PM
Hi Jade,
Yes I wear foundation garments as compared to lingerie. Having been caught dressed a couple of years ago, I am allowed to dress by my wife on the understanding she decides what I dress in. I am 45, so the garments do consist of ob girdles and long line bras, I would like to wear something sexier perhaps, but beneath a sweater and skirt, no one knows!!!

Tina J
10-03-2004, 07:41 AM
I absolutely love wearing foundation underwear. The feel of a longline firm control bra, with a nice tight girdle, is heaven. Only wish I could get some of my own, only ever had a chance when I've 'borrowed' them.
I would like to get hold of an open bottom all-in-one corselette, they look really sexy. (easy to relieve myself.....!)
My fantasy outfit would be: Longline firm control bra, Open bottom girdle, all in white, with stockings and high heels, long white gloves, and a really wide choker/collar.
Any pictures like this anywhere ?
Tina

Gina
10-09-2004, 07:58 AM
Hi jade,
Yes, I too love corselettes long line bra's and girdles. I find the long line a great help for supporting my water filled poly bags which I use for breasts, and under a tight skirt a high waisted girdles with satin frnt and rear panels really smooth my outline. Gina

crispy
10-09-2004, 08:40 AM
I try to avoid scaffolding, except for support panties to hold my bits in place. :)

Alayna
10-09-2004, 02:33 PM
Hee hee, I think my love of corsets speaks for itself:p , but I also really love the feel of other shapers...I adore Flexees!

Oh and Charlotte? Do it!! You'll love the freedom that comes from learning how to sew - you can alter,re-create, copy, design, whatever. If there's one important thing I learned over the last year of teaching myself how to sew, it's that no garment is as difficult as it looks... Check out my "new corset" thread (I'll add some more soon) and above all pick up a pattern at Joann's or some other fabric store. I have 2 simplicity patterns and one Laughing Moon, and I've never even opened the pattern part. The instructions are the real jewel in these things - I learned so much from that.

Start slow though - make a skirt, they're real easy and you learn a lot about fit and fabric through them. Humble beginnings will help you work up to a corset without getting totally frustrated. The first thing I ever made was a satin sheet sleepsack (like the kind you would take to a hostel). I didn't even sew it, just used fusible tape! If you ever get really serious about it I totally recommend "Patternmaking for Fashion Design". It's a textbook for fashion design students, and worth every penney of the $90 it costs. Above all, if you have any questions, ask me and some of the other girls here who sew...

I always get excited when I see that someone wants to learn how to make their own clothes - It's a very rewarding experience, and anyone with persistence and stubborness can do it:D

babe4life
10-09-2004, 03:55 PM
I was very excited when my dad bought my mom a sewing machine the other day. Thing is, I have now been on it more often than my mom! Just want to get some patterns and give a nice skirt a try. Trouble is, need to work on it when no one is home and that just about never happens :(

Love,
Vicky

Jadeanne
10-09-2004, 09:17 PM
I composed a grand, long reply and timed out.

I LOVE foundation garments, and when I dress en femme (around the house only), I feel naked without at least one foundation garment under my dress/jumper/top and skirt (I can wear pants any time).

I have longline bras, open bottom girdles, control panties, waist cinchers (one with garters), bustiers, open bottom body briefer, front lacing corset.

Over 90% of the times I'm dressed, my hosiery is gartered stockings.

Jadeanne