PDA

View Full Version : First Time

MELONI1
11-01-2008, 01:49 AM
I Know This Thread Has Been Started Before, But What Got You Started Crossdressing?

For Me, It Was Growing Up With 4 Older Sisters Who Used To Dress Me Up In Their School Clothes As A Joke. I Quickly Realized That I Enjoyed Wearing All These Different Outfits. So I Began To Sneak Into Their Rooms Whenever I Was Alone And Try On All Of Their Clothes. My Favorites Were Their Miniskirts And Boots, Their Prom Gowns And Anything Fur That They Had. The Prom Gowns Were My Most Favorites, As They Made Me Feel Very Feminine.

ColleenW
11-01-2008, 05:09 AM
I started aroujnd 12, sneaking my sisters bras, garter belts (remember those?) and nylons. I really loved the feel (and to be honest the idea of the forbidden). Things just progressed from there.:)

Shari
11-01-2008, 05:37 AM
This question is something I've been wrestling with for as long as I can remember.
I do recall my first time, sneaking my mother's girdle and stockings and putting on a pair of her high heeled sandals, but my age escapes me. The only thing I know for sure is I was pre pubescent. I'm guessing 9 or 10.
I just did it on a whim. It just happened. There was no pre planning or thought connected to it. I just grabbed the stuff and did it. The rush I got instantly hooked me.
It was some time after that that I did it again. By the time I did reach puberty, it took on a whole different meaning. Sexual, of course.
The funny thing is that I have never thought of myself as odd or strange when dressing. I know most others would think that, but I've nevr considered myself off center in any way.
It just always felt right somehow-and still does.
Shari

Teri Jean
11-01-2008, 06:31 AM
I started in my early teens with a bra and panties from the clothes hamper. After high school I entered the military and the urges were in check until I was out and married for 10 years or so. Then they came back and have been with me ever since. Last year with my wifes passing the gates opened and I dress daily. Hope this answers you question. Hugs Keli

Katheryn
11-01-2008, 06:41 AM
I Know This Thread Has Been Started Before, But What Got You Started Crossdressing?

Putting on one of my mom's girdles.

Kate

RachelDenise
11-01-2008, 06:54 AM
I went in to my Mom's lingerie drawer and tried on one of her bras. It was Heaven! Why? I don't know but it was something that I had to do....... The rest is herstory.

Paula Siemen
11-01-2008, 10:13 AM
It was pretty much the same with me. I started wearing my older sister's (2 yr older) bras and panties, I guess when I was about 11 or twelve. Anytime I was home alone, I was in my sisters room trying on her clothes. Bras, panties, girdle, bathing suit. I could not get into her dresses as I was much heavier and I never tried her hose as I was scarred I would run them. Anyway it was heaven. Once she came home early with her girl friends and I had to hide in her closet in her bathing suit. I thought I would shake out of my skin, but fortunately in about 5 minutes, they left and I was able to escape. It took a while before I dared go back to her room to wear her clothes again. I was always very careful to replace things exactly as I found them and I don't think she ever knew I wore her clothes. I supose she may have wondered what was happening to her tampons though??? Another really fem feeling I discovered.

Carly D.
11-05-2008, 06:58 PM
I was in a terrible accident that took my feet and scared my face so bad... my back was broken and my feet were mashed.. it was horrible... very scary.. I first started race car driving when I got my first tricycle.. imagine me telling my mom at such a tender age that I wanted to race cars when I got older.. she laughed and said not without two feet and a severly detatched thumb you won't.. what a night mare...

danielle42
11-05-2008, 08:20 PM
Iwas 4 when my sister dressed me up in her yellow jumper,whitetop, red tights,her panties and white shoes with a red ribbon around my head.:) than she ran to tell my mother:( the rest is as they say history

sorry no pics :( :(

avril findlay
11-05-2008, 08:24 PM
I can't remember a time when I didn't prefer dresses, skirts, knickers etc. to boys clothes. Having older sisters and an understanding Mother, and female clothing readily available was of course a great help.

jenncrosser
11-05-2008, 08:27 PM
When I was like 9 or 10, I drooled over the panties in the ads from the sunday paper, like the JC penney and sears pullouts. I didn't know why, but I really wanted seom of those panties. So I would pull my undies up on the sides to make them look like that.

It wasn't until we moved into town where ther was a Target less than a mile away, bike distance. First chance I got I went by myself to the girls section and found some satin like nylon girls' briefs and took them home. (no I didn't have any money, but got them anyway. I was a bad little girl.) BTW, did anyone else ever have those kinds of girls panties? I think I changed into them in the bathroom at the park behind the Target. I was hooked from then on, and continued to amass more and more panties until I started buying them for myself and expanding to bras, stockings, etc.

I found some old clothes that were put in my closet for storage one time and hit paydirt. I had no idea they'd been in there for a couple of years. My mom's old clothes she'd never wear again. She never got them back. LOL

DebraMCD
11-05-2008, 08:40 PM
My mom's shoes and panty hose when I was about 10. Then dressing in her clothes, using her make-up til about 16. I had stopped for awhile, then started again at about 22. Been dressing ever since off and on.:battingeyelashes: