PDA

View Full Version : Missery loves company

DeniseNJ
11-01-2008, 07:53 AM
This thread are for all those that couldn't dress up and be the girl that you are for Halloween. Be it things you had to do , the wife, the kids. just couldn't make the time. Yes I am a little depressed BUT I did go for a drive early that morning as Denise for coffee (The wife never knew) and I really didn't prep to the nines like I wanted to do. I was in a Mcdonalds last night and 3 girls came in , one was Robin , one was wonderwoman and one skinny white chick was in a ****ty dress and nice strappy sandles. I asked her what are you supposed to be a Hot chick at a nightclub,:thumbsup: her reply was I/m a angel . I left my halo in the car. I had a quick comeback and she almost fell to the floor. Yes they were true GG's , this one black girl wearing the robin costume from Batman had more cleaveage than the grand Canyon . When she walked I thought one of her girls were gonna bounce out and smack me in the face LOL another remark from me and they all were laughing .Even the staff behind the counter joined in!! They were very slowwith orders and I asked robin if she could jump behing the counter and do a KABOOM KAPOW and a BANT to wake those jokers UP!!! I told her good thing the CATwoman wasn't here , she would kick her AZZ Well! never insult a big breasted young black woman in a Robin costume!!!:bonk::lol::lol:. Her comeback had me wetting my panties. I had fun messing with them and how I wish I was one of them dressed up all feminine and pretty. OK back to being depressed anyone wanna join me with a cup of coffee and your story!!!

Karren H
11-01-2008, 08:49 AM
I couldn't dress up either but I had an awesome evening.. Scaring trick-or-treaters.. Then the wife and I watched 4 episodes of the closed... I love kyra sedgwick!! :). Life is good.. No matter how I'm dressed!!

TGMarla
11-01-2008, 08:56 AM
I dress up all the time, but on Halloween, there are a lot of neighbors and kids coming to the door. So I don't dress up. Instead, I put a scary movie on the TV and passed out candy.

To me, Halloween isn't about crossdressing. It's supposed to be about spooks and goblins, witches and werewolves, not pretty ladies and a good excuse to wear high heels. But that's just me. I strongly encourage anybody who wants to take the opportunity to dress to do so and have a good time.

Today is All-Saints Day. Maybe that's a better occasion for all you "angels" to get out there and look your best. Who needs an excuse? Looking your best is its own excuse! I hope you all had a fun Halloween. And stay away from the leftover candy....it's murder on the waistline!

TxKimberly
11-01-2008, 09:25 AM
I didn't get to dress either. My wife basically threatened to kill me. :-(