PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe i did it!!!

StaceyJane
11-01-2008, 08:01 AM
Tonight was a big night for me. No I did not hit the town all dressed up but I did go to work for the first time with pantyhose on. It felt so great!!!!!!!
I had shaved my legs yesterday so the hose looked very smooth. Of course i kept it under my pants at work so no one could see it but just being there talking to co workers and feeling feeme for a whole 8 eight hour shift was so wonderful. Of course I'm going to do it again. If I could I would always go to work this way now.
I'm thinking tonight I'll stash some ladies shoes under my carseat so while I'm driving to work and driving home I can be in heels.

:) :) :) :)

I feel so wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Stacey

Veronica 1
11-01-2008, 08:13 AM
It is a great feeling, isn't it. It can become addicting though.

Teri Jean
11-01-2008, 08:52 AM
I like that feeling also. If you want a treat put a garter belt onwith stockings and it's like a leg message all day. Keli

jane7
11-01-2008, 09:44 AM
gratulasion stacey, you were brave, did you use socks over? i wwill try to do the same if i dare.
jane.:hugs:

Paula Siemen
11-01-2008, 09:47 AM
I used to have to make a long drive each week end. I worked out of town from my family, about a 2 hour drive. I kept a small bag of Paula's things in the back of the car so I could make a quick change when I left town, or change back to drab befor I returned home. It did feel really great to be dressed as Paula as I crused the highways. I got to where I could even make thge change pretty quickly at a roadside pull of. Please don't try changing eitherway while driving...no matter how rushed you are. It would be very difficult making explanations at the emergency room or to the Highway Patrol.

Anyway, Paula's bag contained a couple of bras, panties, panty hose and/or thigh highs, heels, a skirt and blouse, older wig, a small baggie of cheap jewelry, and a small bag of makeup like the ladies carry in their purse. Also, a slim purse, hair brush and...very important, makeup remover (Sally's carries a package of makeup remover wipes...probably the same as baby wipes for an easy and quick way to remove makeup without a lot of mess or other convieniences).

I did this for about three years and got a little more bold with it as the trips passed by, to where I was driving in full fem and actually stopping at some stores (Walmart and Bealles) along the way to pick up more things for Paula. I never had any problems (or car trouble) and was actually stopped once for speeding (got off with a warning and a lot of questions...I think the cop was interested). With carefull selection of the clothes, shoes and purse, all of Paula's change of attire would fit nicely into an atteche case size bag..or briefcase if that works better.

God Luck, Have fun and be careful.
Paula

Darlene Dippy
11-01-2008, 09:55 AM
Tut, tut these CDers, turn your back for one minute and .....

Enjoy is what its all about Stacey.:)

Darlene

LittleMissGabby
11-01-2008, 10:26 AM
Well done - takes a bit of courage the first time - but what a thrill!! Bet it's not the last time - take care driving in heels though.

Bernie xxx

StaceyJane
11-01-2008, 10:33 PM
Ok, tonight I have a pair of heels stashed under my car seat. So when I get in my car I'll take off my shoes and socks and slip on my heels.:)
I'll just have to remember to put my regular shoes back on when I'm done. :)
If only I could figure out a way to where a skirt along the way!!

Stacey :)

StaceyJane
11-02-2008, 01:16 PM
I was at work all night again wearing my pantyhose. It feltr really nice. I wore my heels in the car on my way to work. I had to show my ID at a security point. The guard never knew I had heels on while I was showing my ID.
10 hours in pantyhose last night, A new record!!!!

Stacey :)

Rachel B42
01-03-2009, 07:51 PM
I have been wearing panties and a bra to work for many months and it's a fantastic feeling, I have added small forms and think the next thing will be either pantyhose or stockings. The first time I did it I felt Sooo good, both physically and mentally. I was much more relaxed at work. Keep going Stacey!

beenherelongtime
01-03-2009, 09:43 PM
it is a great feeling, the idea of shoes in the car is a good one. i at times would also wear panties instead of pantyhose, with thigh highs. the only trouble with this was that sometimes the elastic on the thi-highs would stretch and the stocking would slip down and bunch up

BobbiJ
01-03-2009, 10:27 PM
I'll see your pantyhose and raise you a steel-boned corset. I wore mine to work last Monday. I had a fleece warmup over my shirt all day, so no one could notice a thing, but every breath i took was a reminder. :)

Teri Jean
01-03-2009, 11:34 PM
BobbiJ,
I know what you mean and I find that a waist cincher, bra, panty hose, and small forms under the work clothes are constant reminders (in a wonderful way) of our feminine side and our life style. The other day I forgot to remove the eyeliner and mascra and was spotted by a female co-worker, oooops. She just said that a good makeup remover would take care of that. She has not asked or commented since and we are fast friends. Keli

Dragster
01-04-2009, 11:12 AM
Bobbi, I've been out shopping, wearing a proper corset, laced up really tight, and stockings under my sweater and jeans. No one could see anything (you'd have to be pretty observant to see the suspender "bumps") but I often wonderded whether people noticed that I couldn't bend down to pick up anything off the lower shelves; I had to squat down. If my shoelace had come undone, I don't think I could have got down far enough to re-tie it. Kudos to you if you went to work like that for a full day! As you said, every (shallow) breath is a reminder, but what a delicious reminder! Are you going to risk it again?

Tony

Sophie_C
01-04-2009, 12:14 PM
Tonight was a big night for me. No I did not hit the town all dressed up but I did go to work for the first time with pantyhose on. It felt so great!!!!!!!
I had shaved my legs yesterday so the hose looked very smooth. Of course i kept it under my pants at work so no one could see it but just being there talking to co workers and feeling feeme for a whole 8 eight hour shift was so wonderful. Of course I'm going to do it again. If I could I would always go to work this way now.
I'm thinking tonight I'll stash some ladies shoes under my carseat so while I'm driving to work and driving home I can be in heels.

:) :) :) :)

I feel so wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Stacey

Congrats on crossing the line (no pun intended) but I do have to wonder what the deal with pantyhose is, when most women do NOT wear it anymore, except on certain formal occasions (like going to the opera, a fancy dinner, etc - and in conjunction with specific dresses, of which it really isn't essential).

This is a question, btw - i'm not meaning to be hard on you.:confused:

JoAnne Wheeler
01-04-2009, 01:01 PM
I have worn panties, pantyhose and women's shoes on many occasions out - no socks either - great feeling
JoAnne Wheeler

bredalee25
01-04-2009, 01:07 PM
I know what you're talking about i've been wearing a bra and panties to work under my clothes for about a month now and yes it's great talking with others when you know what you're wearing and they don't.

Glad to hear of your incredible first time.

ttfn

Jolene
01-04-2009, 01:16 PM
Congrats on crossing the line (no pun intended) but I do have to wonder what the deal with pantyhose is, when most women do NOT wear it anymore, except on certain formal occasions (like going to the opera, a fancy dinner, etc - and in conjunction with specific dresses, of which it really isn't essential).

This is a question, btw - i'm not meaning to be hard on you.:confused:

There is just That Something about wearing a pair of pantyhose. I have noticed many women do not wear it much anymore. Skirts seem to be more rare nowdays too and when I do see a women with a short skirt and nice stockings it always brings a sigh.

carolinoakland
01-04-2009, 01:47 PM
For years I was terrified that of wearing my panties under boy clothes. I was SURE that someone would be able to 'tell' I was wearing them. Then one day I realized that if there was ever any one who would be able to tell if there were panties under someone's clothes it would be me. But in thirty years I'd never noticed, so..... I started wearing 'em everyday and haven't looked back ever since. Carol

Victoria StJohn
01-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Stacey, what's really great is PH under your jeans while you are tucked with a firm high waisted brief. It really helps your girly walk. Another benefit is the reminder of not too many snacks, which is good for your figure. Cheers,:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes:

sherib
01-07-2009, 03:51 PM
When I had to travel to local states for work I always worn pantyhose. I also had a pair of heels that I put on while I was driving. They felt great, plus it kept my mind off the long drives.

PamelaTX
01-07-2009, 05:18 PM
Congratulations, StaceyJane! I love wearing pantyhose to work. In addition to feeling wonderful they keep my feet from swelling up when I have to sit for long periods of time.

Petra Bellejambes
01-07-2009, 05:24 PM
It can make you giddy. Enjoy, but keep a leash on it friend.

O who am I fooling ... let it totally sweep you away ...

jessicacd43
01-08-2009, 06:33 PM
It is a very great feeling!!!!

Hosed
01-08-2009, 08:49 PM
Pantyhose under my work clothes is great, though I do wear socks because of my work boots. When its hot outside I'll do just some Barely There panties, I just crave the smooth feeling I guess.

crossdrezzer1
01-09-2009, 12:22 AM
you go girl!!!

Danielle
01-09-2009, 06:40 AM
My calgon moment is to wear my Garter belt with cuban heel fully fashioned stockings and my bodysuit 38b I experience a very intense feeling all day when wearing that.The heels always stay in my car.The other day I went to the Bank in wedges:eek:I was in shock all day:eek:but:love:it:thumbsup:

Tashee
01-09-2009, 07:41 AM
When I was young I had real long hair-This was the 80's when the long coats were en vogue for men.
I still lived with my parents so I had to be (careful) Well T decided she wanted to go out. I had what I could grab from sis. At this point I did not have my own. But, the big secret was almost an unsaid code. What was off limits got drastically moved..What was fine was left at the easiest access point. So Miss T gets dolled up to a point, now makeup. But my hair was done cute. My long coat was used defensively, just in case snoopy neighbors were home from work and happen to be looking out the window..Tho I know of one who saw me at some time in my life. I know this by this remark when I became engaged. The Nice lady said- I will use my girl name, she used my boy name.. She said geez T you had me a bit worried! I did not think you were going to Marry a women. My males ego said"Yes I know" Thinking that she was implying T was a womanizer..She quickly replied " I figured you were going to become a women:doh:..Yes I was stunned-

The driving day I had a long dress on hose 2 inch heels! I was loving life. Then It started to snow. It was not sticking on the roads right away.. But in time I did get home because the radio did mention this storm would continue and dump many inches of snow on us. Let me add-I brought no change of clothes with me or different shoes:eek:. If someone came home this 17 year old boy girl was caught. Back then I am sure I had that pink rebel streak a bit more than when I had my kids.
I pull up, its all clear!!!!! I walk in the house. All clear!!!! Wow I pulled that one off!.

Within 10 minutes my Dad came home. I tramped up to my room and changed-Discretely put my sisters clothes back. Phew. Now he is calling for me to come down stairs. Questions start. I am like OMG! He is asking if I have company. Nope Dad. Did someone deliver anything. I am like "not that I know of" He goes to the door. He says that is strange there are high heel prints in the walkway..I run o the door. OMG there are!. In my Pink Fog driving I never noticed, tho the snow was not accumulating on the street it started to pile up slightly enough to leave footprints in the snow on the walkways. Holy sht!! I tell him I have been upstairs listening to music and heard nothing if any one was there. OK rebel me! Sure. My perfect opportunity-GONE.

I will never forget that day:love:.

Juliemckay
01-09-2009, 08:04 AM
I could never go to work in my femme undies...

wait a minute...

my panties are giving me a bit of a wedgie...

I would be afraid of being caught...

hold on...

my panty hose a riding down...

OK, where was I?

Catherine99
01-14-2009, 01:52 PM
Been wearing pantyhose to work for years. Wouldn't have it any other way. Wife knows and accepts.

Louise2009
01-14-2009, 02:15 PM
i went shopping at Cheshire Oaks on Sunday wearing a bra and stockings under my normal stuff for the first time.
My wife has no idea about my little secret but it felt great, especially when she went into a bra shop and i had to wait in the shop whilst she was being measured and fitted.
I was watching the other customers shopping for bras and thinking if only they knew that i was wearing one.

Carly D.
01-14-2009, 03:39 PM
I've worn pantyhose to work a great many times.. and panties, that goes without saying... I wore a bra once as well.. I stashed some heels (platforms) in my truck but rarely wore them while driving.. I went to work like early in the morning, around four in the morning.. lotsa fun.. and as the people here have stated don't change on the go.. I did that, no accidents though.. just couldn't wait to get home to try on those new shoes.. I haven't done that in a long time even though I've bought new shoes within the past three weeks..