PDA

View Full Version : I was a hit

Veronica 1
11-01-2008, 08:38 AM
I went to a halloween party at the neighbors last night. who I has only met casually before, and I had to go as a witch, of course. I wore my short black wig, black velvet long sleeve, knee length dress, and since my D cups did not seem quite big enough I put my C cup forms underneath for effect. hehe would that make me a 36CD? I was there for about an hour before I was made as a CD but everyone was cool about it and we were having a great time. Soon, some people started coming to the party from the bar and they all said that I should have been there as I would have won all the prizes. Really made me feel great. The best part was when one of the guys came up and grabbed my boob and was so surprised about how my forms felt that he had to have his wife take a feel. All she had to say was, "I used to feel that firm, about a century ago". LOL All the GG's there complimented me on my makeup and then they all had to try on my wig to see how they would look with black hair. As I was getting ready to go, the host even came up and thanked me for coming and making the party a hit. After I got home, it took a couple of hours for the glow to wear off so that I could even think about going to sleep. I am so happy and it sure gave my ego a boost. The only down side is that I forgot to take my camera and so I do not have any pics from the party.

Michl41
11-01-2008, 11:51 AM
Hey, glad you had such a good time, what a convienent opportunity....now you can start planning on next year and get plenty of pictures..........:):devil:....Michelle

Nicole Erin
11-01-2008, 12:01 PM
People love us for sure :D
Halloween is OUR day isn't it my sisters?

Teri Jean
11-01-2008, 02:38 PM
Sounds like fun and I hope someone used their cell phone camera and can get you a couple pics. I went to a friends house and he took pics of me so hopefully I can have some to share also. The feeling is great. Love it. Keli

CD Susan
11-01-2008, 03:23 PM
Sounds like you had a great time. Halloween parties are a lot of fun. I did not go to one this year but I did go out. I went shopping at the mall and Walmart. Of course I was fully dressed and had a good time. No one paid any attention to me so I think I looked convincing enough to pass. I plan on doing this again soon as I enjoy being out dressed up.

lauraabdl
11-01-2008, 06:15 PM
I'm glad you had fun. I didn't get to go out this year:sad:but plan to make up for this soon as I am planning an outing for myself. Just got to get out dressed for a break from this drab routine.
Laura

Angie G
11-01-2008, 07:58 PM
Don't yo just love Halloween hun. I'm glad you enjoyed the party hun.:hugs:
Angie