PDA

View Full Version : Halloween night at the Blackhawks game

SANDRA MICHELLE
11-01-2008, 12:51 PM
Well I had just a great night out dressed as Sandra and went to the Chicago Blackhawks game. The only way it could have been more fun is if I could have gone with one of you girls. I really wanted to give Karen a call and have her hop a plane to Chicago but I only won the tickets yesterday in the morning and had to pick them up at will call. They were almost center ice tickets in the third row, 375.00 each. The Hawks won the game 5-2 against the Stars but I really didn't go for the game I went for the night out as Sandra. I wore a navy blue mini dress and my knee lenght 5" heeled boots and if I don't say so myself I was "hot". I stopped and had my nails done and make-up a a salon on the way. You have no idea how fantastic it was, I really didn't have any problems with anyone, they were mostly into the game and there were a lot of people in costumes but of course mine was not a costume, it was just me, little old Sandra Michelle.

vikki2020
11-01-2008, 02:31 PM
Wow! Good for you,Sandra!Like the song says: "If you can make it there, you'll make it anywhere"!I know the girls dress pretty nice at a Hawks game, especially down in the front row.You might have had a harder time sitting up in the 300 level.That's still pretty gutsy! Wouldn't it be cool to be one of the girls picked to try and score a goal in between periods?[do they still do that?] They always picked a hot girl, dressed to kill!