PDA

View Full Version : I'm Buzzin After A Fantastic Samhain !!!!

Felix
11-01-2008, 01:44 PM
I had a great time on Friday night. I started the night with my own celebration for Samhain it was very personal and I felt really good after I had completed this both spiritually and emotionally.

Later I joined my friends and we had a great evening going around all the pubs we frequent. They were all very gothic and decorated for Halloween, I was buzzin and felt so alive :)

I had a brief time at about 10.15pm when I had one of my disconnected thingies, what I mean is I was there but not there It was the usual thing were I feel like I'm looking from the outside in. I don't know what snapped me out of it but good job I did coz I was almost going to leave, so good job I didn't coz the night just got better and better. I did get a shock though coz one of the drag queens grabbed me and snogged the face off me I was like omg!! But I was laughing and she got me up to dance and we had a good dance it was so nice lol!! It totally relaxed me :)

Then I really had to assert myself coz I went to the loo and a bloke who has known me for a long time as Felix said to me 'FELIX DO YOU KNOW THIS IS THE MENS LOOS!' I turned around and said,'I AM A TRANS MAN AND THAT IS WHY I AM IN HERE, I AM A MAN!!!' He looked at me and didn't know what to say, I just walked out and felt good about how I had handled it. The guy didn't know how to look at me for the rest of the night and too right!!!!!!

I think the whole night was so positve in many of its outcomes even one of the lesbian community who I know but not incredibly well stopped me and said I've been trying to get in touch with you coz we are having a bash for another friend who knows me. I thought how nice was that, so I gave her my no. so she could contact me about the party. This could be a real positive move and a chance to gain some more acceptance between the communities. Hmmmm yup think thats the way to go I feels it in my bones. xx Felix :hugs:

ZenFrost
11-01-2008, 02:17 PM
I knew there was a reason Samhain is my favorite holiday. :D

Felix
11-01-2008, 02:37 PM
Back at ya Bro!!!!! xx Felix :hugs: