PDA

View Full Version : You look like a girl

Angie G
11-01-2008, 02:20 PM
I got got of work early yesterday to get ready to go out with the grandkids trick or treating last night I dressed like a cowgirl. When I walked in my son house the first thing my 11 year old granddaughter told me was you look like a girl. Well that made my day.:hugs:
Angie

Teri Jean
11-01-2008, 02:26 PM
Out of the mouth of babes, I had that happen last night and a trick or treater, little girl, asked if I was a girl for the night and I told her yes I am tonight. She said thank you and left but it did make my day. Innocents of youth and their willingness to accept makes the heart warm. Thanks for sharing. Keli :-)

Jess_cd32
11-01-2008, 02:35 PM
Out of the mouth of babes, I had that happen last night and a trick or treater, little girl, asked if I was a girl for the night and I told her yes I am tonight. She said thank you and left but it did make my day. Innocents of youth and their willingness to accept makes the heart warm. Thanks for sharing. Keli :-)

Isn't that the truth about kids. Glad to hear you had a great time Angie:hugs:

lauraabdl
11-01-2008, 06:09 PM
Children say the darnest things. But it is usally the truth and no emotions.

Glenda
11-01-2008, 09:32 PM
Angie, I'm so glad that you've been able to dress for the last couple of years. I know how important it is for you to be able to show them this side of you without revealing the depth of your desires. Don't let them start calling you Grandmapa.

Tracii G
11-01-2008, 10:30 PM
That is so very cool Angie gotta love grandkids huh?