PDA

View Full Version : My feet hurt this morning

Sophia de la luz
11-01-2008, 02:38 PM
I dressed up yesterday for work, and wore 4" heels all day. I wore a beautiful black dress and coat with tights and silver jewelry. Got lots of compliments from men and women, especially women. Several admired by skill walking with the heeled boots. Got asked wear I got clothing. Was told I looked "hot". Several people through the day had to do a double take. It was quite a bit of fun. Went to the lock smith, the hardware store, the bank, the local bakery... all filled with people I know and see every week. Everyone was mellow.
Went trick-or-treating with the kids, went to bed... woke up and my feet ached with soreness. Massaged them a bit, and now they're ok.
What a day.

CD Susan
11-01-2008, 03:38 PM
Sophia it sounds like you had a good time yesterday. I have never gone to work dressed but I can imagine how much fun it would be. Yesterday I went out dressed up and had a blast doing it. I went to the bank, the mall, Walmart and the gas station. This was the most fun I have had in a long time and I can't wait to do it again. Up until several months ago I was afraid to go out dressed but have been doing it a lot recently and have found that it gets easier each time and and is so much fun.

trisha59
11-01-2008, 03:42 PM
Its a good hurt. :)

Christina Horton
11-01-2008, 05:35 PM
Way to go girl . If you do that again go to a foot orthoughitcs place.Sorry I can spell It. A place you can get arch suports to go in your pumps or boots. They suport not your toes but your acrhs . It take weight off the balls of your feet. That should help, but there not cheap. Go while dressed and take your most hurtfull (witch means prettyest shoes) So they can fit you best. The good thing about them is you can put them in any shoes , even open toe shoes. you'll love them. Oh the also give you better back support and you breasts stick out better. That the good thing. They might even give you a better fem-walk. Ok girl Now GO GET THEM THATS AN ORDER. YA THAT GOES FOR ALL THE GIRLS READING THIS;) LOL well have fun the next time out Hun. HUGGS. :hugs::canada:

Nicole Erin
11-01-2008, 07:58 PM
Well the foot pain is well worth it.
Heels just take a little practice and some getting used to. You are using parts of your foot that are not used to such abuse.

Pamela Julie
11-01-2008, 08:39 PM
All that running around would make my feet hurt in flats. I am glad you had a wonderful time.

Pamela:)