PDA

View Full Version : En-femme hunting

Tracii G
11-01-2008, 10:27 PM
Well debating going deer hunting dressed.
A nice cute camo outfit of course.makeup wig the whole nine yards.
Has anyone done this?And how did it go?

Nicole Erin
11-01-2008, 10:37 PM
Talk to Susan CD, I am sure she will have a thing or 2 to say.

Tracii G
11-01-2008, 10:44 PM
I have to get new camos anyway I've lost a lot of weight since my last hunting trip several years ago.
I can fit in my old Ranger tiger stripe camo but I have it put up and its worn pretty bad anyway.
I guess Khols should have a cute girly camo outfit.I think it would be a fun thing to do go hunting as a girl.

BeckyAnderson
11-01-2008, 11:53 PM
Well, I haven't been deer hunting en femme yet but I have been surf fishing en femme.... Red bikini, wig and makeup. It went great! The beach where I fish is huge and visited only by fisherman and the occasional beach patrol. Never had a problem except for tan lines :heehee:

Hugs,
Becky

Carly CD
11-02-2008, 01:57 AM
It would be fun...till you run into the oh so friendly game wardens LOL.

Carly

Tracii G
11-02-2008, 02:10 AM
What could the game warden do?Maybe ask you out on a date LOL.
I usually hunt with military style weapons so I do get a few questions like how many rounds does that gun hold?Or is that scope infrared?
One year I was hunting with a Soviet Dragunov sniper rifle 7.62x54mm and the game warden had to ask why and I told him I was going for a real long shot.

Sammy777
11-02-2008, 03:52 AM
a Dragunov rifle

Were you planning on hitting something in the next county? lol

That is a serious bit of hardware.

allisonrn06
11-02-2008, 05:01 AM
Have hunted in the past under dressed - mainly pantyhose -but never fully dressed fem. Now that I've given up hunting it will probably never happen.

Babette
11-02-2008, 06:27 AM
In our state, it is legal to shoot varmits. I fear CDs might fall into that catagory.

Babette

Wendy me
11-02-2008, 06:33 AM
not with our crew ..... fear of becoming "camp meat"..............

gabe
11-02-2008, 08:08 AM
Not hunting but fly-fishing in just a black lacy bra, matching underwear, wader and vest.

Drucilla
11-02-2008, 08:22 AM
Too bad Halloween is over. You could have gone hunting as a Sarah Palin look alike.
The red jacket might have spooked the game but who cares ?

Paulacder
11-02-2008, 08:26 AM
I've dear hunted totally in Fem. many times. However it was of the Two Legged Variety....Teee...Teee...Sorry couldn't resist ....

Angie G
11-02-2008, 08:29 AM
I never have nor plan to It's hard trying to keep worm. A all my cold weather gear is guy mode stuff BUt I somethime underdress.:hugs:
Angie

Ally K
11-02-2008, 08:31 AM
Dragunov, eh? My kinda girl!

I think the scent of the makeup and stuff might give you away, other than that... go for it!

Jess West
11-02-2008, 12:03 PM
Just hose. actually I use black tights for a liner on moderately warm days (like 40-45 degrees). It's actually functional. they are polyester so they wick well and cut the wind a bit too. Used em last night actually for that very purpose...

Never considered going full on. To paranoid about scent, etc.

Cool to see other carnivores are on here :)

Tracii G
11-02-2008, 03:16 PM
Yeah Ally K I like big guns for deer hunting.Samantha I try for the long shots 500-800 yds.Now if a big buck wanders in close I will drop him.
I'm a ground hunter and like to sit in the tree line and wait for "Charlie" I mean the deer to meander on by.
I see the point about the scent of make up being a bad thing tho'.
Deer season gives me some good quiet time to relax in the stench of dirt and gun oil.
Now the coyote get the shorty AR-15 rounds thrown at them about every other week end. Those are some nasty critters sneaky too.Nailed around 20 so far this year.

Scotty
11-02-2008, 04:38 PM
Went out in my blue summer dress (It was warm enough) - but had boots on, a holster with a 45 cal st rapped to the side and my 243 rifle :)

And a camo hat......but I was comfortable!!! :) I drove around all morning, got out and walked the trails.....

Karren H
11-02-2008, 04:42 PM
I don't like killing things in drab.......

CD Susan
11-02-2008, 09:15 PM
Talk to Susan CD, I am sure she will have a thing or 2 to say.

LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!! Thanks Erin. I am a deer hunter and always wear fem clothes under my camo coveralls while hunting. If someone sees me while I am hunting I am inconspicuous as the coveralls cover everything nicely. I avoid makeup, scented deodorant, and perfumes. Deer can smell this a mile away. After I am done hunting for the day all I have to do is slip out of the coveralls and boots. On goes a wig, some girly shoes, and maybe some lipstick for a pleasurable drive home. Even deer hunters can cd if they do it right.

Tracii G
11-02-2008, 09:27 PM
Thanks CD Susan That sounds like the way to go.

Tomara
11-03-2008, 07:50 AM
I don`t hunt , but I do know that any scents will alert a deer form a long way away , it is amazing how keen there senses are , if you have hunted before you probably already know this .
As for dressing en fem and going hunting it sounds like it would give you some time to enjoy at least two important things in your life , dressing and the solitude of the hunt .
Enjoy ! Tomara

trisha59
11-03-2008, 02:09 PM
I have ice fished dressed. Of course when its twenty below outside its kinda hard to see any difference between boys and girls. I didn't even count it as going out.

DinaMature
12-11-2008, 12:27 AM
I have ice fished dressed. Of course when its twenty below outside its kinda hard to see any difference between boys and girls. I didn't even count it as going out.

same for me on my streetbike. Full underwear but in wind suit, it doesn't count

BeckiB
12-11-2008, 08:34 AM

Trisha don't you worry about your heels poking through the ice? and is it proper to wear fishnets for this? :heehee:

Carol A
12-11-2008, 08:49 AM
I have hunted in my bra, panties, and pantyhose. No wig no makeup, I'm and old solider and still use a 30/06 auto open sites as here it's heavy woods. :hugs:

MarciManseau
12-11-2008, 09:57 AM
We go hunting all dressed up all the time :) Sexy LBD's and heels work best! :devil: The poor men never stand a chance.

Hugs, Marci and Julie :hugs:

Cari
12-11-2008, 10:36 AM
This is funny because I rarely if ever go into Mixed mode.

However I know those tights are warm and have worn them riding or to outdoor events. Allot of divers used to wear hose because it made it easier to pull on a heavy wetsuit.

Its kinda neat to have two wardrobes to choose from sometimes. but I dont really think of that as CD just common sense.

cari

Shelly67
12-11-2008, 10:37 AM
I don't like killing things in drab.......

I dont like killing .

Cassia-Marie
12-11-2008, 10:37 AM
I'm not really into hunting anymore (the first time I had to gut a deer sealed it for me) but I am going to the gun range today wearing the cutest pair of purple lace boy-shorts (underdressed, of course).

Angie G
12-11-2008, 11:08 AM
I have deer hunted and Ice Fished with pantyhose on. Never fully dressed.:hugs:
Angie

EjayeCD
12-11-2008, 12:24 PM
If a game warden happens to meet up with you, they will ALWAYS ask for you hunting license, license to carry a firearm or firearm ID card. So you may be put in a VERY precarious position.

CD Susan
12-11-2008, 12:38 PM
If a game warden happens to meet up with you, they will ALWAYS ask for you hunting license, license to carry a firearm or firearm ID card. So you may be put in a VERY precarious position.

Ejaye, what do you mean by this statement? If a game warden asks to see your hunting license that is all he will be interested in seeing. He is not going to ask you to remove your outer clothing revealing what you are wearing underneath. Just carry your license in a pocket in an outer garment. If you are not violating any hunting regulations you will not have anything to worry about.

paulaN
12-11-2008, 09:08 PM
I have hunted with my forms on and panty hose and lets just say under dressed. I don't wear make up and all of that stuff. I have some pics on here somewhere of me in my hunting atire.