PDA

View Full Version : To far without knowing

Michelle 51
11-02-2008, 05:43 AM
In the last while on here several girls have lost their marriages due to crossdressing and thats so sad and it got me to thinking is that where some more of us will end up.When i use to just dress up my wife got her man back when i took the clothes off but now i shave my legs 24/7 and even kept my nails painted and shaved my chest so even when i wasn,t dressed she didn,t have her man back but that was too far so i just keep my legs shaved now and she don,t seem to mind but some day will she just say i don,t love you and want a real man in my life.I know there is no way to tell but can we go too far for them and they don,t even know it themselves till we go by the point of no return

Mary Morgan
11-02-2008, 06:03 AM
Kaite is right on. Where there is love and caring for each other, there is room for differences including cd. They say that half of all marriages end in divorce. That it seems to me should be the bigger concern, and reason enough to cherish each other.

Sandra
11-02-2008, 06:08 AM
Not all marriages end up in the divorce courts. Just try to keep a happy medium with your wife, and keep talking so that things don't build up and cause problems.

TxKimberly
11-02-2008, 09:25 AM
Actually, from what I've seen there are a LARGE percentage of us that are in long term marriages. Marriages that have lasted 10, 20, 40 + years.
(my wife has put up with me for 21 years now)

Di
11-02-2008, 09:34 AM
I think the reasons the marriages fail are for other reasons and the cding is just the excuse. Excepting where the a partner always disregards the so's feelings and there is not a on going dialogue.
So just keep talking be on the same pg as much as possible and that is what you should do in any marriage.:hugs:

I love what Katie B said.......What matters to you and your wife is how YOU treat each other.:hugs:

DemonicDaughter
11-02-2008, 09:35 AM
Not all women define a "real" man by whether or not he shaves any body parts nor the clothes he wears. I think the key is establishing and respecting each others boundaries, and in all things, not just cding.

Most marriages that split up on here have a lot more wrong than just one partner being a cder. And even if the catalyst for the divorce is cding, its usually because it was hidden from the spouse for so long that they felt as if they no longer knew their partners. A very scary thing indeed.

If you are truly worried where your cding stands with your wife.... ask her. :)

Sherry-Stephanie
11-02-2008, 09:46 AM
I've read the coments from others who say that CDing is costing them their marriges since I've been here for the past 6 months or so....and at first look I think hmmmm the wife can't handle his being "enfemme"....then I think about it and maybe re-read the comments again....and I think there's more to this than just the Cding...sure it may have been the "straw that broke the back"... but I don't feel or think it was only because of that....marriges are going to break for a whole lot of other reasons than just the CDing issues....abet the Cding might be the "final issue" though

Why do some wives seem to really take to the CDing???? almost go way out and encourage their SO's to get involved in it???? as they say certain strokes for certain folks???? Just like some guys are embracing if their wives are bi while others dump her if she is bi. It's said that the number #1 fantasy of hetrosexual males is seeign two women together but when it involves their won wife then it's a deal breaker. Could never understand that line of thought....but something tells me either insecurity in the guy or jealousy on his part is the key factor. Not the wife. Same with CDing maybe huh???? It causes her to feel her feminity is not there anymore and she needs to find someone who will help validate her insecurity oh her womanhood.

I think personally that if marriges are good and strong and open then the CDing issue won't be a problem....and if they aren't good then CDings will be a problem but just one of several problems that will bring the marriage down....

The question of s woman losing her's SO's manhood because he dresses like a woman brings a smile to me. "Manhood" can be defined by a number of different terms and degrees. I lost my manhood 10 years ago and it had nothing to do with Cding....I can down with a neurological/muscular disorder that left me unable to get an erection....now talking about losing your "manhood" I guess I've lsot mine huh? Guess what??? Nope my wife didn't leave me....in fact my wife probably loves me more because our relationship has transcended the pysical/sexual part of a relationship...it's based on our loving and caring for each other to be there to share in each other's life in the good times aswell as the bad times...to be kind and caring of each other and to accept each other with and without our faults and short comings....those are the tings that make or break a marriage.....

I think if you look at those Cders who have understanding & accepting partners you'll also find those traits that I mentioned in each relationship....

If anything, under the right circumstances CDing can enhance a marriage just as easily as someone will say it broke a marriage....

Stop and really really think aobut your marriage if it's working well and even if it isn't and see if Cding is the problem or perhaps there are other issues in yoru marriage that need attention...fixing and working on....

I think then you might see that Cding isn't as much of an issue as you'll give it upon forst review.....

Stephanie....

One note here....when I decided that I wanted to get into dressing "enfemme" the first thing I did after I decided I wanted to try it was to go ot my wife and talk to her about it....yeah she did the "what the f**k is going on here thing"....and over time and as it settled in now she does a whole lot of the stuff with me....shopping etc and make up and buying clothes ....but then again we do have a different kind of relationship....she's big huge dog lover and I'm a close second....and we have had as many as 13 dogs....but that's because of who we are and what we have with each other....

It may work for some and not for others....not all relationships are going to work but the right ones will. Finding the right one is the hard part.

Angie G
11-02-2008, 09:56 AM
Cross dressing may play a part in it but I don't think it's the only reason it happens. it may be some wives just can't handle it. Mine seems OK with the shaving but wants me to keep my mustache And I give her that.:hugs:
Angie

Clara
11-02-2008, 11:49 AM
I often wonder about the same thing, justabit. I think there is a difference for example between having a husband who sometimes dresses as a woman and who is pretty much a woman 24/7 at home. I think how far you can go depends on the wife and the relationship. Everyone is different.

docrobbysherry
11-02-2008, 12:34 PM
Divorce. Been there, done that! It had nothing to do with CDing.

I'd wager very few, if any, marriages break up soley because of someone's CDing. Unless they took it to radical extremes!

Your dressing becomes a good excuse, or the cherry on the sundae, when your SO decides to leave! In actuallity, the reason(s) r usually something entirely different!:sad: