PDA

View Full Version : Becoming LaKisha Featherdale

leelee
11-02-2008, 09:51 AM
Hey ya'll I'm new here. As in the title I wanna crossdress as a character I made up named Lakisha Featherdale. (That ain't my real name...) However there are certain things I will need to accomplish this. I have been looking endlessly for certain site for these things but only for disappointement. To be her here is what I will need.

Body Parts:
Hair wig; I want my hair braided in real thin braids and dyed red or purple or both.
Neck cover; I am going to need something to hide the bulge in my neck so it looks flat.
Breasts; I wanted custom designed. I need a certain skin tone, and I wanted the areola/nipple like 2" wide and with small black spots around it. I wanted the edges to be as invisible as possible too. Also, I wanted the hang like real ones.

Legs and other areas; Is there a speacial kind of lotion or cream that will end the hair growth on my legs? Maybe add that extra female body weight.

Clothes:
I only want;
3 bras (purple, black, and gray - all three custom designed)
2 panties (1 gray - Hanes, 1 custom designed)
1 baithing suit, a combo design of pink and purple.
1 tight pair of blue jeans
1 long shirt with the long V-neck, one I can wear in public and sleep in.

I sent an e-mail to transformatio.co.uk but they are not responding, I'm still waiting for their e-mail. Their items... are amazing! you could never be able to tell the difference! But anyway I won't mention the other accessories like lip gloss, eye shadow, and nail polish only because these can be acquired easily.