PDA

View Full Version : He Usually Dresses Like a Lady

Veronica27
11-02-2008, 02:49 PM
A number of years ago, my first experience at letting anyone other than my wife see me wearing female clothing, was Halloween when I dressed up to the best of my ability and greeted the trick or treaters at the door. I did this several more times, but not wanting to give out too many clues that this is what I do quite regularly, I tried to vary my "costume" by looking like a witch one year, and somewhat like the good fairy another time. I think I only dressed up "to the nines" and tried to look my best on two occasions.

I haven't done this for several years now, but one female neighbour, who has made a habit of coming around with her two sons every year, appeared this year with just the younger son and his friend. She looked at me and said "Oh, you didn't dress up this year". She then turned to the son's friend and said "He usually dresses up like a lady".

The exact wording startled me a bit, but I think she was just referring to Halloween. In any event she is a great neighbour, and one who I don't think would be any cause for concern if she did discover my little "peccadillo".

Veronica

Tracii G
11-02-2008, 02:53 PM
Oh if she only knew huh?

Deborah Jane
11-02-2008, 03:04 PM
Oh if she only knew huh?

Maybe she does :D

Teri Jean
11-02-2008, 04:24 PM
Veronica,
I dressed the day before Halloween and walked over to my neighbors and let them in on my costume which they both agreed that it was fine. I'm sorry you didn't do it again but there is next year. And you don't want to disapoint the neighbors, right? Keli

lynn2c
11-02-2008, 07:18 PM
I'm sure the neighbors talk about it at halloween....a novelty in the neighborhood. I think it's pretty cool myself

CD Susan
11-03-2008, 12:03 AM
I have only two neighbors that live close enough to me to see my house. They both must know I cd as I do not try to hide it when I am outside. I discovered one of these neighbors had a high power telescope pointed at my house one day. I was driving by this neighbors house and could easily see his telescope through the patio doors. This continued for about two weeks so I set up a telescope of my own pointed at his house and I set it where it could easily be seen by him. It only took a day for his telescope to be removed from where it was placed pointing at my house. So it seemed obvious to me that I was being spied on by this jerk of a neighbor. We do not talk to each other and that is fine with me. I have lived at the same place in the country for 24 years and have never had a trick or treater show up at my place.