PDA

View Full Version : Dressed at the movies

Christina Horton
11-02-2008, 04:09 PM
hay girls yea I am at the movies. Seeing eagle eye this it the second time I went to a movie dressed. I also went to get my hair trimed. Since it's I wig I was very scared to get bangs cut into a 650$ wig. Well I did it and it looks good. I well post new pics of me and you girls can tell what you all think I wil name it Christina's new pics. Well the movies starting. Huggs. :hugs::love:

Karren H
11-02-2008, 04:44 PM
Ekkkkkkk..... $650 wig!!!! Holy crap!!! I want to see Eagle Eye too... How is it?

CD Susan
11-02-2008, 09:25 PM
Has anyone gone to see "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"? If you do go it is expected of you to be dressed up!!! If you don't you will look out of place and will miss out on getting the total experience from this movie. I don't mean to hijack your thread Christina.

Christina Horton
11-03-2008, 11:16 AM
Good for you Christina.

The first film I went to see while dressed was Almadovar's All about my mother. I cried so much I thought my mascara would run.

But how do you get your computer, VDU, modem and telephone connection into those little seats...?

Easy I have an I phone and I can get online , as long as I have cell. huggs. :hugs::canada:

Christina Horton
11-03-2008, 11:18 AM
Ekkkkkkk..... $650 wig!!!! Holy crap!!! I want to see Eagle Eye too... How is it?

It was great . A real nail biter.

brittany
11-03-2008, 02:25 PM
i thought eagle eye was a great movie. only got to watch it underdressed however!

Julogden
11-03-2008, 02:33 PM
Glad to hear that you had a good time and got out dressed, but a $650 wig? Please tell more about that: why so expensive? You've piqued my curiosity.

Carol:hugs:

Christina Horton
11-04-2008, 01:13 PM
Glad to hear that you had a good time and got out dressed, but a $650 wig? Please tell more about that: why so expensive? You've piqued my curiosity.

Carol:hugs:

Thats just the price of the wig. Its the best non real hair wig you can buy.Or so I am told. real hair wigs can go up to 2000 $ for the top ones. If you have any more Q/As just pm or put another one here. HUGGS :hugs: :canada::bye:

Sonia_cd
11-04-2008, 02:04 PM
$650 for a NON-hair wig??!! :eek: It might be just me, but I do think that's an awful large sum of money to pay for a non-human hair wig sweetie. Bur the good part is that you enjoyed the movie... :)

For that price I can get a really really good human hair wig here.

crusadergirl
11-04-2008, 02:16 PM
Its cool you went to the movies with your computer and you had a good time. 650 dollar wig and i thought 300$ was to much for me to spend on one.

gennee
11-04-2008, 02:19 PM
Happy that you enjoyed yourself, Christina.

Gennee

Christina Horton
11-04-2008, 02:30 PM
To all you Girls out there I did bring my computer but I brought my new I phone in wich I can get on line with .It was my second movie I have seen dresed. The other time was when I saw Hancock.It was wonderfull. If you want to read about it. Go to my profile and find my frist time out Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa to read all about it. HUGS :hugs: :canada: