PDA

View Full Version : a Little Down

rory
06-02-2005, 02:18 AM
I find myself still lurking and trying to get involved but I have been sadden for a few weeks by the fact that my Girl Friend decided that she still is in Love wtih her X. I think she feels guilty because they have a 14 year old together. Anyway he wooed her back and she went. I am not angry about it. Actually i guess if a broken family can put itself back together then its a good thing.

It's just that she actually was the first person tha really seemed to understand me. Not just the feminine side but me. Sighhhhh so anyway. I have looked at most of the post and tried to even kick in my own 2 cents.

I really do enjoy the forum , you all seem so together and look so beautiful.
So now I rejoin the lonley hearts club. At least I have some good memories.

:(

CharleneCD
06-02-2005, 02:46 AM
Losing some one you love is always hard. we all feel for you.

sarah
06-02-2005, 05:58 AM
This is her loss and your gain ..now you can be and do what you want and when the next girl that comes along do what i did and tell her straight away ,this will save a lot of heartache later and you wont fall madly for someone who doesnt know the real you..xxx :refuse:

paulaN
06-02-2005, 06:17 AM
glad your here with us. sounds like you could use a little cheering up. so I think you should do something for your self like go shoping or something you enjoy. fishing, camping I don't know but something for you. this might help take your mind off things for a wile.

Wendy me
06-02-2005, 06:28 AM
huge hug to you ...sorry for you ....but when ever a family can stay together it's best for the kids too manny couples just split up when things get a little tough ... a family is hard work ...sorry that you got cought in the mix.....see every one involved in this is effected ...some one gets hurt no matter the out come....something to think abought....

Priscilla1018
06-02-2005, 08:55 AM
Hi Rory,

Yes it is good when a family with children gets back together;yet that is little consulation for how you feel right now.This is'nt the time to be alone,get out,do something you enjoy,see people and think about what you want in your next relationship(there will certainly be one).Also rememmber,we are all here on the forum for you.Any time you want to talk to someone,just PM us.

Kimberly
06-02-2005, 09:57 AM
Sorry to hear about the break-up... :(

Do what I'm doing, and indulge yourself and take some time out to love yourself. Sounds selfish, but we all need some "ME" time.

And above all... buy some new clothes!! :D

rory
06-02-2005, 10:53 AM
Thanks You all for being there. It really means a lot that I can bend an ear every now and then. Hey wait how about I nibble on one instead.
big hugs for all your input :)

mand
06-02-2005, 10:58 AM
Rory I don't really know what to say ...................so :hugs: and :kissing:

love and best wishes mand xxx