PDA

View Full Version : what's is your...show me!

fempsyche
11-02-2008, 06:48 PM
I was just curious, how many of you carry a purse on a daily basis. I personnally carry a backpack that I sort of call my purse. But in the end it is definitely just a backpack. I'm thinking of getting something else and was just curious as to what others that DO NOT live 24/7 enfemme - so what is it that you all carry when in male dress mode and if you can, please show a picture of it. Additionally what do you keep in it daily

Thanks

KimberlyG
11-02-2008, 06:55 PM
Here is what I carry daily or one similar to it.

http://www.leathertree.com/leather-organizer-bag-1036/

I carry my phone, wallet, manicare set, mirror, work badges, memory stick, business cards.

Hugs,

MAJESTYK
11-02-2008, 06:57 PM
I carry a buxton shoulder organizer, the kind they sell on tv. It is a purse and looks like one too. I carry the usual,id, insurance cards, pens, keys etc.. I also carry a wallet (women's kind)compact, lipstick,lip balm combs for the wig( I dont need it for anything else, dont have much hair of my own!:D)

MJ
11-02-2008, 07:27 PM
too much junk in my purse. from left to right cell phone , notepad and pen , chap-stick ,assorted lipsticks , my imari ,powder n brush ,mirror , camera ,tissues , hairbrush , wallet , tictac's , scrunchies , keys ,lighter batteries , mp3 player n phones , assorted pads , and the worse tasting lifestyles gum you ever tried ...

Marjory
11-02-2008, 07:56 PM
I was always into some form of martial arts or self defense(probably because I knew I was "different"). We used to teach the ladies to carry a shoulder bag with half a brick. You have the strap that can be used as a weapon plus the brick which makes one hell of a weapon. Also, for those of you with martial arts training, any heel(low to high) can be very lethal with a back kick.

fempsyche
11-05-2008, 04:51 PM
Here is what I carry daily or one similar to it.

http://www.leathertree.com/leather-organizer-bag-1036/

I carry my phone, wallet, manicare set, mirror, work badges, memory stick, business cards.

Hugs,

that's a cute little bag

RylieCD
11-05-2008, 05:40 PM
I also carry a backpack. Usually only the small front pouch has anything in it (asprin, sunglasses, cell, pager, wallet). I have been thinking about downgrading but not sure what.

trannie T
11-05-2008, 05:54 PM
In male mode I carry my keys, pocket change and a wallet. It all fits easily in my pockets. In female mode, I rarely have pockets, and my makeup, hairbrush and keys would not fit anyway so I carry a handbag.

ColleenW
11-05-2008, 05:57 PM
I use a Baggallini

http://www.baggallini.com/product1.asp?product=%27HMC278%27:o

Cristi
11-05-2008, 08:21 PM
Quite a few days, I end up stuffing everything I need for the day into my small laptop bag. It is small enough that it COULD pass for a large purse. The funny thing is that most days the only thing I DON'T have in it is... a laptop!

But it sure is a handy place for my wallet, phone, PDA, spare change, keys, camera, sunglasses, my lunch (or at least a few powerbars and an apple), misc paperwork I need to have with me, and yes even some makeup (at least some lipstick).

The nice thing about a laptop bag is that nobody sees it as a feminine thing at all.

Veronica 1
11-05-2008, 09:14 PM
I use a backpack because I do not have a purse big enough to fit a box of beer into. LOL I carry my camera (SLR), wallet, chapstick, emery board, nail file, clippers, a small tape measure, cigarettes, spare keys, lunch, job related paperwork and other things that I need to carry on my mountain bike. Actually, for everything I carry in it, I should get a pack mule.

Angel.Marie76
11-05-2008, 09:33 PM
I've been looking at a few bags on some leather and holster sites that are 'concealed carry' special, i.e. nice looking handbags with usually a magnetic enclosure on the sides for storage of a particular self-defence item. ;-) Some of the bags look nice, and might actually go with most of my outfits.

http://www.gungear.com/cgi-bin/ez-catalog/cat_display.cgi?2X300536

Other than that, my leather coat is my purse. :P

fempsyche
11-08-2008, 02:48 PM
A concealed gun carry bag, Don't we already conceal our shooters!! Sorry just couldn't let that one go, funny funny ha ha ha

Kisses

paulaN
11-08-2008, 07:26 PM
I use a back pack right now but I was thinking of getting a man bag of some sort.