PDA

View Full Version : how should I dress?

crispy
06-02-2005, 03:49 AM
OK, I've decided to take the plunge and become a crossdresser, but the problem is I don't have a Mum or a sister, and I don't really know any GGs.

to get to the point - what should I wear, where can I buy it, what order do I put these things on, and how do I know if I'm putting stuff on the right way round?

and what will it feel like when I've finished dressing?

can somebody please help me? :rolleyes:

Stephanie Brooks
06-02-2005, 06:36 AM
Hi Crispy!

Look around. Look at women in your environment, especially those that are around your age, size, and shape. What do they wear? Can you see yourself wearing outfits like that? Fwiw, you shouldn't look at outfits for a hot waifish 20 year old if you don't look like a female who is hot, waifish, or 20.

Look at catalogs and see what outfits appeal to you. Imagine yourself wearing them. Would they look good on you or not? Do you like them? What of the colors? Save pictures from catalogs, whether paper or electronic. After you've accumulated a bunch of pics, look at what you've got. While you may find you like some more than others - the fun of shopping! - you will likely see a pattern emerge of what you like and what you don't like.

What women in your life would you choose as a role model? Even though you don't know any women very well, you must have some in your environment whom you regard positively. How do they dress? How do they carry themselves?

Check Glamour magazine. We have it in the US, and - last I knew - there's a version printed in the UK. The US version shows a full range of styles for a full range of women, from practical to glamourous, from teenager through 50s and 60s. I imagine there are lots of other fashion mags you can find. Get some, see which ones give advice you can use.

Hope this helps!

Wendy me
06-02-2005, 06:58 AM
crispy.... frist off welcome to the club........this is going to be just a blast...............
frist off you need to go shopping!!!!!omg ok you know all abought size charts right ???? ok ... try this...http://www.fredericks.com/services/help.asp?91
skirts whitch lenth?????? get a short minni ...just above the knee....and a full lenth one .....give each one that test drive....see witch one you like ...were you are comfy.......

tops long sleve, short sleve.... sleve less..... button down ....pull over....tee's....
ok just buy them all or what strikes your fancy.....

heels ok go with a nice pair that you can touch the celing in .....pratice ,....pratice...
pratice ... you will get that soon ......

look at what in a gg looks good to you...mix and match....take your time it's all in what you like......enjoy...................

crispy just a word of warning .......as you start to dress slipping into all those pretty clouthes....so soft so cute ... so free...you can never go back.....so ..................

hold on girlfreind.. keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times......and hold on and enjoy the ride.............

Dragster
06-02-2005, 08:13 AM
Crispy,
I don't know what prompted you decide to crossdress, but for me it was initially the excitement of the underwear that started me off, and at the tender age of about 10. If you started there, it wouldn't matter what you wore because it would not be seen. Start with the legs; there's a pretty even split between tights and stockings/suspender fanciers. Get whichever turns you on, you'll always remember the first time you carefully pulled them onto your legs! Then you'll need knickers/panties; most of us love the feel of satin. Then a bra, camisole, slip or all three! Again, satin is a favourite, so is black, but wear whatever you fancy, remember it's only yourself you're trying to please! If your figure needs some support, maybe a waspie, corset or girdle will also help. Finally shoes; how high do you like your heels? It's up to you, but 3" may be enough for a first time.

All this can be bought off e-bay for anonymity, and if you haven't got an erection long before you get that lot on, I will be very surprised. There's plenty of time to think about outer-wear, wig, make-up etc. Take your time and enjoy the ride. You'll not regret it!

All the best,
Tony

Priscilla1018
06-02-2005, 08:36 AM
I agree with Dragster,start with the basic foundation garments(under clothes)
they all feel so good and sexy.From there progress to outer wear,look for what GGs your age are wearing,or make your own style,go with whatever feels good to you.

crispy
06-02-2005, 08:51 AM
ooooh I'm sooo confused :confused:

all this talk of skirts and tights and panties. :eek:

............... I'm scared, but I'm determined to take the plunge. I've been living at home with my brothers and dad for 53 years, hardly ever get out (I'm the youngest and they make me do the washing and cleaning) but I have decided to set up my own home and get out a bit.

can anybody spare some money to get me started? I have no money of my own because I've never had a job. :(

how will I ever manage ?? :rolleyes:

Wendy me
06-02-2005, 08:55 AM
crispy do what every good and not so good crossdresser dose......sell your soul to the gods of plastic.....yelling charge it...........or you could come over for a play day.....

Sharon
06-02-2005, 10:22 AM
Fabric is a very important factor to consider, Crispy. I just love my sharkskin skirts. :D
You would think with all that toe nibbling, and nipple playing, a little know-how about crossdressing would have rubbed off on you by now. :Punch:

Amelie
06-02-2005, 01:09 PM
Crispy,,,, This is a joke,,,,yes???

You've been here since August reading the threads and now you want help.

Your posts have never been like this before, I have never read any confusion in your previous posts. If your serious, I'll let others give advise. But if you're joking then,, well ,,very funny.

Amelie

PS-You sound like a newbie to the world of CDing, not the Crispy I remember.

Wendy me
06-02-2005, 01:43 PM

Your posts have never been like this before, I have never read any confusion in your previous posts. If your serious, I'll let others give advise. But if you're joking then,, well ,,very funny.

Amelie

could this be a born again into crossdressing thingy???????? :Power: ....

Julie York
06-02-2005, 04:36 PM
You beat me to it Amelie.

I was going to reply in a similar way earlier but my neck locked staring hard at the monitor in an intense manner and blinking fast.

If that is you crispy then explain yourself.

Tristen Cox
06-02-2005, 04:45 PM
Welcome back! Well no time like the present right. You should set up a Pay Pal account and post a link. Maybe we can have donations sent to you. Do you like Lycra? Do your parents know about this? Have you thought about getting your toes done to add that little fem appeal? What does it mean to you to become a crossdresser? Do you like Lamborghinis or Eagles? So many questions, maybe you should start asking yourself how far you want to take this. Full time? Part time? Anytime? Sometime? What bikini size are you? Well we're always here for support, ask anything you like.

BTW Cool avatar is that you?

:)

Julie York
06-02-2005, 04:48 PM
This must be that satire thing. I'm rubbish at satire.

Akyra
06-02-2005, 05:58 PM
pleez leave the stage julie.........

cwispy good luck with everything........

pm me if you need some personal assistence........

wub u babee :kissing:

Jen_TGCD
06-02-2005, 10:29 PM
OK, I've decided to take the plunge and become a crossdresser, but the problem is I don't have a Mum or a sister, and I don't really know any GGs.
to get to the point - what should I wear, where can I buy it, what order do I put these things on, and how do I know if I'm putting stuff on the right way round?
and what will it feel like when I've finished dressing?

can somebody please help me?

NO ! ! !

First off, Crispy... you are not feminine enough to be a crossdresser... so just forget about it and go collect model trains... or something!!! :rolleyes:

Gawd...

:thumbsup: Ms Crispy... Good one!!! :clap:

Jen_TGCD
06-02-2005, 10:35 PM
could this be a born again into crossdressing thingy???????? :Power: ....

>>>wiping tears from my eyes...>>> :rotflmao:

Too much ! ! ! :clap:

KewTnCurvy GG
06-02-2005, 10:35 PM
because I've never had a job.
Ummm, NEVER?!? Wha??????? Why??? Jesus, how does one do that? I know disabled ppl who work.

Just curious.

crispy
06-02-2005, 10:45 PM
NO ! ! !

First off, Crispy... you are not feminine enough to be a crossdresser... so just forget about it and go collect model trains... or something!!!
how could you dash my hopes like that ................. ?? :cry:

.................. dammit, I'm leaving this forum right now. One of you posh smart ladies just had to go and spoil it all for me, didn't you? And I trusted y'all.

:cry:

A girl has to start somewhere, but obviously this isn't the right place. I'll go and try Yahoo Groups SissyTrainSets :(

Stephanie Brooks
06-02-2005, 10:58 PM
Okay Crispy, ya got me. Congratulations! I'm an Idiot. Again. Someday I'll learn. Maybe. Probably not. Doesn't matter.

Bernadina
06-02-2005, 11:17 PM
Fabric is a very important factor to consider, Crispy. I just love my sharkskin skirts. :D
You would think with all that toe nibbling, and nipple playing, a little know-how about crossdressing would have rubbed off on you by now. :Punch:

Not to mention the chrome plated sharktooth necklace with matching bracelet.

Jen_TGCD
06-02-2005, 11:54 PM
how could you dash my hopes like that ................. ?? :cry:

:refuse: Reality is a bitch, sometimes, Honey... just trying to keep you from making a fool out of yourself trying to wear way-too-tight, age-inappropriate clothing... thinking you look hot and passable (ain't going to happen!) and spending massive amounts of money on a self-indulgent lifestyle (which includes a lot of wasted time taking hundreds of pictures) that you should be putting away for your old age... which isn't that far off, babe!!!

This is harsh, I know... but someday you will thank me for my brutal honesty!

And, you don't have to leave... I'm sure there is enough going on in the Adult/Sexual section to keep you occupied!!! :p

Yahoo has a SissyTrainSets group??? Wow! I'll have to check it out!

Good luck, Crispy... and if you have any other questions... please feel free to PM me! :devious:

Val Tan
06-03-2005, 12:04 AM
You should set up a Pay Pal account and post a link. Maybe we can have donations sent to you.

would that really work? /thinks of putting a donation button on blog :D

Tristen Cox
06-03-2005, 12:32 AM
Oh Crispy please don't go yet. We love and support you! Don't give up because a few ******s want to ruin an otherwise useless thread. There's some really good info from someone here. And who knows someday we may even find it. :lol: Sorry I really am trying to post without laughing, It just ain't working.

http://img68.echo.cx/img68/8863/eyes8ip.gif

crispy
06-03-2005, 02:25 AM
I definitely left an hour ago after reading what that heartless Jen said to me.

But I couldn't stay away for long so I'm back again. I had tried to cancel my membership but I got some daft automated message like 'The administrator has privileges over your ability to come and go from this domain. You do not have administrator privileges. You are not authorised to change these settings.'

SH*T !! a girl's life is not her own around here with so many control freaks. :mad:

The only person I can always rely on to give me a sincere response is sweet little Akyra. I luv ya so much. Can we play dress up please? You bring yours and I'll share. I'm a sweet little size UK12 (that's about US8 for you well-fed transatlanticans!). Promise I won't split your seams, baby. :cool:

HaleyPink2000
06-03-2005, 02:40 AM
I tend to agree with Fractlgrrl on her message to the group. I have not been out myself, but hope to soon after I have my surgery. Seems this is a good place to learn much from those that have done it. *Smile*

crispy
06-03-2005, 04:37 AM

Amelie

as they say in Yorkshire - there's nowt so queer as folk ...... :rolleyes: :cool:

I'm not the crispy you remember, I'm a born again crispy crossdressing toe-nibbling shark :D

crispy
06-03-2005, 04:40 AM
Ummm, NEVER?!? Wha??????? Why??? Jesus, how does one do that? I know disabled ppl who work.

Just curious.
I know, I'm so sad, aren't I ? And too late to start now. :o

Kept under the thumb by Daddy for 53 years, and given cast off clothes and tuppence a week pocket money. ............. :rolleyes:

please send contributions to me at Akyra's Paypal account.

crispy
06-03-2005, 04:48 AM
crispy do what every good and not so good crossdresser dose......sell your soul to the gods of plastic.....yelling charge it...........or you could come over for a play day.....

plastic ?? ................ I don't even have paper or copper :cry:

but a playdayaway sounds nice. please send the ticket c/o Akyra. I am in Timbuctou, Central Africa. A single will do if you can look after me when I arrive, wendy. I don't want to end up living in a cardboard box on the hard shoulder of the highway like some dispossessed CDs have had to do. :o

charity begins at home, wendy. you are so kind. love you lots. see you soon. :)

.......................... if you can't get a reservation then the cash will do. please send the ticket money to Akyra's Paypal account. :cool:

Lady Jayne
06-03-2005, 05:08 AM
Crispy love the new look........You don't look like a shark at all, very passable!!!!

crispy
06-03-2005, 06:44 AM
Crispy love the new look........You don't look like a shark at all, very passable!!!!
you disappoint me, I was trying to look really mean and shark-like :cry:

please don't post pictures of dolphins on this forum. :eek: they make me really mad. always ramming me in the gut and knocking the stuffing out of me. :mad:

in fact if I see another dolphin here I will definitely dive to a great depth which will entail leaving the forum again. (if 'Twister' will let me :rolleyes: ).

Tristen Cox
06-03-2005, 06:57 AM
:Pray: Somebody quick out with your dolphin pictures. Post haste! :lol: :lol:

Amelie
06-03-2005, 07:06 AM
Here's some Dolphins that are so ugly that they should scare any shark.

Stephanie Brooks
06-03-2005, 07:36 AM
For those of us who want to keep the sharks at bay and make a fashion statement, I give you my contribution.

Wendy me
06-03-2005, 07:55 AM
i don't know i like the cute sharkey........http://img161.echo.cx/img161/4373/swimmingsharkanimatedgif2kx.gif (http://www.imageshack.us)

crispy
06-03-2005, 08:26 AM
i don't know i like the cute sharkey........http://img161.echo.cx/img161/4373/swimmingsharkanimatedgif2kx.gif (http://www.imageshack.us)
................ you know .................. wendy.................. yourslefe, your really begining to grow on me ................ mislefe I need frends hear.... and i count you as one of my deer frends yourslefe. :) :cool:

Wendy me
06-03-2005, 08:36 AM
crispy did we just bond ?????because eather i just got that warm mushy feeling from bounding .........or i my coffiee just poured in my lap eather way feels nice.....

crispy
06-03-2005, 08:43 AM
crispy did we just bond ?????because eather i just got that warm mushy feeling from bounding .........or i my coffiee just poured in my lap eather way feels nice.....
it flet moor liek a marshmallow from my end .............. but it was niece anyway

I reely feel a need to keep bounding with you .......... wear can we go bounding togitther? ................ :rolleyes: :cool:

Stephanie Brooks
06-03-2005, 08:44 AM
Wendy,

You dropped this.

Private message for Wendy only: (Are you chumming for sharks, btw? I won't tell anyone if you are. Promise!)

Wendy me
06-03-2005, 08:46 AM
it flet moor liek a marshmallow from my end .............. but it was niece anyway

I reely feel a need to keep bounding with you .......... wear can we go bounding togitther? ................ :rolleyes: :cool:
any were any time any place.....ok???????

Wendy me
06-03-2005, 08:47 AM
Wendy,

You dropped this.

Private message for Wendy only: (Are you chumming for sharks, btw? I won't tell anyone if you are. Promise!)

thats was for tuna..... what???????????

crispy
06-03-2005, 09:15 AM
Wendy,

You dropped this.

don't be so horrid !! :eek: just 'coz you fell for it, now you want your revenge. And I thought you were a nice mathemagician.

I'm feeling so let down by some of the ladies here who I thought I could count on as friends. :cry:

I might leave after all ......... I might ......... if Twister would let me .... :rolleyes:

crispy
06-03-2005, 09:17 AM
thats was for tuna..... what???????????
that's right, for tuna. you were catching them so you could feed me and I wouldn't need to dash away while we were bounding, innit?

you're really so sweet wendy. If I thought it wouldn't scare you off I'd give you a sucky sort of nibble. :) :cool:

Stephanie Brooks
06-03-2005, 09:26 AM
don't be so horrid !! :eek: just 'coz you fell for it, now you want your revenge. And I thought you were a nice mathemagician.

I'm feeling so let down by some of the ladies here who I thought I could count on as friends. :cry:

I might leave after all ......... I might ......... if Twister would let me .... :rolleyes:
Crispy!

I'm hurt. Wendy was going to her boat and this fell out of her bag. (She carries a BIG bag.) I was just trying to help her.

I AM a nice mathemagician. Mostly. Okay, sometimes. I was nice last week, er last month. I think. Yes it was last month. I even wear Lycra hose. :lol:

Sigrid
06-03-2005, 10:00 AM
Someone's chumming, but it aint Wendy...

http://img284.echo.cx/img284/4279/chumm9hg.png

Lady Jayne
06-03-2005, 10:42 AM
Wendy, Thats so sweet of you to buy Crispy a new lip ring..... all girls love jewelry!!!!

is it her birthday?

ronna
06-03-2005, 01:01 PM
Yeah, Crispy,
just put your panties on the same way I do:
one leg at a time.

No, wait, they don't have legs! Well, just hold them open and jump into them.
You will soon get much better at it!

Wendy me
06-03-2005, 01:29 PM
some of you girls are just nasty.... crispy is a nice shark....every one give crispy a big hug and say your all sorry...........

Sharon
06-03-2005, 02:09 PM
some of you girls are just nasty.... crispy is a nice shark....every one give crispy a big hug and say your all sorry...........

You're kidding, right? Hug her? Crispy bites!

Wendy me
06-03-2005, 02:12 PM
oh no sharon she just nibbles a bit................

Stephanie Brooks
06-03-2005, 02:32 PM
I'm keeping all of my bits to myself.

Val Tan
06-03-2005, 08:10 PM
now here's a shark with gender issues

http://www.sptimes.com/2004/10/04/photos/xprs-shark-tale-450.jpg

Jen_TGCD
06-03-2005, 09:36 PM
I'm a sweet little size UK12 (that's about US8 for you well-fed transatlanticans!).

:Punch: Quote: ...you well-fed transatlanticans!

Hrumpppp!!! :mad: I'll have you know that I am a very petite size 16/18... thank you very much ! ! ! I'm just a bit "full-figured"... not WELL~FED ! ! !

:rotflmao: :D

crispy
06-03-2005, 10:37 PM
now here's a shark with gender issues

http://www.sptimes.com/2004/10/04/photos/xprs-shark-tale-450.jpg
what a cutie. :) can I keep her/him/??

crispy
06-03-2005, 10:41 PM
:Punch: Quote: ...you well-fed transatlanticans!

Hrumpppp!!! :mad: I'll have you know that I am a very petite size 16/18... thank you very much ! ! ! I'm just a bit "full-figured"... not WELL~FED ! ! !

that's a US16/18, right?

what we call UK24/26 over our side of the pond, where you have to go to the 4th floor of the mall to find the specialist shops that are hidden away from the public gaze ...... :D :p

crispy
06-03-2005, 10:45 PM
Wendy, Thats so sweet of you to buy Crispy a new lip ring..... all girls love jewelry!!!!

is it her birthday?
tut tut. :thumbsdn: Looks just like my Uncle Sophie who went missing last month.. ladyjayne, you've succeeded in getting on crispy's A-list.

In your own interests I suggest that you do not publicise your holiday plans on this website. :(

< :D >

crispy
06-03-2005, 10:47 PM
I'm keeping all of my bits to myself.
I knew you were selfish all along :(