PDA

View Full Version : A Great New Advantage?

Cathy J
11-03-2008, 07:41 AM
This morning I decided to pay our monthly bills which I still do with checks. Not always a pleasant task, but today was different.

I decided to pay bills whilst dressed totally en-femme. I got dressed, put on what makeup I use, did my nails, as good as it gets for me. Not a solitary male item used anywhere. You know, the way that brings a wide smile to your face.

Then I started to write checks, stuff envelopes, stick stamps, balance the checkbook (always a bummer) and noticed I was smiling all the while when most times it's a chore almost like torture! WOW!!

Has anyone else made a pleasant discovery like that? I'll not soon go back to the old way!

Love CDing!!!

Tomara
11-03-2008, 08:03 AM
Hi Cathy
I also like to do a lot of chores around my home and at work while dressed although mostly under dressed .
It is a great feeling to be able to enjoy my feminine side while doing the things I used to think I could only do in male mode , and I find the more I do it the more comfortable I have become with myself .
Tomara

StaceyJane
11-03-2008, 08:43 AM
Let's face it everythings better while en femme. I would probably love going to the dentist if I could where a nice outfit while having my teeth pulled.

Stacey :)

Kate Simmons
11-03-2008, 10:02 AM
Well if it works for you that's great Hon. I never enjoy paying money out though regardless of how I'm dressed.;):)

carolinewalker_2000
11-03-2008, 11:02 AM
I find that all chores seem less of a burden when dressed. However, I find paying bills fairly depressing irrespective of gender!!!

Sarasometimes
11-03-2008, 11:47 AM
I get whole lot more done when atleast underdressing than when all enmale. Only exception is a construction project then I am better off enmale for those. It seems that when I underdress for those, I hold the hammer in the middle of the handle, can't judge distances, worry more about the paint shade, get very upset if I break nail... Just kidding!! Hope i didn't offend any GG's. Just a bit of female stereotyping. On the flip side i guess if i get more dressed enfmee then that must be true for GG's doing more then GM's often do. Sara

Phyliss
11-03-2008, 04:21 PM
This morning I decided to pay our monthly bills which I still do with checks. Not always a pleasant task, but today was different.

I decided to pay bills whilst dressed totally en-femme. ....

Then I started to write checks, stuff envelopes, stick stamps, balance the checkbook (always a bummer) and noticed I was smiling all the while when most times it's a chore... WOW!!

Has anyone else made a pleasant discovery like that? I'll not soon go back to the old way!

Love CDing!!!

YES I have. Want to add to the fun? Go to the post office and mail them.

Simply drive there, park , get out of the car, and walk in like you own the place, drop them in the slot and leave.

Last month, had some "old fella" hold the door for me and wink as I went by. Must be suffering from bad eyesight.

DeborahAnne
11-04-2008, 12:05 PM
Always do the housework dressed so much more interesting

PhillyGuy2Girl
11-04-2008, 12:12 PM
It amazes me that since I always never like doing chores(except cooking which I love) that I now like doing them when dressed femme myself. Since I started CDing, I'm finding out I like doing more stuff dressed than in guy mode. The only thing I can't understand is why.

Felicity :)

Jennifer James
11-04-2008, 12:30 PM
I'm spending the day in fem mode too probably do laundry and some house work :)

suzypier
11-04-2008, 12:34 PM
I find that all chores seem less of a burden when dressed. However, I find paying bills fairly depressing irrespective of gender!!!

I totally agree with you.

SherriePall
11-04-2008, 03:28 PM
I try to pay the bills while dressed -- sometimes all the way, sometimes not. It does ease the pain a bit. In fact, paying the bills is my code to my wife that I'm going to spend some time dressed.