PDA

View Full Version : I'm ready for my first job dressed as a woman

TinaLi1
07-09-2004, 10:44 AM
I have, for many years, always wanted to live 24/7 dressed as a woman.
The only thing i need now is employment.So, if anyone knows of companies or a business owner that will hire me in the Long Island area,please email me at tina_marie_1@hotmail.com
I will work as a domestic,waitress,reseptionist,salesperson, ect
I have become very passable and a proud of my deportment as well. I am fun and easygoing and am not looking for sex.
This is a sincere and honest request for full time employment.

DeniseNY
07-10-2004, 06:30 AM
Hi Tina!

I live in Suffolk County. I must give you a lot of credit for actually trying to make your living as a woman. That takes a lot of guts!

Did you consider temp agencies? GreyStone Staffing on Sunrise Highway in Massapequa was looking for receptionists and data entry people.

Another thing you may want to try: Primerica, the insurance multi-level marketer. They have an office in Bohemia on the south side of Sunrise Highway.

Also, GEICO is looking for customer service reps all the time. They are in Woodbury off LIE exit 46N in Nassau.

Hope that helps. Good luck!
Denise.

kelly green
07-11-2004, 12:11 AM
for an honest sincere stab at employment try lookning up a glbt or lgbt employer in you local area (Gay.Lesbian.Bisexual.transgender), (Lesbian.Gay.Bisexual.Transgender)
this may help.
Or see if ther is a glbt phone book in your area like there is here in Wa St.
Good luck , and more power to you baby

sincerly Kelly Green

aprilannette
08-08-2004, 05:19 AM
living as a woman and wanting to be one are two different subjects... It does take a lot of guts dear and I did work as a female for several months and let me tell you it was very hard work ........I got a job as a housekeeper at a local motel and it was fun becuase i wanted to do the work as a woman .......but working with real females needing to work was harder than the work of making beds and cleaning toilets.. I was playing while they tried to survive and that in its self was the work .........they accepted me as april and after a while we were all meeting for breakfast before we all reported for work at the motel.......it was an experience I will always remember and treasure for a life time........try it for yourself hun........and in that way dear you will know what its really like to be woman .....its lots more than putting on girls underpanties and acting.... I hope you find what your looking for .........i did........sincerely april annette

Julie
08-09-2004, 04:13 AM
I moved this thread here because I feel a lot of us would be interested and many here don't go to the personals. It really belongs here anyway.

Nina
08-09-2004, 08:49 AM
I think like me many people here would love to dress as a woman 24/7 and to find a jod that accepts you as you are would also be a dream of mine. It would mean you couldn't wait to get to work each day and would love every moment. Even if it was something like cleaning. Where at the moment most of us spend most of our working lives miles away dreaming of short time we get to dress and be who we want.

Jennifer_Ph
08-09-2004, 09:22 AM
I dunno. I think dressing 24/7 would take some of the fun out of it. Then it would just become everyday stuff. It wouldn't be a treat to me anymore. I enjoy being Mike just as much as I do Jennifer - But I never want to put Mike away forever. Becoming Jennifer is an escape for me, a special time, it's like a reward. So doing it 24/7 would just make it become mundane, and I'd lose track of the fact that it's so special. Just my humblest of humble opinons, though.

ChristineRenee
08-09-2004, 09:58 AM
To each their own, but I tend to agree with Jennifer on this one. I don't think I could be Christine 24/7. First of all, as much as I primp, even in male mode, I'd probably never get out of the house! Plus, I just don't have everything it would take to make it as a female 24/7, and like Jen, I tend to think it would lessen the comfort that I find when in Christine mode. I'd hate to ever see that "oasis" dry up from going to it too often, if you catch my drift.

Everyone is different however, and if that is your desire then by all means go for it girl. We only go around this crazy world once...that we know of at least.

Make it count!

xoxoxoxo,

Christine

Shy Charlotte
08-09-2004, 01:28 PM
I think if I did have to work dressed in drag, it would take some of the glamour out of dressing, especially if it was labor/standing intensive (those flats would start to look awfully good). But I think something that many of us fail to consider is that crossdressing is a skill as much as it is an art. The longer we do it continuously, the better we get at it. We find what works, and what doesn't, and our skills improve, our passability improves, and most importantly, our confidence improves.

That said, I think I've gotten to the point where the clothes by themselves don't offer the same "tingle" they did when I started out. I wonder if any of the trans-gendered stores nearby need a decent sales associate. It would be fun, and if I start to get bored at work I could always just rustle my hose together to keep me occupied. Hmm, maybe I'll give one a call right now. It'd be an interesting change of pace for part time to get me through school.

Oh, btw, I think i saw a couple of CD's (drag queens, not straight) at a hair stylist downtown.

Wen4cd
08-09-2004, 07:35 PM
I often get to dress while I'm working at home, but no so often that it gets old.

I couldn't imagine going to a day job dressed as a girl. (Well, at this point I can't imagine going to a day job, period.)

Oh BTW, Shy Charlotte, I tried to reply you, but your PM inbox must be full, because it's bouncing back at me, saying so.

Wen