PDA

View Full Version : Well here is my life - hope I dont bore or scare you.

Jennie CD
11-03-2008, 01:02 PM
:love: Well here goes - needless to say I am scared:

My life as a crossdresser you would say started when I was a young teenager - I would fantasize trying on my Mothers underclothes - but never actually did it.

When I was in the Navy in Long Beach - a few friends of mine were going to a Halloween party and my friend suggested that we go as girlfriends. I said hey why not. Well I just bought a nice outfit (pink sweater, black skirt, nylons, bra, panties and ankle high boots and a shoulder length wig). I looked cute and even did my own makeup - not much just enough to make me look nice.

Well we did not even place in that show - but got noticed a few times - but it was an experience.

What I found though while dressing was that I liked the feel of the bra, panties and the feel as the nylons were being put on - it felt real sexy and nice.

From that day on I would put the clothes on at nite and sit and watch TV.

Then around 9 years ago - while I was in a Group for Crossdressers in what is now called Yahoo Groups - a Mistress V - invited me to Las Vegas and said for $750 she would for 4 nights and 5 days teach me to crossdress. I took her up on it.

When I arrived - I was introduced around and then given 3 sets of clothes that I would use - One was my night clothes. A set of skirt, sweater and shoes. AND then came the well PVC clothes. A wig was provided for each outfit. One night each would be spent using an outfit (the skirt outfit and then the PVC outfit). Other days and nights were spent proper makeup, proper attitude and just how to be a female.

I found that at first I liked the sexy PVC outfit (pvc blouse and a skirt and knee high boots with black nylons and panties and bra and a blonde wig). While wearing this outfit we were trained in the many aspects of the life of a Mistress in training.

When we left - we were given all the clothes and makeup and wigs and everything that we used at the sessions. Mistress V told me that if I liked I could come and live there as her Mistress In Training - but I turned that down as I was at the time not sure of that lifestyle.

When I returned home - I placed all the clothes in boxes and in the closet. Around 9 years ago I took out the box and put on just the panties, bra and a pair of low heel shoes that I had found. Plus the sweater and Skirt. I sat and watched TV and felt good. I would wear the under clothes almost everyday from then on. Now I own around 20 or 30 outfits. Some well kinky, some very elegant and some just casual and have around 5 sets of night clothes. Which I wear everynight. I also wear my wigs during the night even while sleeping.

I am only 5 foot 4 inches tall around 135 pounds and have a nice petite body. I must say that I look nice and cute even for a 64 year old.

Here is my dilemma. I live in Yuma Arizona. A typically Redneck town. So there are no clubs for crossdressers and well it would be dangerous for me to go out. BUT I WANT TO. I have been told to just go outside - walk down the street and come back and see what happens. Do this for a few times and eventually I will get the urge to go further. But I have no clue as to do next. I do not know of any support groups here in Yuma (which I am sure there are not) but feel there are some in Arizona. Does anyone know of any that I may contact for what help I may need.

When I dress I love how it feels. Especially the bra, panties and pantyhose. The just feel so wonderful next to my skin. I have Prostate Cancer - so with the Chemo treatments I have developed a nice medium set of breasts so the bra's are filled out nicely.

I enjoy sitting on my sofa at night in my robe, nighty and cute little rabbit slippers. I comb out my wig, sit and have a cup of tea, watch TV and wonder what is out there in that world for me - praying that someday I will get out as the real me. I even have a special outfit just sitting there ready to go.

If anyone can help me please reply or if there is a way you may feel free to email me. I am NOT desperate. Just want to be more open and get out of this darn closet I am in.

I hope I have not bored any of you.

Thank you in advance.

Jim (also would like to have a cute nickname too just tell me how to change it - I kind of like Jennie hows that sound?)

Rachel_DBN
11-03-2008, 01:35 PM
Hi Jennie (hope you don't mind me calling you by that name...), I actually have quite the same kind of problem, or at least a similar one. I long for stepping out into the world, dressed-up nicely and cute, and just enjoy myself - but I most probably won't, 'cause I'm too scared. :sad: Well, at least I walk around inside our house, and outside in the yard, but that's not really satisfying my "needs". I'm also busy finding like-minded people in my area, to just join some people who experience the same, and have at least some kind of "publicity". But then I know that my wife wouldn't probably enjoy this too much, so I'm kind of caught between two stools. What I'm looking for right now is just a way to convince my wife that my love to her isn't affected by my desires of being a CD, and that's quite a hard job to do. :heehee: Anyway, I'm not losing faith, and maybe one day I can walk around in public... :battingeyelashes:

Cheers,

Thomas

Jennifer Cox
11-03-2008, 02:40 PM
...Jim (also would like to have a cute nickname too just tell me how to change it - I kind of like Jennie hows that sound?)

Sounds good to me :)

Jenny.

monique01
11-03-2008, 08:26 PM
Hello Jim/Jenny,
I too live in Yuma and agree that there probably isn't any groups for us trannies here. I've lived here only a few years now since retiring here. I do have one good cross dressing male friend and his wife knows of his dressing and approves. My wife approves too but like you, would like to know there could be a place to go where other c.d's could share experiences and even take the wives to have them interact with the other wives too.
Monique

Scotty
11-04-2008, 12:36 AM
I went to Yuma on travel and took a drive out in the desert on my day off, walked around in my skirt out there - was MOST pleasant!!!

I'd say it took you a bit longer but you are coming out of the closet, so to speak for dressing - I did it about 10 years ago now......and have no regrets except perhaps not doing it sooner.

obsessedwithpantyhose
11-04-2008, 02:00 AM
for all you Yumians you should plan a weekend of visiting Phoenix,,,there are so many clubs for us cd/tg/ts/tv/bi that you wont be able to visit them all in one trip :D