PDA

View Full Version : Finally

Michl41
11-03-2008, 05:04 PM
My goal has been to blend in and be passable. Over the last few days I dressed as in my avatar and went out in day time. Went to two Kohl's, Penny's(plus inside dressing room), Sears, Fred's of Hollywood, and a few other places. I was seen by plenty of people and no one did a double-take, stared or anything. I finally felt relaxed in public, said "Good Morning" to clerks, and didn't perspire like mad(oh, that's right real women don't sweat).........now I need a new goal, but it sure is nice to feel confident.:thumbsup:....Michelle

Kathleengurl
11-03-2008, 05:57 PM
yes, i agree.. i think that's a very important mile-stone to reach.. comfortable out.. and not looking 'too much' of anything.

V/R --K

Gina's dress-up
11-03-2008, 07:44 PM
Good for you, keep it up

Angie G
11-03-2008, 07:48 PM
Way to go Michelle. You were looking natural and very good looking you made it hun.:hugs:
Angie

Michl41
11-03-2008, 11:35 PM
Thanks, girls, it took a while to get to where I'm at, now I may have some incentive to lose about 15lbs.........................:):).......Michelle

sissystephanie
11-03-2008, 11:50 PM
Congratulations, Michelle! You are a pretty lady and now you know that you can pass when you want to.

When my late wife was still alive I did sort of pass. She always did my makeup and fixed my wig so that I looked totally female. The one problem that I had, and still do, is my voice. It is best described as a "radio" voice. Kind of a baritone, but very destinctive, and very hard to change. Every one who knows me recognises me as soon as I say something. So now I just dress and go out as a man in female clothing!

Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

pamela_a
11-04-2008, 12:02 PM
That's wonderful Michelle. I congratulate you for reaching that comfort zone allowing you to feel good about getting out. You look very nice in your picture, I wouldn't give it a second though if I saw you

now I may have some incentive to lose about 15lbsSpoken like a real lady. :)

-Paula-

Janet Bern
11-04-2008, 12:13 PM
Great job at going shopping. If more of us went looking like real ladies we would have an easier time of blending. I do the same thing. I have also gone to lunch after shopping and used the ladies room. That is fun too
Janet

Michl41
11-06-2008, 12:31 PM
A new first for me today, the bra dressing room at Kohl's. I found this to be a lot of fun, it's great to try on a bunch of different bras..........:daydreaming:...Michelle