PDA

View Full Version : wife took me shopping

crossdrezzer1
11-03-2008, 09:11 PM
went out shopping the last 2 weekends and got many new outfits and lingerie,,she allows me to wear during bedroom play time and told me as long as I dont shove it down her throat then its ok when she gives me permission,,witxh is 4 out of 5 times in the bedroom to dress,,, also she left her purse in the car and first time at fashion bug and the deal is become a member and save 20% so I did,,,I now have a card and so said come back anytime and i will help you shop for her,,, will do until they catch on,,then i will ghave fun with it...was at walmart a isle away from wife looking at lower shelf of bras and asian older so walked behind me and stopped,,i stood up and said to wife youll like these and so said oh your with her,,i was about to ask you if they was your size,,, wish i said not sexy enough for me but i was flushed....

Nicole Erin
11-03-2008, 10:06 PM
I'd been dead a long time ago, if it hadn't been for cotton eye Joe.
Where did ya come from where did ya go, where did ya come from cotton eye joe...

joann426
11-03-2008, 10:15 PM
wow you do have it good your wife took you shopping gee i just wish mine wood but i buy mine own things wow again!!!

Jennie CD
11-06-2008, 10:02 PM
:love: WOW you are so lucky - I wish I had someone to go shopping with me - oh well - online does it for me. Congratulations on the joint shopping trip hope she helped you pick out something cute.

Jennie CD