PDA

View Full Version : Changed for the better

crusadergirl
11-03-2008, 11:33 PM
changed for good
I have thought about giving this up for a year are so now. I'm talking about dressing as girl of course. For along time now all i did was worry about what ppl thought of me, my friends my family ppl i don't even know. Yeah i post pics even though i thought that way. In alot of ways i was scared to not only show this side of me but just to be myself.

I'm not saying looking this way is the real me its just a part that i had failed to use it to help me grow as a person. Its no secret i am pretty creative and i would like to be an entertainer of some sort. Now i'm not going to sing and dance and act a fool when i don't have to.

I would like to do some acting or even model for awhile then maybe start my own clothing line. Now let me get to my point i have changed alot in the last couple of weeks, i'm not scared to be myself and it makes it so much easier to talk to ppl now. I'm not worried about what anybody thinks of me anymore i'm cool with who i am. So this ninja rockstar is going to fun and live life the way i want. And i send out thanks to everybody that supports me and accepts me for who i am.

I am Kirra and Stingrayver both in one and my quest has just started.

Hugs and kisses to all.

docrobbysherry
11-04-2008, 12:17 AM
I'm glad u have moved past your ambivilance, and on toward your quest for the Holy Grail! Just remember how strong EVIL is! :devil:

Stay positive and the Force will guide u!:)

ColleenW
11-04-2008, 12:19 AM
Best of luck as you progress:)

Bethany_Anne_Fae
11-04-2008, 12:28 AM
YAY!!!!
That is such good news to read, sis!!! I think now that you have reached this articular point in the road you will have a lot more fun with life as a whole. That joy will bleed over into everything else you like to do as well!

Congrats!!

*hugs*

Zara

Jennie CD
11-05-2008, 10:34 AM
:love: Congratulatitons on a great decision and knowing that it was YOUR decision and not others is the main thing. You are what you are and nobody can ever change that. I know when the time comes for me to be 100 fulltime dressed Jennie CD - I will be just that Jennie CD for the rest of my life. I am happy now and know that when my comeout time comes - I WILL be even more happier. Again Congratulations.

Hugs

Jennie CD

GypsyKaren
11-05-2008, 01:18 PM
I'm very happy that you're in a good place now. :hugs:

Karen Starlene :star:

Jessicaparkson
11-05-2008, 01:49 PM
Congrats to you :)

crusadergirl
11-05-2008, 02:46 PM
Thanks to everyone that read and wrote something for me. It hasn't been easy for me to finally grow up and accept myself. But times are changing and i don't feel like the same person i was years ago are even 2 weeks ago. I will keep you all updated on how i'm doing from time to time.
Everything is looking good so far.

Kate Simmons
11-05-2008, 03:18 PM
Good for you Kirra. Just be yourself my friend.:)