PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing moments

DeborahAnne
11-04-2008, 01:05 PM
What was you most embarrassing moment?
Mine was;
Some 40 years ago I used to only buy my clothes leading up to Christmas, this was because it was easier for me to pretend I was buying items as presents. One store in UK that was and still is good for clothing is M&S (Marks and Spencer). I went there prior to Christmas and chose several bras, underwear sets, nightdresses. skirts, blouses and a particularly nice dress which I thought I would treat myself to for the Christmas. I went up to pay for the items (no multi tills in those days) and had a lady of about 50 serve me, she duly checked all the price labels and entered each item on her till, folded each item and put it in a carrier,she kept looking at me and smiling as she did so (it is a vivid memory) When she reached the dress she looked at me and said " Did you want to try it on before buying it?"
Wow did my face flush.. 'No,no it's Ok' I stammered
She smiled and then said 'Ok but if doesn't fit then bring it back before Christmas and we will exchange it'
I felt myself redden so much and sweat pouring from my face and I still had to go throught the cheque writing to pay for the goods (taught me to take cash in future) No cards to use and get out quick in those days either.
Boy was i glad to get out of there.
I have since learnt that M&S were one of the pioneers in teaching their staff to recognise CD/TV buyers and treat them with respect
I have no problems now and buy regularly from the High Street stores

Cristi
11-04-2008, 01:25 PM
I think my MOST embarrassing moment would be one I think I've mentioned in these forums before.

I was shopping at a Kohl's and had used the ladies room. I was wearing a very 'light' thin skirt and pantyhose. After using the ladies room, I returned to shopping in the busy store. Several minutes later, a woman approached me, leaned in very close and said "I don't want to embarrass you, but your skirt is tucked up into your stockings".

Yup, even though I'd thought I'd been VERY careful, the skirt was so light and thin I'd left the bathroom with the hem of it tucked under the top of the pantyhose. :eek::eek:

The area I was in had full length mirrors mounted on the walls, so I was able to catch a quick glimpse of myself as I righted things. When I turned to check out the problem, sure enough things were messed up enough that I could see a glimpse of my floral print panties in the mirror!

It only took a second to 'fix' things, but I'll never know how many people I'd managed to 'flash' in the crowded store before this woman took pity on me and pointed out the problem.

Now I am EXTRA EXTRA careful to make sure it will never happen again when using the ladies room or getting out of the car.

Eileen
11-04-2008, 01:40 PM
Deborah, before my name change and I changed my credit card to Eileen, I bought so ladies wear and JC Penney paying with my male card. The clerck, a 50 something lady, made a comment that was using my husband's card. I told her he never looks at the bills so he would not now. She smiled and prcssed the transaction.

Eileen

Christina Horton
11-04-2008, 02:24 PM
Funny thing is , My male side can't be embarrased , ever . And I do mean ever, I have done things as a man the mose people would want to curl yp in to a ball and die it would embarres them so much. I do think that Christina's side can. Two days ago Christina was in the mall Shopping for makeup and stuff LOL. I was haveing fun then I looked down and my skirt was falling down,I grabed it before it fell all the way, it came down to the long top I had on ,so I did not flash anyone. Wheeeeew. After that I was thinking I almost EMBARRASSED myself. Then I stopped and said to myself, wait a mo, I can't be embarrassed. I walked the rest of the day with one hand on my skirt one hand on my purse , and my mind thinking about it. I think I figgerd it out. My Fem-side can be embarrassed cuz I am In full fem mode that I can cry at the drop of the hat or take offence at something my male side would no even look twice at. My fem-side so so much more senative then anything I am used to, and I was not ready for that. That was only my 4th time dressed out. SO what have you all found that's so much the fem-side thats not on the male-side of you. Well HUGGS. :canada:

sometimes_miss
11-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Really a toss up. Several things come to mind. Coming out to: 1. my wife, 2. my mother, 3. my sister, 4. my so called friends. None went well. Wife wound up divorcing me. Mom is still in denial. Sis won't talk to me. Friends, well, no longer, they think I'm a freak, or by using faulted logic, that I will be a child molester because it was done to me. Only two people ever were nice to me after I told them; our marriage counselor, and one gay girl at work. The marriage counselor had her license revoked and stopped her practice, and the girl at work moved away with her fiancee. There are no good end results.

Susan Watersfield
11-05-2008, 10:57 AM
Debby

I don't think anything like that has ever happened to me.

It's supposed to be true that Marks & Spencer's staff are trained to be helpful to CD's. I wonder if this particular member of staff was just being a it too helpful? :)

It leads me to wonder how I would react in a similar situation. A few years ago I might well have taken flight and left the store in a hurry. These days however I'm not as concerned. I like to think I might even say it's for me and ask for their opinion :eek:

Who knows?

Anyway, thanks for telling us :)

Luv

Susan

Kathy4ever
11-05-2008, 11:10 AM
One morning my wife went to work so I put my skort & a nice bloouse on. I went down stairs to get a drink of water and wife came in. She said what are you doing and I gave some lame excuse. That night my wife started rummaging through my cloths. Thank goodness I got rid of them. She started checking the net and that is how I found this site. Took a couple days before she sort of talked to me about it. She said I was depressed and needed to to see a shrink or go to the doctors. I went to the doctors and got put on wellbutrin. The only reason I'm depressed is that she will not approve. For a while she was checking different sites on cross dressing and just last week she looked up BBc American Transvestite wifes. Looking forward to seeing if whe watches it. We never talk about anymore but I think she will divorce me If she catches me again. Its an urge I can not let go. I got a wig, breast forms and other nice dresses that I wish I could share with her. Yesterday I put my earings in for the firsst time in years. Surprised the holes were still open. She asked me why this morning. I said I just felt like it. She probable is wondering. Right now I'm dressed to hilt and wearing nice dangling earings of hers. I want my own now. FEELS SO NICE.
My dreams have intensified more in the past three months. She used to be adventuress but now she is not way anymore. Got to go with the flow because I love her and just can't afford to get a divorce at this time. She says I'm lucky because most woman would of divoreced me. Not sure of that but not going try her patients on this.

Deidra Cowen
11-05-2008, 05:27 PM
Went to the neighborhood liquor store with my old GG GF while dressed. This pretty little GG coming out of the store looked me up and down and got this look of horror on her face. Later got back in the car and was bitching about it to my GF, I am not passable but I tend to blend well. She laughed and said you tuck job is not working...I looked at my jeans and yeap it was bad!!!! Learned to not go with super tight jeans after that...or to really tuck well. But it was embarrashing.

Lisa Golightly
11-05-2008, 06:08 PM
First time out being stopped by the cops and told to 'Be careful'...

tricia_uktv
11-05-2008, 06:26 PM
So many. Some so innocent. Walking into a pub with my hood up because it was raining. Pulled my hood down and my wig came with it. I'm practicing that one now.

Really most embarassing moment was my fault. After far too much to drink, I find myself in a hotel room (at least it was the hotel I was staying in) in the ladies at five o'clock in the morning. No wig, no key to my room, make-up everywhere and only wearing panties. After much angst I realised I just needed to take a take a deep breath, tidy up my make-up and walk out with confidence. I did and the night porter got me back with no problem. Ouch!

Maria2222
11-05-2008, 06:31 PM
I think my MOST embarrassing moment would be one I think I've mentioned in these forums before.

I was shopping at a Kohl's and had used the ladies room. I was wearing a very 'light' thin skirt and pantyhose. After using the ladies room, I returned to shopping in the busy store. Several minutes later, a woman approached me, leaned in very close and said "I don't want to embarrass you, but your skirt is tucked up into your stockings".

Yup, even though I'd thought I'd been VERY careful, the skirt was so light and thin I'd left the bathroom with the hem of it tucked under the top of the pantyhose. :eek::eek:

The area I was in had full length mirrors mounted on the walls, so I was able to catch a quick glimpse of myself as I righted things. When I turned to check out the problem, sure enough things were messed up enough that I could see a glimpse of my floral print panties in the mirror!

It only took a second to 'fix' things, but I'll never know how many people I'd managed to 'flash' in the crowded store before this woman took pity on me and pointed out the problem.

Now I am EXTRA EXTRA careful to make sure it will never happen again when using the ladies room or getting out of the car.

Good one Cristi, now I remember why I have no desire to go out dressed. LOL

avril findlay
11-05-2008, 07:08 PM
Having to climb up to my 3rd floor balcony on a Sunday morning wearing a leather mini and fishnets after losing my bag (with keys) much to the amusement of two girls who to their credit did give me shouts of encouragement (oh dear!)

Scotty
11-05-2008, 07:56 PM
Suntanning in my bikini on a distant remote lake, heard a vehicle pull up 500 yards away at the gate, he got to the beach area with p ole in hand as I was slipping short shorts on but still had my bikini top on...

Luckily he smiled and said HI and didn't pay much attention...

(I still carried my 9mm just to be safe)

trannie T
11-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Several years ago a day after I'd gone out on Halloween one of my co-workers looked at me and loudly announced, "He's wearing makeup!" I ran to the bathroom and quickly washed my face, it was never mentioned again.
I've never had a really embarrasing moment while I've been dressed, I have enjoyed most every moment I've been out en femme.

BillieJoe
11-06-2008, 09:12 AM
Sorta like Tricia UKTV I had a similar experience. On one of the very rare occasioons that my 'look' was put togther nearly perfectly I chanced going out and taking a walk down a not so busy street. I was passed by a few people and they for the most part ignored me. I was almost in heaven! As I continued my walk I came upon some trees with some low hanging branches. As luck would have it there were all of a sudden about 7 or 8 people right there in front of me coming my way. I stepped over to the edge of the walk and ducked my head as I passed beneath the tree. Wouldn't you know it! My wig got snarled in a low hanging branch and got ripped off my head! I was discovered! Man was I embarrassed! I just wanted to get out of there. First I had to retrieve my hairpiece. It was tangled in there good and almost became part of the tree! Eventually I got it free and back on my head. My perfect look was gone and I wasn't able to recapture that look the rest of the day. When this happened a few people made derogatory comments and a young couple turned around and followed me for a while. I was quite a ways from my car and they eventually left me alone.
Funny thing is that that section of street is seldom used and you might not see anyone using the walkway for hours at a time.

Amy Rose
11-07-2008, 01:55 AM
OMG lol ive had this one happen to me once.

I was writing down notes for Uni on Word and I accident knocked the modem out of place.I was wearing a short blue skirt with pleats and i bent over to try and fix it BIG MISTAKE!

My window was there and my house is very close to one of my neighbors windows..I realized a few minutes later.

karynspanties
11-07-2008, 06:23 AM
Last spring when I was out fully enfemme on a saturday afternoon. It was raining, the roads were slick. Traffic came to a quick stop and I slid into the car in front of me. The police officer was VERY polite. Called me ma'am when he handed me back my male drivers license and ticket.