PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else find it hard not to look when seeing a GG applying...

heathr1
06-02-2005, 01:20 PM
make-up, or putting her hair up in public?

ashleyk
06-02-2005, 01:23 PM
Yes. I will stop and look and see how she does it and wonder what it would be like if I was the one putting on my makeup. :cry: Not fair sometimes. :censor:

CharleneCD
06-02-2005, 01:25 PM
I could care less when I was just a guy. Now I pay close attention to all what GG's do in public so that I can learn to act more fem and do it naturaly.

lynnegirlie
06-02-2005, 01:25 PM
When I see a GG applying lipstick I just about MELT! :D

philmaria
06-02-2005, 01:35 PM
so hard not to watch,need all the tips we can get

heathr1
06-02-2005, 01:38 PM
station, sat opposite me and did her complete hair and make-up in front of me.

I was in heaven.

Wendy me
06-02-2005, 01:39 PM
oh yes i watch all the gg's .....i got this perminet dent in my side from my wife's elbow to prove it....

Mia lynn
06-02-2005, 03:02 PM
Yes I enjoy watching a woman putting on her makeup esp lipstick, mascara, eye shadow. Always looking for tips on How I can be more ladylike.
Hugs to all
Mia

Bernadina
06-02-2005, 04:28 PM
Yes, especially when she's driving down the freeway.

BecomingBrooke
06-02-2005, 04:40 PM
yeah i have a firnds who is a gg and we were in a play together and she got so mad at me for watching her and like i love to watch her she thinks it's becuse i like her (which i do) she also knows about elisha but i don't think she put the 2 things together yet...

MonaSmith
06-02-2005, 04:53 PM
My manager at work is a big make up fan, and applies and reapplies it at her desk, at various times throughout the day. I love to watch her do it (not in a creepy way :eek: ) and she just smiles at me when she catches me staring, as she knows how jealous I am of her.

Mona xx.

Kimberly
06-02-2005, 05:40 PM
Yes, especially when she's driving down the freeway.
Danger make-up!!! lol.

Lindahexi
06-02-2005, 05:41 PM
I love watching a woman applying her makeup, I try not to stare, but find it difficult to look away, it's so sensual. I was once on a flight to New York and the woman next to me on the plane did the whole thing, cleansed her face, then applied foundation eye makeup and finally lipstick. She knew I was watching her, and eventually we entered into a conversation, and as she spoke to me I was looking at her lips and thinking how much I liked her lipstick.

heathr1
06-02-2005, 06:01 PM
tied me up and slowly applied her lipstick (to herself).

I was on cloud nine.

Kimberly
06-02-2005, 06:03 PM
I find it hard not to stare at what GGs are wearing FULL STOP, (PERIOD to our american sisters,) let alone when they are applying make-up and putting hair up!

:p

heathr1
06-02-2005, 06:06 PM
make-up turns me off.

Especially chipped nail polish.

donna anne
06-02-2005, 06:12 PM
i also cant keep my eyes off of gg putting on make up, i have to keep my self from staring at them. also love watching them walk in heels. a woman at my work wears heels every day and every time i hear the sound on the floor i stop what im doing and watch. i think she knows it and always walks right in front of me. if she only knew why i was looking

Bernadina
06-02-2005, 06:19 PM
make-up turns me off.

Especially chipped nail polish.

Gee, in our house, may wife having a chip in her nail polish is a major stop everything else until its fixed, crises.

Sharon
06-02-2005, 06:54 PM
Gee, in our house, may wife having a chip in her nail polish is a major stop everything else until its fixed, crises.__________________

Hell, I'm the same way! :D

Deanna2
06-02-2005, 09:30 PM
How else are we going to learning than watching or at least looking? Because many of us were late in getting started, we need all the help we can get. Babies and children learn all their stuff by observing and it seems to work for them.

Besides, as many of you have noted, it's fun to watch :p

ronna
06-02-2005, 09:57 PM
Exactly!
Watch and learn!
Pleasure too?
Well, okay then!

I used to look at the Avon catalog to look for pictures of girls, now it's for the makeup

The girls will show you how it's supposed to look

Donna Delite
06-02-2005, 10:08 PM
I pay particular attn to make up commercials, how do they do that?

veronica
06-02-2005, 10:19 PM
WHY YES :rolleyes:

not only do i find it erotic....

but i hope i will learn something :Power:

RachelDenise
06-03-2005, 05:01 AM
I always watch GG's for tips and pleasure. I am also easily distracted......

Deidra Cowen
06-03-2005, 06:58 AM
I sure watch GGs when I get lucky and see them doing their lipstick or refreshing their makeup. I was at a stop light the other day and a girl in the car to my side was doing her eyes! LOL I watched her as long as I could! Amazing what those GGs can do after years of practise.

I get a kick out of watching other CDs do their makeup too! And study every move.

Emily Ann Brown
06-03-2005, 08:47 AM
Not only do I watch every minute of it, when the wife is with me I then have to confess (when caught) that "yes dear, I was staring at her tits". Don't dare confess that it was the makeup I was enjoying.

Emily Ann

cindybarnes
06-03-2005, 09:15 AM
I see GG's in their cars a lot putting on make up and fussing with their hair,then I look in my own mirror and say YUCK !!! Lucky girls !!!!!
I will say I feel better when Im behind them in traffic tho,, much safer that way LMAO!
Cindy

Natasha Anne
06-03-2005, 12:09 PM
Hence the phrase, "we live and learn". I love learning new ways to do familiar things :)

Andrea
06-03-2005, 12:22 PM
Do find myself watching......... can't help it ! :)

Clare
06-03-2005, 11:55 PM
I always watched my wife put on makeup. She wondered why, but i said it was so erotic seeing her look change with the application of makeup.

My wife ALWAYS looked like a stunner with makeup on and i encouraged her to do so regulary, but like most GG's, she only wanted to do it when necessary (why is that with GG's?).

She was an avon rep and virtually had their entire range available. Alas, to my disappointment, she refused to give me makeovers as much as i begged. 'Men don't wear makeup' was her reasoning! If only she knew - but she wouldn't have accepted my cd'ing anyway.

Christine

Krista Marie
06-04-2005, 12:10 AM
I can see myself doing it to :)

Krista Marie
06-04-2005, 12:37 AM
being a girl would be so cool. Dressing pretty (in little skirts and dresses) I love the smell of make-up.I love doing my nails sorry a girl thing

BecomingBrooke
06-04-2005, 02:18 AM
I pay particular attn to make up commercials, how do they do that?

a little thing called PhotoShop

stefanie
06-04-2005, 04:21 AM
i almost fall into a trance. Something about how gg apply it...a sensuality that is hard to explain but simply exists. I used to watch a coworker apply this gorgeous lipstick. She would come into my office, chat, have a few laughs and then simply whip out the lipstick and applied it in front of me. She used to ask me why I just stared at her in such a way. She knew I like her too. If she only knew all the reasons.

I think it is definitely jealousy and just me fantasizing for glimpses in a day about what it would feel like if it were me. Something for me to escape to and a great reminder of who I am and what I would like to be

stefanie

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-04-2005, 04:27 AM
Odd one out again...

Can't say I find pleasure in people prissing themselves.

It's like watching a cat lick itself.

MonaSmith
06-04-2005, 09:38 AM
I just got back from shopping, and on the train home there was a woman putting on her make-up. She did a really good job, and wasn't phased by the train lurching around, or me staring at her. The only thing I learned though, was to be careful of the faces I pull when applying make-up in public, gurning into a tiny mirror for ten minutes kinda spoils the illusion!!! :D

chantal
06-04-2005, 09:48 AM
of course we might learn something

uknowhoo
06-04-2005, 10:31 AM
I just adore watching cats lick themselves!!
Oops, I mean, I just adore watching gg's make themselves up...especially lipstick...mmreoooww

AbbyLee
06-04-2005, 02:08 PM
I recently began working part-time at a new job, one of the ggs is always 'touching' her make-up. I think I am lerning alot form the sweatheart, and she is GOOD at make-up.

AbbyLeee

Nicole_Lasmedias
06-04-2005, 02:13 PM
It is hard.... When I see GG applying her make-up, I wish I were her!

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-04-2005, 03:11 PM
I just adore watching cats lick themselves!!
Oops, I mean, I just adore watching gg's make themselves up...especially lipstick...mmreoooww
I would rather pet the kitty :3

stacy3
06-08-2005, 03:12 PM
i watch my wife all the time - she catches me staring often and says "want some?". I do.

luv

Stacy