PDA

View Full Version : Does your tucking say something about your CDing?

Ruth
11-04-2008, 03:58 PM
This is just a bit of musing on my own situation and may have no meaning to anybody else.
I can tuck but I rarely do so. When I dress I go for a complete femme look, with wig, make-up, perfume, the lot. I can pass as female in public. But underneath I wear generously cut (feminine) underwear that allows my ‘bits’ to just find their own position, and I wear skirts with a full style that does not show any frontal bulge.
And when I am being Ruth I am fully aware of being a man dressed as a woman. When I contemplate my CDing I don’t think I am a woman trapped in the body of a man, I don’t want to change my body with hormones or surgery. I enjoy my time flaunting my feminine side, whilst still holding on to the fact that I am a man.
So, those who feel they have to tuck to be fully crossdressed – are they experiencing something different? Are they ‘being’ a woman when they dress? Do they feel it necessary to push away completely out of sight the evidence of their maleness? Is it a preparation for a more permanent alteration 'down there'?
I’m not trying to be divisive here. I acknowledge all forms of CDing as equally valid expressions of our inner selves. I’m just curious as to whether members feel the tuck is a purely cosmetic exercise or is a potent expression of femaleness for CDers.

KathrynTX
11-04-2008, 04:05 PM
It says, "OUCH!!" :heehee:

RebeccaLynne
11-04-2008, 04:10 PM
It says, "OUCH!!" :heehee:

Then you must not be doing it right!::doh:

DeborahAnne
11-04-2008, 04:13 PM
Luckily I don't have to tuck as it is now a distant memory due to various ops over the years But I do remember when.

joann426
11-04-2008, 04:14 PM
tucking really dont have to do that if you do it right:daydreaming:

StaceyJane
11-04-2008, 04:17 PM
I don't like having that little bulge on my skirt. I suppose my goal is to look a female as possible although anyone who's seen me know I still have a bit of work to do.

Stacey :)

avril findlay
11-04-2008, 04:41 PM
I'd say it means you don't want to go about with a bulge in the front of your skirt!

TommiTN
11-04-2008, 04:45 PM
I do it mainly to complete the look. A bulge doesn't work with tight jeans, tight skirts or tight shorts. I do feel more fem when properly tucked but I have no desire to become a woman, just to look like one.

Sonia_cd
11-04-2008, 05:11 PM
Don't want to see the bulge, don't want to feel the boys, easier to cross legs without hurting the nuts, feels more natural and complete. I can see where you are coming from on this and I do believe it is a matter of personal preference more than anything else.

suzy cool
11-04-2008, 05:20 PM
That's an interesting observation. If I was out in public then I would make every effort to look 'right' . At home I wouldn't worry unless I was taking photos to show what a sexy beast I am. It depends who you are trying to impress or convince and why, I suppose.

jules3367
11-04-2008, 05:37 PM
This is just a bit of musing on my own situation and may have no meaning to anybody else.
I can tuck but I rarely do so. When I dress I go for a complete femme look, with wig, make-up, perfume, the lot. I can pass as female in public. But underneath I wear generously cut (feminine) underwear that allows my ‘bits’ to just find their own position, and I wear skirts with a full style that does not show any frontal bulge.
And when I am being Ruth I am fully aware of being a man dressed as a woman. When I contemplate my CDing I don’t think I am a woman trapped in the body of a man, I don’t want to change my body with hormones or surgery. I enjoy my time flaunting my feminine side, whilst still holding on to the fact that I am a man.
So, those who feel they have to tuck to be fully crossdressed – are they experiencing something different? Are they ‘being’ a woman when they dress? Do they feel it necessary to push away completely out of sight the evidence of their maleness? Is it a preparation for a more permanent alteration 'down there'?
I’m not trying to be divisive here. I acknowledge all forms of CDing as equally valid expressions of our inner selves. I’m just curious as to whether members feel the tuck is a purely cosmetic exercise or is a potent expression of femaleness for CDers.

Well ..... to start with i ALWAYS tuck, even when slipping on my thong and chemise to get a good nights sleep

The odd thing is ( without going into tooooo much detail ) when i get up in the morning and resign myself to having to put on guy clothes and 'toddle off' to the bathroom, i sit down !

Also later when getting ready to face the world for another day ( pretending to be a 'tough guy' ) i have to remind myself to 'un-tuck' LOL

Teri Jean
11-04-2008, 05:49 PM
I tuck no matter what I'm doing and it feels right. Obviously if one wears boxers there would be a problem but since I wear panties 99% of the time I tuck. Keli

Sarah...
11-04-2008, 05:53 PM
I tuck all the time - whether en femme or in drab. And have done for many years. I don't want to look down and see the wrong stuff there. That's just how I prefer it.

Sarah...

Deborah Jane
11-04-2008, 06:02 PM
I tuck every time i dress [every evening] and as i also sleep in nighties, i sleep tucked too.

I guess it,s a case of Out of sight, out of mind!

charlie
11-04-2008, 06:20 PM
Hello Ruth!
I usually have to tuck because I like short A type skirts and I have a bulge if I don't. On those occasions when I wear a more flowing skirt, then I do as you do.

Phyliss
11-04-2008, 06:20 PM
It's more of a "cosmetic exercise" for me. Which, I happen to practice everyday, even if I don't intend on wearing anything too tight or revealing.

Carly CD
11-04-2008, 08:16 PM
For me it really depends on what I'm wearing.

Carly

ColleenW
11-04-2008, 08:22 PM
I'm pretty much tucked all of the time, only letting the testicles out when I take a shower in the morning. I just feel more comfortable this way, no matter how I'm dressed.:heehee:

Sally24
11-04-2008, 08:27 PM
So, those who feel they have to tuck to be fully crossdressed – are they experiencing something different? Are they ‘being’ a woman when they dress?I’m just curious as to whether members feel the tuck is a purely cosmetic exercise or is a potent expression of femaleness for CDers.
For some like me I think this is quite right. I feel quite natural when everything including the tuck is in place. To be quite frank, I have many times forgotten that I am NOT female. If anything male is present then I simply don't dress. I can't have arm or leg hair, I've got to have makeup, and my body shape has to be right. Once everything looks right, I feel right.

Karren H
11-04-2008, 08:41 PM
Hell I find myself tucking in male mode... makes my dress slacks look way better... lol I even wake up some mornings and find myself tucked and I wasn't when I went to bed!! hahaha

Robertacd
11-04-2008, 08:48 PM
I tuck everyday as I normally wear woman's jeans and that bulge just looks... well, stupid.

LaurenRenee
11-04-2008, 08:49 PM
I agree with Tammi. Tucking completes the look even when just in panties. A smooth crotch looks so much better in jeans, skirts and all fem wear

Ronni Seymour
11-04-2008, 08:53 PM
When I dress fully to go out, I always tuck. When done right I am very comfortable and while I do it to make sure there are no bulges with whatever I'm wearing, it helps me to feel more feminine.