PDA

View Full Version : crossdressing

slamddoger
11-04-2008, 06:52 PM
i think that you dont see more crossdresser out is that the one go out all the time are soooooooo good that you cant tail . what do you think

Deborah Jane
11-04-2008, 06:56 PM
You,re probably right, i,m reluctant to go out in daylight until i feel i,m passable, so i would guess the ones to do go out are passing and thats why we never notice them.

Shelly Preston
11-04-2008, 07:17 PM
Don't forget not everyone feels the need to get out

Jennifer Brooks
11-04-2008, 07:48 PM
It seems like is some of these threads, CDs are trying to pick out other CDs in public. That to me is a concern. I did that when I went to CD meeting (later cancelled) and I later felt like a goon. Trying to pick out anyone who I thought was a CD? Why? Was I trying to make myself feel better and confident and secure by trying to point out my so called "People"? Each Her own I guess but I don't look for CDs, I look for good looking women with great outfits on. :daydreaming:

Maria2222
11-04-2008, 08:13 PM
I agree that many of the CD's who go out are probably quite passable, but I agree more with Shelly that a large percentage of CD's, including me, have no urge to go out and that's why you don't see them.

Christina Horton
11-04-2008, 08:18 PM
I think we look to see if we can read another CDer to see what other people see. And if WE can tell, odds are good the normal person will not .Now that just's a genral statment but it can work. If you do your makup well and walk around town like it's all normal an you belong there ,then most people won't even look at you twice. I now I don't pass 100% I think I pass maybe 60% but I have not had anyone say anything bad. and when I go out it to the mall in tha day time.so if I can get away with it you can to :hugs: :canada:

docrobbysherry
11-04-2008, 10:24 PM
I was at lunch, and looked up because I heard hi-heels going by. Just then, the "lady" started speaking to "her" friend. She sounded SO MASCULINE! And was walking more like a cow than a woman. ( Like I do!):heehee:

Point being, if "she" hadn't spoken, I would have just thot "she" was a clumsy, not very attractive, woman!

KateSpade83
11-04-2008, 11:10 PM
I wouldn't shop, try on clothes, go to the women's washroom, etc - if I didn't pass very well!

Karren H
11-04-2008, 11:14 PM
Most of the time I look like a guy in a dress but I could care less.... attitude attitude... attitude......

sissystephanie
11-04-2008, 11:33 PM
Karren, you don't look at all like a guy in a dress!! You are a pretty lady!

That said, you are right about atitude, atitude, atitude! I definitely am a guy in a skirt, since I don't wear a wig or makeup when I go out dressed. But I know who and what I am, and I like me as is!! BTW, I really am a guy in a skirt since that is my name!

Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath.