PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing television moments. Real life, not fiction...

heathr1
06-02-2005, 02:38 PM
I remember on Rikki Lake she had a show where people were prepared to do anything for forgiveness/a second chance with ex-partners.

One girl said she would forgive her ex-boyfriend for cheating if he let someone dress him up with full make-up on television.

He agreed and guess what?

After dressing up, she refused to forgive him.

Also, I recently saw a show about a woman who owns a lingerie store and holds evenings for couples.

She explained to these couples that men like to see their partners in items, but never wear them themselves, then got the women to put bras, corsets etc. on their guys.

jo_ann
06-03-2005, 06:31 PM
there's just too many to list. I do think that sometimes when they have "crossdressers" on springer that they really aren't, but act like they are to get on the show, because they don't act like they've been doing it long.

* I remember one springer where they took guys from the audience to makeover.. They made one guy look like marylin monroe, and one like janet jackson (based on the facial features they had).
* One springer episode they had a bunch of transgender on (who were all extremely beautiful) and half of them had boyfriends who said they're dating a pre-op because they're more feminine than real women
* One time I saw a "current affair" episode where a transexual became a vegas dancer (when I was probably like 12-13 years old, so that was bold of them to show that).
* My most memorable one, again springer, and I believe this was the first time I even heard of transgender. It was some post-op girl who made a mistake about getting a sex-change and wanted to become a boy again, and was happy that doctors had just created the first artificial penis.