PDA

View Full Version : Dressing away from home

randi_789
11-04-2008, 10:44 PM
I have read some threads about girls who say that when they go out they either partially dress at home and finish while out, or dress fully in a restroom. I have read threads where they say used a Walmart restroom, an office building restroom, or a rest stop on the highway. My question about this is, how do you bring everything with you. Say you dress in the Walmart restroom, how do you get your clothes in and out of the store without someone questioning what you are carrying in or out. This is the same question even if you wear male clothes over female clothes. And going into an office or medical building, wouldn't there be security cameras? Or am i just being way too paranoid? I have been out, partially dressing at home and then finishing up in a parking lot, but would rather do it with a little more ease. There, I have gone on long enough on this.

Karren H
11-04-2008, 10:52 PM
I under dress as much as i can.... Then with a largish like cpmputer bag.. with just what I need (Typpically dress, shoes, wig, hmakeup.... breast forms...purse) .... Go in male and come out female in 15-20 minutes.... I use mainly family or unisex restrooms... newer ones along the Interstate highways... .... Easier that way... it's a hoot to watch people that see you go in and come out!!! lol I usually put my jewelry and finish any minor makeup toughu[s in the car on the way to the mall!!!!!

I could care less about security cameras... NOT a crime!!! and some of the janitorial staff have seen me both coming and going at different times of the day....

I've dressed in the men's room at work!!! and in parked cars.... anywhere and everywhere I can be semi alone for 15 minutes... handicap porta-johns are great!!! hahaha

obsessedwithpantyhose
11-04-2008, 11:33 PM
i dress at home then leave,,,when everyone knows its no big deal :D

my avatar pic was taken by my 72 year old neighbor,, :D

Brina Halloween
11-04-2008, 11:45 PM
I have always dressed at home, at a friends or using a hotel room at Halloween the last two years. I think a backpack would work for me. Last year doing full make-up, it would still fit in the smallish purse I have. Jeans, pants or skirt don't use much space. Neither will a blouse or t-shirt type (less than guy cloths actually). Shoes are reasonable. Chest enhancement not in original container is a LOT less space. Wigs are not huge usually but, my hair is long enough now. I can see a private unisex bathroom. I would not try a public restroom like at Wal-mart, too public. I think many Wendy's or Taco Bell's would work since they are often single person bathrooms.

Brina