PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever been to a Strip Club?

Maddie22
11-05-2008, 03:21 AM
Anyone ever been to a strip club while in femme? Or anyone ever told a striper they dress? How did it go. I know that when gg's go they always receive the most attention. I think it would be fun to go in femme some time. What is everyone's thoughts

Phyliss
11-05-2008, 04:12 AM
Sounds like a bad idea, that could only get worse.

DanaR
11-05-2008, 04:17 AM
I think that the attention you would get, would be attention you don't want. Let's see, a bunch of guys that might be drinking; no, it doesn't sound like a good idea.

Diane Smith
11-05-2008, 08:36 AM
I did, once, about 11 years ago in a city far, far from home (El Paso, Texas, to be specific). I don't know exactly what drove me to do it, because it was not only one of my first times out dressed, it was my first ever visit to such an "establishment." Knowing what I do now, I probably wouldn't have the nerve anymore!

I really didn't know what to expect, but it turned out to be a great experience! The girls were fascinated by me and I got a constant stream of attention from them all night long. Free food and drinks, and a trip backstage to meet the rest of the cast and exchange makeup tips! (They kind of sneaked me in to the dressing room, and said the management would be upset if they knew they were allowing someone to do that.)

It may have helped that it was a fairly slow night and there were not a lot of other, uh, "patrons" in the place. The other single guys pretty much ignored me, although I did exchange a few words with one het couple who were there together. There were at least two serious-looking bouncers and fairly constant surveillance of the floor by the managers. I don't think any confrontation would have been allowed to get far out of hand.

One of the dancers very seriously offered that I come home with her after she got off at 2 AM -- I was tempted for a moment but good sense and fatigue prevailed and I bowed out gracefully.

Sorry that I don't remember the name of the club, but it probably doesn't matter now anyway, since all the staff and possibly everything else about it could have changed by now.

- Diane

tamarav
11-05-2008, 08:54 AM
As much as I adore the female body and all things feminine, I have always avoided these clubs (in any mode) simply because I do not feel that it helps promote a good positive message for women.

I fully understand that the dancers are beautiful, no question there, it's just that I don't care for the raw male attitudes that prevail there.

Tami

Desiree2bababe
11-05-2008, 10:10 AM
Best time I've ever had out dressed. Even got a real phone number of one of the dancers, something very rare while in drab.

sherri
11-05-2008, 10:31 AM
My advice -- call ahead, but I don't think you'll have any trouble unless perhaps it's an unusually rough place. Most likely the staff will be cool about it, especially if you're spending a little money, and the the other customers will probably ignore you, but you need to keep an eye out for the occasional redneck. Be careful walking to and from your car -- in fact, you might ask a bouncer to walk you to your car when you're ready to leave, just to be on the safe side.

Daphne Renee
11-05-2008, 10:36 AM
I have been to a few strip clubs but never in femme. I wouldnt have the nerve to do it by myself. I was nervous going out on Halloween to a club that has drag shows. If I was with some other people dressed I might be willing to do it then.

carolinewalker_2000
11-05-2008, 11:07 AM
NOT a good idea!

Sally2005
11-05-2008, 11:42 AM
I've had the thought before I realized that CDing is a normal part of my being, much as some women feel the desire to dance in the nude. So, I think strippers would be very accomodating to you since they understand the need to appear as female as possible. The men there are also sometimes viewed by society as outcasts so I suspect they might even be okay with it, I would be totally forthcoming with your real gender though...so they don't feel tricked or embarassed they might find you attractive. I would pick a high class place.

Niya W
11-05-2008, 11:55 AM
Been there done that got the T-shirt. Of course I was there with 12 t girls

Jessicaparkson
11-05-2008, 11:59 AM
I don't think that would be a really great idea but if you must then call ahead and don't forget all the safety tips

Far too much male instincts and drunk guys for me.

Barbra_in_Tulsa
11-05-2008, 12:39 PM
While I understand while some of the girls here would find it a bit scary, even dangerous in certain situations, I have done it several times in both Seattle and Tulsa and have had a BLAST!

Yes, I know they just want money and whether the strippers get it or just see dollar signs it is so much fun to talk about all sorts of girlie things. There's not ever the 'are you gay' question.....

I would agree the, call first, thought a pretty good one.

The safest and probably the most fun would be to go at the slow times. Sunday just when it opens, a random day during the week. Less potential for danger and you'll get more attention from the GG's

Niya W
11-05-2008, 01:03 PM
Well , i've met few strippers and they dont like men(seem to be lesbian). Some have serious men issues . When I went in they ignored the men.

Deborah Jane
11-05-2008, 01:54 PM
I,ve only been to strip clubs for ideas on how to dress :heehee:

[I,ve never been en femme though]

Farrah
11-05-2008, 02:23 PM
Why would I go to a strip club, dressed?

Sam-antha
11-05-2008, 03:49 PM
It has been years, eons really since I was in one. I had truly forgotten about that adventure. It was certainly in London and ........ no I did not think it a bad idea and I dressed. The idea was wished on me by a Sales Exec (Cd) from a phone company desirious of my purchase of two rather large auto telephone exchanges...(anybody remember what they were ?)
The girls picked up on me but there was no misunderstanding from them. They could so easily have blown me but they were enjoyed sitting with a different type of public.....me. Preferable to the male company that was inhabiting the place I thought.
Nothing wrong with the company... it was sort of
expensive and it was fun being there, with those girls. Going in was rather less than fun, too serious by half.
No Farrah, I did not go dressed to undress.
Ah well.....~Samm

MJ
11-05-2008, 04:19 PM
no i value my life. bad idea if you ask me....

trisha59
11-05-2008, 04:21 PM
I have no interest in these clubs anymore. It seemed that every bachelor party I went to ended up at these places. Actually got asked to leave one once because I was having a conversation instead of watching the dance. A first I believe.

Deidra Cowen
11-05-2008, 05:18 PM
Just a couple of months ago nothing was really going on with the Tgirl gang in Atlanta...I decided to go to Swinging Richards, a gay strip club. I had a blast was really fun.

There were a lot of GGs there in the crowd and of course a bunch of gay guys. And those GGs were bad!!!! LOL I was surprised too that there were 5 to 6 married couples in the audiance. Was funny to see the wife go up and tuck a dollar in the dancers undies while the hubby watched.

The GGs I could tell got a kick out of me the lonely Tgirl at the joint...caught them peeking at me a bunch.

I tipped the dancers too!!! Oh lord some unbelieable hunky guys! But never have gone to a regular strip bar that had fem dancers. One night a group of the tgirls here in Atlanta went but I missed that trip. They had fun but I am a little jumpy about redneck guys and thats what you get at a straight strip club.

christyp24
11-05-2008, 05:35 PM
I have been to ones while in Las Vegas. I have not gone en femme or told a dancer I dress, but have admired their outfits and heels. I also have tried to learn some of their moves for my fellas!

Jennifer Lynndon
11-05-2008, 10:12 PM
I have a slight twist on this ...

I occasionally frequest a strip club in San Diego, Cheetah's and know a number of the ladies there.

I also visit a number of T-girl friendly clubs in the southern California area when dressed.

I was at a T-girl friendly club this past Spring when a smokin' Hot little blonde girl came up to me and said, "Kiss me ... right NOWWWWWWW!
So I did!
I realized she was a dancer at Cheetah's but she didn't know who I was as I was en femme!

A few days later I went to Cheeta's early, as she was just driving up. I mentioned how much i admired her work and how hot she was.
She was familiar with such flattery but seemed a bit inquisitive.
I told her she was the hottest kisser ever!
She looked at me with a bit of confusion.
I mentioned that we had kissed the previous Saturday night and that she might not remember me without my corset, make-up and wig, etc ...

She immediately knew who I was and gave me a big hug right in front of a couple of my crew members.

It was awesome!

Strip clubs can be a great source of adventure!

Raquel June
11-05-2008, 10:46 PM
I went to a strip club with another tgirl last Friday. It was great.

It was a strip club in a pretty shady neighborhood in Dayton, but everybody was cool. Tons of strippers kept stopping at our table to talk. None of the guys gave us a hard time -- most of them were too busy watching the show to care. The table of guys behind us seemed totally OK with us being there.

One thing was for sure, though. Even though it was Halloween, people perceived us as TG, not just as guys in Halloween costumes. There were a few dancers and waitresses who gave us big hugs and wanted to talk about TG friends of theirs, and a couple girls just sat right down and wanted to have an in depth discussion about sexual experiences that I won't go into.

Maddie22
11-06-2008, 03:50 AM
For those that did go to a strip club was it always with some one else, or by yourselfs?

Jess_cd32
11-06-2008, 04:19 AM
For those that did go to a strip club was it always with some one else, or by yourselfs?

Years ago when I lived and worked in another state I used to go with friends or myself after work late night in drab.
I actually dated quite a few dancers over the years also, they are great girls and I treated them with respect like they deserved, but most aren't the long term relationship type:heehee:

Haven't been now in quite awhile, but most of the girls are cool if your treating them like a human being and tipping them OK. If you go, treat them like you'd wanna be treated. They hate these guys yelling sh*t at them, that's a big turn off to them.

Paulacder
11-06-2008, 04:20 AM
Racquel, Was the Club that you went to called Celeberties? If so, I have ben there many times and have always had a great time. The one who started this thread didn't specify male or female strip clubs. For those of you not familiar with the area or this club they feature male strippers only.:heehee:

Raquel June
11-06-2008, 07:03 PM
Racquel, Was the Club that you went to called Celeberties? If so, I have ben there many times and have always had a great time. The one who started this thread didn't specify male or female strip clubs. For those of you not familiar with the area or this club they feature male strippers only.:heehee:

No, it was The Living Room on N. Dixie. It's a regular straight strip club. It's a really nice place -- the other places on Dixie are pretty trashy.

Celebrity used to be a big club downtown, but then they moved to a little location south of town in Centerville. Last year I would go there a couple times a week en femme. They closed in February, though.

They really started cracking down on gay strippers in Dayton. Club Masque used to have go-go boys dancing on the bar, but they would send undercover cops in there just waiting for someone to pull their c*ck out. Last December they came in and arrested all the dancers, and I haven't seen any male dancers at any of the clubs since.

MarinaTwelve200
11-06-2008, 07:34 PM
Not only are strip clubs kinda trashy, its been my observation, that guys go to strip clubs ,usually in small groups, to demonstrate to each other that they are not "gay".

Afraid of being actually "queer" or being PERCIEVED as one is a big concern among certian young, ignorant and immature guys.--As forray into a strip club with one's peers "Shows" that you are interested in GIRLS.---a way of saying hey looka me, folks, I'm not gay.---the ones who hoot and holler the lowdest, and throw the most money are usually the most sexually fearful and immature.---publically announcing their "Not-gay ness"

I personally think such people are STUPID and have little confidence in their "manhood"---seeing a NEED to demonstrate their "Manliness" to others (and all too often to themselves)----This is a scene I personally want or need no part in. I am already convinced that I am straight and have no need to go out of my way to publically broadcast that fact.---indeed I feel that those who DO are the ones who have problems.

Nicole Erin
11-06-2008, 08:27 PM
Never done that en femme.
Been a few times when I was younger, but nowadays, hoochies just don't impress me.

Raquel June
11-07-2008, 02:53 AM
I've been to strip clubs a few times with different small groups of guys in drab, and it was never about anyone trying to prove that they weren't gay. Guys go to strip clubs because they like looking at naked girls dancing around.

I mean, honestly ... the last time I went to a strip club with two guys, it was two of my best friends who were married. I'd just gotten out of a relationship and was pretty depressed and they were looking for an excuse to go to a strip club. And I'm the closest to "gay" of any of their friends, so it's not like they were trying to prove their "straighness" to me.

A lot of guys go to strip clubs by themselves. They're not trying to prove anything to anyone. They just want to see the girls.

dixie drag racer
11-08-2008, 05:10 AM
I've been to one while underdressing. They were real supportive and they wanted to look, touch, and play with my bra and panties.

Jess_cd32
11-08-2008, 07:45 AM
I,ve only been to strip clubs for ideas on how to dress :heehee:

[I,ve never been en femme though]

And I used to read Playboy for the articles, oh and get some lingerie ideas:heehee:

mishelle379
11-08-2008, 07:55 AM
Anyone ever been to a strip club while in femme? Or anyone ever told a striper they dress? How did it go. I know that when gg's go they always receive the most attention. I think it would be fun to go in femme some time. What is everyone's thoughts

really really bad idea u could get killed

Maria2222
11-08-2008, 08:12 AM
I'd be very careful and definitely would not go alone.

Samantha Thomson
11-08-2008, 11:07 AM
i went to a strip club in guy mode 5 or 6 months ago and there was a crossdresser there all the guys were making fun and so forth i think it would be a real bad idea and even dangerious to do so before seeing what they did to that sister i was thinking about it but after that NO WAY will i go dress up as samantha

Nicole Erin
11-08-2008, 11:29 AM
Yeah there are some places you just do not go en femme.
This is one of them.

And with going to strip clubs, G.D. they want like $5 for each beer.

trisha59
11-08-2008, 01:04 PM
Yeah there are some places you just do not go en femme.
This is one of them.

And with going to strip clubs, G.D. they want like $5 for each beer.

Or so I'm told.:lol2:

CD Susan
11-08-2008, 02:48 PM
I definately would not go to a straight strip club while dressed en femme where I live. There are too many red necks that would not take kindly to some "gay" crossdresser invading thier manly turf. The only way I would do this would be with a group of about 50 or so other cds. No, make that 100 or so big strong ones.

Alex!
11-08-2008, 02:51 PM
No, and not in drab either. Not my scene :)

Raquel June
11-10-2008, 01:30 AM
i went to a strip club in guy mode 5 or 6 months ago and there was a crossdresser there all the guys were making fun and so forth i think it would be a real bad idea and even dangerious to do so before seeing what they did to that sister i was thinking about it but after that NO WAY will i go dress up as samantha

Most people are pretty weak and are just going to go along with whoever starts making fun of someone. It only takes one person, and that doesn't mean that everybody there hates crossdressers.

Also, it only takes one person to stand up for someone. There are a lot of little comments you can make depending on the situation to stand up for people, even if you're not willing to out yourself. As a matter of fact, the only time I've ever come out to someone (except when people have caught me) was when a friend of mine made a smart-ass comment about a crossdresser.

We can't all just say, "Oh, hell no, you shouldn't even go to that kind of place en femme, and if people give you a hard time you should've known better." If we're not going to stand up for crossdressers, who is?

Jess_cd32
11-10-2008, 01:53 AM
.........We can't all just say, "Oh, hell no, you shouldn't even go to that kind of place en femme, and if people give you a hard time you should've known better." If we're not going to stand up for crossdressers, who is?

Most people though won't stick up for someone else unfortunatly, I've seen it so often on other situations. I have stuck up for some but that was high school days when bullies picked on weaker kids, the mentally challenged and maybe a time or two as an adult.

I think what some here are saying is if you do go into a strip club you may have a fight on your hands, a very real possibility in certain demographics and in others not a problem at all. My advice would be to someone thinking about it is check out the club in drab first, then make the decision.
Some of these jokers get all bent out of shape when anyone they deam as different come into what they think is "their" club/ turf and have to show how masculine they are by saying something.

Kristen Kelly
11-10-2008, 02:37 AM
Well not out to a strip club, (at that time was spending too much time in the clubs) but out with a group of Exotic dancers for Halloween to a Japanese Restaurant outside of Pittsburgh, and then a gay club in the strip district to go dancing. Was dating a dancer and every year they would get dressed and go out to dinner and a club, It was her idea to dress me up in 1 of her costumes, full make-up and her 1 of her wigs (I put up such a struggle…. YEAH). It was the first time I looked so good, and the most nervous I ever was out dressed. At this point Halloween was all I would do. She was as tall as me but 25 lbs lighter. She had dressed me in a Bright low cut top yellow top, yellow mini skirt, black fishnet stockings, yellow thigh high boots and a yellow feather boa. Wish I still had those pics, for I thought I looked like BIG BIRD. Then it was a drive to dinner, my fears soon ended when I saw all the girls, there were 6 Dancers, myself, and a gay guy, there was so much cleavage and exposed skin no one would even notice me. This was a place I had been to in drab many times before and all at the restaurant knew the girls, everyone enjoyed themselves and all the other people there enjoyed the show, had many pics taken with other dinners as well as our photo was posted on the restaurant wall for over a year.

Diane Smith
11-10-2008, 03:16 AM
Kristen, that's a very cool story. Too bad you don't have a picture of your "Big Bird" outfit! :)

I have found that, almost universally, women in the "adult entertainment" industry, as well as in the beauty and fashion business, are tolerant and open toward those with nonstandard gender and sexual preferences.

- Diane

Miss Tessa
11-10-2008, 08:12 AM
I think that could even get potentially and quite literally dangerous.

The type of men that attend strip clubs are total PIGS. You do NOT want to be around them while they are drinking.

Either they are freaky when it comes to sex and will wanna jump your bones, or they will feel the opposite and be disgusted and feel insecure and if they are drinking that might be some trouble.

I have never been to a strip club in my life I think it objectifies women.
I have dated strippers though but never been to their work place.