PDA

View Full Version : Just came back from becoming a member of Life Mates the dateing service.

Christina Horton
11-05-2008, 07:57 PM
Ya I went there. At lest all the girls I go out with will know I am a CDer up front , BRFORE we go out. That will save a lot of problems in the relationship. It cost 3500$ CAN. .I know thats alot but Its better for me cuz I never find the right girl. This way they sceen the girls and most of the work is done , the best part like I said is they will know I am Christina sometimes and (SHOULD NOT)....... be able to tell me that they wont let me do it , I hope LOL. You know woman LOL well that it Wish me luck Dears. HUGGS. :hugs::canada:

JenniferR771
11-05-2008, 08:04 PM
I hope they offer a money back guarantee. Have you ever tried hanging out at lesbian bars in various towns? Or maybe not. Maybe a girl with bi tendencies would float your boat.

Christina Horton
11-05-2008, 08:07 PM
no I want a headro girl friend only

sometimes_miss
11-06-2008, 04:34 AM
I hope they offer a money back guarantee. Have you ever tried hanging out at lesbian bars in various towns? Or maybe not. Maybe a girl with bi tendencies would float your boat.
I had a gay female friend for a short time, who knew about me, and took me with her to her bars. While it was interesting, and I got to know some of the women there, it was pretty clear they were there to meet women, not men, not men in dresses, no one that had a penis need apply. I think if a woman were interested, she would already know that there are plenty of 'gender benders' out here for her to date if she so desired. It's not whether a girl with bi tendencies would float OUR boat. It's whether we would float hers. Sadly, the bi women I have known wanted hot feminine women, and hot masculine men. Not a mixed combination of the two. Best of luck with your dating service. We're all interested to see how you make out. I've only spoken with two people who tried the ones with the high prices who were crossdressers, and neither one came away successfully; one got his money refunded, the other did not. I don't know all the details, but I'm really hoping times have changed just enough in the past few years so that you will meet someone.

docrobbysherry
11-06-2008, 11:49 AM
I interviewed an ex Russian lady who runs an exclusive introduction service in SoCal. Mostly older guys that want to meet classy, younger women. It costs $7,000 per year! So, I suspect most of the guys have some $$$. And looking at some of the ladies pictures, I can only say, "WOW"!:o

But, it's not a "dating service". She personally introduces the couples after in depth interviews with each one, and each of them knowing everything about the other before they meet!

Hopefully, u r also getting that kind of service for your $$$!?:thumbsup: