PDA

View Full Version : My first trip out

Jonien
06-02-2005, 05:13 PM
Got home from work and changed like I allways do every night But it was my tern to cook but my GG just wanted a big Mac I gave it some thought and why not got to start somewere, so allready to go to the drive through then found we needed milk and fuw other bits this ment talking face to face and I lost my Girl voice I had it last week but can't seem to find it again, so I got chicken and took my makeup off and changed again and went to Mc donalds but now I'm feeling I could have it I should have done it, so put my makeup back on changed again now that feels better got into the car and off I went ok I now it's dark now but i'm out of the house and in my clothes and feeling extramly good so I parked the car and got out and went for a walk not far as I thought it better so stay within the cctv arias oh but what a thrill why have not done this before.
tomorrow starts the weekend whatch this space???

love to you all Jonein :dance:

Wendy me
06-02-2005, 05:17 PM
Jonein good for you ....manny more to come .....just be safe and enjoy....

Jonien
06-02-2005, 05:27 PM
Jonein good for you ....manny more to come .....just be safe and enjoy....

Thanks Wendy I am enjoying my life now and i'ts all down to you girls

Big Hugg

Jonien :kissing:

CharleneCD
06-02-2005, 05:28 PM
Way to go Jonian. :thumbsup: Once you find where you left that fem voice there will be no stopping you. Definitely keep us posted over the weekend.

Jonien
06-02-2005, 06:13 PM
Way to go Jonian. :thumbsup: Once you find where you left that fem voice there will be no stopping you. Definitely keep us posted over the weekend.

I'v looked every wear but still can't find it
Was out shopping for makeup last week and I found it I don't no how it was there but sadly it went Help!

Huggs Jonien :confused: