PDA

View Full Version : How do you get your look

Celeste
11-06-2008, 08:16 AM
As far as your figure is concerned,what are your favorite tips for creating a more "femme" look. Is it certain clothing,colors,styles,sizes or exercise.

Whats in your "trick bag" for transforming and creating that hourglass figure

I'll start,the most effective for me have been ab, core workouts and body shapers that pull the gut in a bit.

Lilith Moon
11-06-2008, 08:44 AM
My formula...Ab workouts. Cardio exercise, such as running, combined with sensible eating to keep waistline under control. Corsets and hip/butt padding for extra curves.

Skirts/tops bought separately. Many GMs tend to be one size higher above the waistline so dresses often look wrong. Oh...and a nice belt to emphasize that slim waist.

Works for me :battingeyelashes:

Janie Gunn
11-06-2008, 09:23 AM
I dont really do much other than walk, usually each night, for at least a half hour. I suppose my diet is fairly balanced, although I eat my fair share of crap, I'm just lucky that no matter what I've always eaten, I never put on a lot of weight.

For creating my 'look', I buy skirts such as black leather, velvet mini skirts, leopard print, snakeskin print mini's, a few black tops. I'm basically creating a look for myself from that of the chicks I drool over when I'm at rock gigs. The criteria is, to only wear what I'd be happy wanting a chick who was wearing the same thing.

Janie

Karren H
11-06-2008, 09:31 AM
My secret is skating my ass off playing ice hockey.. Loosing 50 pounds.. Eating better.. And my corset.. Simple yet effective... If ya want something bad enough ya got to work hard to get it.... And I exersize almost every day...

Why I say that crossdressing should be covered under my health insurance... Good for my health and better for my girlish figure!! :)

tamarav
11-06-2008, 09:37 AM
Minimum of one hour of exercise a day, eliptical and belly dancing, and 1000 crunches a day. No figure control devices other than tight jeans...

Eat right, no junk, no fast food. Understand everything that I eat, and why I ate it. Nothing sneaks by.

Tami

Jocelyn Quivers
11-06-2008, 09:45 AM
In my case lots, and lots, and lots of Abdominal, and leg exercises, I do a minimal amount of upper body exercise just to keep that area toned. A proper diet is also essential.

avril findlay
11-06-2008, 10:18 AM
I walk everywhere, I wear bum and hip padded knickers to give a nice outline under my skirt as I don't have any hips or bum!

nikki47
11-06-2008, 10:24 AM
I walk 3 to 4hrs a day in my job.I try to eat healthily but do have occasional pizza etc.I still find my stomach a bit flabby,although my wife says i do look slim,especially when dressed.I think maybe time to do some situps.

Nikki

Patti Remick
11-06-2008, 10:38 AM
Hello,
I lost 30 lbs going from 180 to 150 (Im about 5'8"). That has helped quite a bit to get me down to a 31-32ish inch waistline. Im still planning on getting down to 140lbs. Losing the waistline made a huge difference but that alone is not enough though. A genetic womans shape is so much different than a mans! But at least with a smaller waistline (and hopefuilly smaller still to come) I can start towards more 'hourglass' (less waist more hips). I also like to wear highwaisted pantygirdles that help hold everything and futher slim my waistline (a small amout) but it actually reduces my rear as well. Hips and rear will take padded undergarments.

Luv and hugs,
Patti Remick

docrobbysherry
11-06-2008, 11:39 AM
Other than 500 crunches first thing every morning. ( U can't do them after eating or drinking anything). I guess I need to increase that number after reading Tamarav's post!:eek:

Then, forms, corsets and hip/butt pads. I must have 15 or 20 foam and/or silicone pads. Which can be worn in various combinations. Many of my best foam ones r homemade!
Maybe 7 sets of forms. 2 or 3 sets of homemade ones that I still use occassionally!:D

AliciaWeb
11-06-2008, 11:57 AM
A good diet, lots of cycling and no upper body exercise except DIY. Padding and body firming panties perform what adjustments to the shape nature forgot to provide me with.

Dresses never seem to fit properly, often the waist is in the wong place even if everything else is O.K. so I usually use skirt or slacks with a blouse or a skirt suit.

Alicia

Michl41
11-06-2008, 12:40 PM
I found that style of clothing is mucho important. I have about 15lbs. of unwanted waist weight and if I buy clothes that are not tight fitting and emphasize other areas I get away as passable. And of course everyone else is right about getting proper exercise.:2c:.....Michelle

Kate Simmons
11-06-2008, 06:39 PM
I've long since realized you need to be somewhat of an illusionist and magician for this stuff. Exercise notwithstanding, I use strategically placed padding, smoke, mirrors and the art of misdirection a lot. If a person is animated enough with their personality, no one really notices the particulars.:)

Maria2222
11-06-2008, 06:47 PM
I guess I'm a cheater. Padded panties to give the right shape to your rear and hips. No amount of exercise can do that anyway.

Lisa Golightly
11-06-2008, 06:52 PM
Hormones ;)

ElaineB
11-06-2008, 10:59 PM
I am not in good enough shape yet (male or female) but getting there.

For a few different reasons my diet has changed much over the last year or two, and that is helping.

Exercise is a bit of a problem ... I get none at work and the local options are limited. Biking? Dangerous on our streets. Running? Can do but a slim waist is not worth doing further damage to my knees.

I have been meaning to get back to the gym but not quite organized to that point yet.

Ashlyee Paige
11-06-2008, 11:27 PM
hormones help but havent been on them for long, I just throw the clothes on and dont worry about shapers or anything, think it works ok, I think attitude and presentation do alot, you notice that women are all shapes and sizes, there are curves to alot of women but alot dont have them as well, your positive attitude will be the most effective tool, always smile

Deidra Cowen
11-07-2008, 09:56 AM
Diet and Exersise. I found swimming laps to really be the best. It gives you a smooth toned look...and lord if you can force yourself to really push hard while doing the laps burns calories! I would swim laps 3 or 4 times a week..then 2 or 3 times a week I just would do the cardo machines.

Don't do weights!!! You want those boy muscles to shrink. I once was a pretty tough manly man. Weighed 220 pounds and had big guns from pumping weights. In about a year of not touching a weight I shrunk my arms and shoulders...no hormones either!

That being said my stupid gym has no pool and the one where I used to pool is so crowded you have to wait for a lane forever...and I gotta get back on the program...not happy with my weight. And I find the more wieght I gain the worse my face looks to! A thin face really helps with the fem look.