PDA

View Full Version : Why do I feel so guilty when a GG I know....

heathr1
06-02-2005, 05:46 PM
regularly sorts out her make-up and gives me the items she no longer wants?

Some are expensive and unused.

Yes, I do buy her things in return, but she tells me not to.

sophieuk
06-02-2005, 05:53 PM
Its not guilt. Its pure pleasure that some one loves you enough to share with you. It shows that she really is a true friend and mate. You don't get many of them these days. Why not, take her out for dinner, as a way of saying thank you for her love and help. Keep it just as a friends night out. Look aftyer her, she is doing the same to you. My friend e,,a ( GG) is the same. But, clothes as well as make up etc. When we go out, we have such a laugh. Her boy friend does not mind one bit. Thats why i wont try any thing with her. You need friends like these to live.
Love sophieuk :)

tgirlkari
06-02-2005, 05:59 PM
Heathr Sophie is exactly right just be sure to thank her she sounds like a true friend

heathr1
06-02-2005, 06:03 PM
although she has offered to meet me in person to go shopping and assures me she does not judge me, I've been to embarrassed to meet her.

jo_ann
06-03-2005, 06:40 PM
supposedly makeup goes bad after 6months, so she's probably just letting you use it because she'll have to throw it out anyway if nobody uses it, so she's giving you stuff she doesn't use or thought she'd like but realized it doesn't look good on her. still, it's a nice gesture.

Fallen Angel
06-03-2005, 06:43 PM
i think you have a grat freind it sounds like to me in her own way shes trying to give you support in her own way shes a keeper xxx

sophieuk
06-03-2005, 06:50 PM
Hi,
You said that she wanted to meet. Why not. Do it as friend, think that you are going to meet as friend and ever thing would be ok. Meet up in a very public place. Don't dress first time but take some ( not reveling) photos of you dressed up. That way, she will see both of you. Never know, you two might get on really well, know what i mean. Go for it. But,let some one you know, know where you will be. Sounds silly but on line, any onme can be any one. She could be " Barry, 20 stone builder with chrages for GBH" ok, not hat bad. Have a code like, she wears ared flower in her hair, you carring a paper. Wow, getting to depth there, sorry. Enjoy the time you have with her, even if it is just through e-mails. love sophie

StephanieCD
06-03-2005, 08:51 PM
I, personally, associate pleasure with guilt automatically... it's how I know if I'm really enjoying myself ;) unfortunately, there's usually some negative feeling intermingled... maybe you just feel bad cuz you're so grateful?