PDA

View Full Version : Guys can like us for who we are

Genifer Teal
11-06-2008, 09:32 PM
I am tired of gals here sulking that they could never pass. I felt the need to write this after reading a post about what to do if a guy asks you to dance. Some of the replies had nothing to do with wheather or not you wanted to dance but were more like, I could never do that, I don't pass. I am relaying this story to explain that many times a guy will know and still be interested. This may or may not be a good thing, just that it doesn't always matter what kind of girl we are.

So there I am waiting late at night in the train station after a night of partying. This guy walks over to me and quite obviously wants me. How do I know this? He was not afraid to say it. He complimented everything about me from my heels to my hair. He was somewhat sleazy but mostly polite. Then he suddenly gets very quite and asks in a whisper, "Do you have a kick stand?" I thought for a moment how to answer and decided to be honest. I said yes. If that wasn't the icing on the cake. He was practically on his knees begging me to have sex with him. I finally convinced him to leave.

My point here is not all guys will run for the hills if they figure out your secret. They may already know and it may be a good thing to them. So if a guy seems interested, or asks you to dance or whatever, don't dwell on what he might think, consider how you feel and what you want, then act accordingly.

Be safe and have fun

Gen

Katrina
11-06-2008, 10:05 PM
Kick stand? That is toooooo funny!

StephanieT
11-06-2008, 10:24 PM
I got a kick stand on my bicycle and on my motorcycles but I didn't know I had one on me. Too Funny.

JaytoJillian
11-06-2008, 11:10 PM
Yay, Gen! Great post. The bit about the "kickstand" was too funny!

Jill

Huntress
11-06-2008, 11:13 PM
The "kickstand". It's gonna take 10 minutes to get the smile off my face.:D
Gabrielle

KateSpade83
11-06-2008, 11:15 PM
The guys that like us are the "tranny chasers" and they want to treat us like a princess, and they often want sex from us too. Not my game...

Ashlyee Paige
11-07-2008, 12:03 AM
Genifer, I agree, Love the kickstand quote as well :> lol

Just be confident and sure of yourself, if you aren't then pretend and real confidence will then follow as you grow more accustomed to being enfemme, dont worry so much as to if you are passing or not, if you just enjoy being out and feel it inside it will show and enhance your appearance as well. People tend to amplify emotions so the more self assured and calm, relaxed you are you portray a more realistic perception. Basically just go out and enjoy life, stick to going to safe places, don't put yourself in a risky situation and overall have fun. You will grow as you get more exp. and everything will be second nature and more comfortable.

sterling12
11-07-2008, 01:15 AM
Well he could have asked you if you were a "tri-pod." So we should be grateful for small favors! I think with a bad line like that, he's always going to lose the race!

Your right, some of these guys are just crazy to be with us. I can never figure out when it's going to happen, but it certainly does. Got told the other night at a party; "Gosh, your 100% passable, except for your voice." He got The Brush-Off also!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Peka TG
11-07-2008, 05:42 AM
The "kickstand". It's gonna take 10 minutes to get the smile off my face.:D
Gabrielle

:yt:
:lol:
Peka

Christine Kelly
11-07-2008, 06:45 AM
Genifer and Ashlyee, I could not agree with you more!

Men can be SO intrigued by a guy who looks femme.
It can be so arousing for them. For whatever reason.
As do some women!
Isn't femininity, in whatever sex it is presented in, appealing to those of us who love it so?

Kate Simmons
11-08-2008, 09:44 AM
This is something I actually enjoy doing Gen, especially when guys know who I am up front. Not that I have any intentions of romance mind you but more due to the fact they they can be appreciative and accepting of who I am and how I express that. This also demonstrates how others can really be at ease and open up when we are just being ourselves.:)

"Mary"
11-08-2008, 09:55 AM
The few times I've been out, Folks clock me pretty quickly after we begin interacting up close. I have got a just a bit of curious flirting from a couple of guys, but also some more sincere flirting from women. Folks are attracted to the person you are.

jeniinnylons
11-08-2008, 10:11 AM
"Do you have a kick stand?"
Take a Viagara and you will have one for sure! :heehee:

MarcieM
11-08-2008, 10:16 AM
So there I am waiting late at night in the train station after a night of partying. This guy walks over to me and quite obviously wants me. How do I know this? He was not afraid to say it. He complimented everything about me from my heels to my hair. He was somewhat sleazy but mostly polite. Then he suddenly gets very quite and asks in a whisper, "Do you have a kick stand?" I thought for a moment how to answer and decided to be honest. I said yes. If that wasn't the icing on the cake. He was practically on his knees begging me to have sex with him. I finally convinced him to leave.

Only in NYC...or similar big city...

kristytv
11-08-2008, 11:30 AM
so gen, he would of had me, but i am a bit of a perv too , hehe,

PamelaTX
11-08-2008, 11:31 AM
Kick stand? That is toooooo funny!

I take it you've never heard the old joke about why women can't sleep on their sides. :D

Nicole Erin
11-08-2008, 11:39 AM
Gen, this is cool. He knew you are CD and still wanted to have an evening together...

Why didn't you just have some fun with him? You could have had a boy toy for the night, a guy catering to your every physical whim, giving him commands and watching him obey like a good boy...

And you blew him off.

I better stop... :o

TGMarla
11-08-2008, 11:43 AM
Hee hee hee....heh heh....har har....."kickstand"....heh hee hee har!

AmandaM
11-08-2008, 01:16 PM
As a TV/TS, you have one thing in common with women. A woman can walk into any bar and find someone to have sex with, cause guys are pervs. And for us, it's the same. Someone always wants you. That's problematic if you are straight or married and don't cheat. I had guys chase me enfemme. What's with it you pervs! LOL

Sammy777
11-08-2008, 02:33 PM
That is to funny [kickstand]

Yup that's why I love that town, anything anytime anywhere.

I don't think anybody can truly say I've seen it all without spending some time in NYC. lol

Teri Jean
11-08-2008, 02:42 PM
I cannot believe there are so few that have not heard that line. Anyway I have to say that if we dress and go out in the public, be careful. Otherwise the kickstand is funny. Keli

charlieheels
11-08-2008, 03:08 PM
well he didn,t hold back

Nicki B
11-08-2008, 03:49 PM
That's problematic if you are straight or married and don't cheat.

Surely, that's the same for any woman? :idontknow:

Genifer Teal
11-08-2008, 04:26 PM
Glad to see this got a lot of read and replies. I'm happy you enjoyed the humor of the comment. I hope the serious side of this was not lost. We should all be proud of who we are. Some people will love you for that.

As for why I didn't hang with this guy (as someone asked). It was the very end of the night. Also he was not my type. He was also a little on the slaezy side although still polite. I have nothing against hanging with the right guy. This was not him.

Gen

Hali
11-08-2008, 06:36 PM
I always believe there is a "shoe" for every feet..............Cinderella's shoe was left behind and it could only fit cinderella.............there are sex/life partners for very individual no matter how kinky and out of place that person can be.........there are men that like CDs very much.

SherriePall
11-08-2008, 08:26 PM
Well, if a man holds the door open for me, that's an accomplishment. Haven't even come close to anything beyond that. What if your kickstand won't hold the bike up?