PDA

View Full Version : Finally told my family...

Joanna-Louise
11-07-2008, 02:50 AM
Well with Kim's help and support I was fianlly able to tell my family that ive made my desicion.

Ok I emailed my mum and dad 2 days ago, it was a long letter of an email explaining why ive come to this point and that i want to become a woman. oO(go me lol)

After a very long phonecall last night my mother admitted its going to take a coupe of days/weeks to come to terms with it, but seems to be very understanding of the situation and said would like to get to know Joanna_Louise when she is ready too.

I then proceeded to call my twin sister last night who is also very suportive (even going to allow me in her makeup draws and have anyitems she doesnt want/use anymore lol).

From reading posts here I know im very lucky to have a supportive family and i know this will help to make this journy possible.

Just wanted to share this good news with you all.

Thanks you all on here for your support too http://rosesforum.tv/forums/images/smilies2/2thumbsup.gif

Joanna-Louise
xxWell with Kim's help and support I was fianlly able to tell my family that ive made my desicion.

Ok I emailed my mum and dad 2 days ago, it was a long letter of an email explaining why ive come to this point and that i want to become a woman. oO(go me lol)

After a very long phonecall last night my mother admitted its going to take a coupe of days/weeks to come to terms with it, but seems to be very understanding of the situation and said would like to get to know Joanna_Louise when she is ready too.

I then proceeded to call my twin sister last night who is also very suportive (even going to allow me in her makeup draws and have anyitems she doesnt want/use anymore lol).

From reading posts here I know im very lucky to have a supportive family and i know this will help to make this journy possible.

Just wanted to share this good news with you all.

Thanks you all on here for your support too http://rosesforum.tv/forums/images/smilies2/2thumbsup.gif

Joanna-Louise
xx

Steph Butterfield
11-07-2008, 04:24 AM
Hi Joanna Louise,

Well done big time, yes you are fortunate to have an understanding family, but I'm pleased for you. Wish my family was so understanding, but it wasn't to be, I have lost them for life now sadly.

You enjoy this journey, as it will definately seem a lot smoother with your loved ones on board.

xxxx

Stephanie

melissaK
11-07-2008, 10:11 AM
I love a happy turn of events . . .

hugs,
'lissa

Jessicaparkson
11-07-2008, 12:25 PM
Good for you. Best of wishes to you hun

Joanna-Louise
11-07-2008, 03:12 PM
Hi Joanna Louise,

Well done big time, yes you are fortunate to have an understanding family, but I'm pleased for you. Wish my family was so understanding, but it wasn't to be, I have lost them for life now sadly.

You enjoy this journey, as it will definately seem a lot smoother with your loved ones on board.

xxxx

Stephanie

Kinda feel bad as ive read alot of posts on various fourms where the parents have reacted in the same way. Wish in a way id re-worded the origional post... But it does make it easier although not sure if im going to get an invite to xmas dinner...

But then as long as you feel happier within yourself for who you have become i guess thats the main goal we all have?