PDA

View Full Version : I'm on a real HIGH !

KATIE TV
11-07-2008, 03:55 AM
Hi girls, I’m on a real HIGH, yesterday I decided to get fully dressed ready for my partner “J” (a GG) return from work, she usually comes home to “casual” Katie, Betty Boop T shirt, mini skirt, no makeup etc or Colin, Harley T shirt & combats. But yesterday it was the “whole nine yards”, crisp blouse, black skirt (4” above the knee) stockings & suspenders, black patent 5” heels, wig, full make up & jewellery. When she came in she looked at me, kissed me and said “You look lovely” WOW what girl could ask for more, I’m still on a High this morning and just keep thinking how lucky I am to have finally found a lady who loves me for who & what I am. Sorry I just had to share this moment with somebody. Love to you all Katie, X

Sonia_cd
11-07-2008, 04:17 AM
Katie, that's precious. You are lucky and blessed indeed. Hope you had a good evening. Did you cook her dinner?

KATIE TV
11-07-2008, 04:24 AM
Katie, that's precious. You are lucky and blessed indeed. Hope you had a good evening. Did you cook her dinner?

Yes I did, roast lamb with all the trimings. I do most of the cooking as I work from home and am the "House Wife" of the partnership.

stevie b
11-07-2008, 04:42 AM
Hi Katie, great, glad it went so well, it's so good to have the support of your wife.
xx

Angie G
11-07-2008, 05:39 AM
Don't be sorry Katie It's a lovely storie and you have a great wife hun.:hugs:
Angie

RachelDenise
11-07-2008, 06:09 AM
A lovely story that makes me jealous. Treat J nicely and do something special for her.

Christine Kelly
11-07-2008, 06:16 AM
What a lucky girl!
Must be nice, for both you to be able to dress for your wife
and for her, to have you there, looking so pretty, with dinner ready. And a cocktail? Maybe. :)

KATIE TV
11-08-2008, 02:36 PM
Hi girls and thanks, just for the record "J" is my partner, NOT my wife, had one of those didn't work out, not only because of my CD, lots of other reasons, but a word of hope to all of you girls who think there is no chance of finding a GG. who will love you for who you are, they ARE out there you just have to look, Love to you all. Katie, X

Deborah Jane
11-08-2008, 02:40 PM
Lucky you :daydreaming:

Sonia_cd
11-08-2008, 02:41 PM
Yes I did, roast lamb with all the trimings. I do most of the cooking as I work from home and am the "House Wife" of the partnership.

Awwww... how sweet! Can I also say you have made me a very hungry crossdresser with your post? :)