PDA

View Full Version : Nightmares!!

allisonrn06
11-07-2008, 09:23 AM
With my wife now accepting me as a cd, one would think that my wardrobe would be expanding very rapidly, but it hasn't. It seems every time I go out shopping, I can find things that I like, but never in my size. It's a frustration that has crept into my dreams lately - used to have nightmares about getting caught, but lately these have changed to frequent dreams of shopping and finding adorable clothes, but nothing that isn't 10 sizes too small. Anyone else ever have frustrating dreams/nightmares like this?

Clara
11-07-2008, 11:29 AM
I can relate, although my problem isn't size but money. While I can find plenty of nice female clothes in my size (female M-size fits just fine) I feel guilty spending our (I'm married too) money on my female wardrobe. So, I'm trying to bargain shop. But usually the things I like the most are never on clearance. (And if they are they're gone immediately).
Anyway, I guess the advice is not to stress about it. If you're patient you'll find the right clothes. (That goes for me too.)

TommiTN
11-07-2008, 11:41 AM
Just one of the joys of womanhood.

Christina Horton
11-07-2008, 11:57 AM
What size are you I am a size 20 is I go to Plus shops, like Pennetons e.t.c. so look there hun . also look for long tops ot help the fit. :hugs::canada:

Christina2008
11-07-2008, 12:25 PM
I have had many dreams about CD'ing. Usually they are all about me just out with my real friends and family with me fully dressed. But they are not nightmares.

sometimes_miss
11-07-2008, 01:08 PM
Mine are that I'm 10 sizes too big. Which I am.

DonnaT
11-07-2008, 07:20 PM
Not dreams or nightmares, since it's mostly reality.

But I'm pragmatic about it. I know I don't have room in the closet for more stuff.

Alice B
11-07-2008, 08:35 PM
I'm lucky. All my dressing dreams are very positive.

Crystal Galadriel
11-07-2008, 11:15 PM
Whenever I've been in the fem mood, I've always kinda wanted to have a CD dream, cause I think that's about as close as I could get to REALLY feeling like a woman, but never have yet. The closest I've come was just two nights ago, somewhere between a regular dream and a nightmare. It could have gone either way, but I woke up before I got to the end.

My SO and I were sitting on the floor in her basement, leaning up against a wall, just chatting, and for some inexplicable reason, I had fem clothes sitting next to me, and I just started changing. She wasn't paying attention, and looked over to see me halfway through getting dressed en fem, bottoms all done and just hooking on my bra. Her statement was a somewhat surprised, but fairly monotone, "You're wearing a bra..." to which I simply responded, "Yeah." Then I woke up before she got to a real response. It could have been a really nice dream if she'd reacted well, or a nightmare otherwise X_X. For my first CD dream, it wasn't too bad, but wasn't as good as I would have liked, and made less sense than the dreams I usually have.

Karren H
11-07-2008, 11:29 PM
I shop all over the Pittsburgh area and don't have a problem finding everything in my size... Hence it doesn't creap into my dreams.. Matter of fact I don't dream about crossdressing at all... Figure is cause I'm living my dream!! :)

marny
11-08-2008, 01:06 AM
I've had a few dreams about getting caught in public but i wouldn't describe them as nightmares.

Tasha Meredith
11-08-2008, 01:40 AM
Size nothing! I was pushing a size 4 at the height of my dressing and I had nightmares maybe twice a week. My problem is everything I buy has to be perfectly hidden. I think it just reflects the fact that I'm not quite at peace with the situation. And I should probably come clean to few people. But I'm afraid of that becoming its own nightmare.