PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping

Clara
11-07-2008, 09:46 AM
Since we are all different when it comes to dressing I thought I'd asked this. Do you have any particular time of day or is there any activity that makes you want to dress more?

I, for example, dress only a few times a week and for a couple of hours only. Otherwise I'm just happy to be in my 'male' mode. However, I always sleep in a nightgown. Of course, if I had to I could sleep in male pajamas. However, I get much better (and more relaxing) sleep when in a nightgown.

DeborahAnne
11-07-2008, 12:33 PM
I have to dress every day when at home and enjoy living completely as a woman when there I also have friends who visit and I go away to places where I can be myself full time.

sometimes_miss
11-07-2008, 01:11 PM
I became my own maid service, and I don't feel 'right' doing domestic chores unless I'm dressed the part. It's even difficult washing the car, I want to go in and put on my cheerleader outfit and pretend I'm part of one of the fundraisers they have.

mykhelee
11-07-2008, 02:08 PM
The house where I room has two teenage boys in it, couldn't have one of them peeking into my room and catching a nightgown.

Clara
11-07-2008, 02:33 PM
I became my own maid service, and I don't feel 'right' doing domestic chores unless I'm dressed the part. It's even difficult washing the car, I want to go in and put on my cheerleader outfit and pretend I'm part of one of the fundraisers they have.

Funny...I also found that I actually ENJOY doing chores when dressed in femme...not in a maid outfit, just regular female clothes...I guess I would be a good housewife.

AliciaWeb
11-07-2008, 02:37 PM
SO dissaproves so I sleep in a T-shirt, the nearest I can manage to a nightie.

Alicia

ColleenW
11-07-2008, 05:37 PM
I prefer to sleep either in a nightgown or woman's PJ's

Slip Affinity
11-07-2008, 05:38 PM
I sleep in a nightgown about 98% of the time.

Deborah Jane
11-07-2008, 05:43 PM
I always wear a nightie or womens satin pyjamas, i can,t sleep otherwise

pamela_a
11-07-2008, 06:38 PM
I always sleep in a nighty. They feel so nice and comfy

-Paula-

Angie G
11-07-2008, 09:10 PM
I dress about 6 hours a day 5 days a week and some times sleep I a nighty or just panties.:hugs:
Angie

TGMarla
11-07-2008, 09:42 PM
Birthday suit. If my wife is out of town, a very rare occurrance, I'll don a nightgown. But sometimes I don't sleep well that way.

SexyLatexSamantha
11-07-2008, 09:46 PM
I always sleep in either a night gown or female silk pj's. My G/F would have it no other way. She hates seeing me in male sleep atire.

EveMarie
11-07-2008, 09:48 PM
every moment of every day I dress as often as I can. when I come home from work the first thing I do is change into a bra and panties and a bit of lipstick, then hang with the neighbors over a glass of wine. with my wife absent recently (she's recovering from an auto accident) I dress and live as Evie every minute I can.

xox, Evie:daydreaming:

LilSissyStevie
11-07-2008, 09:50 PM
I sleep buck neckid. I kick the blankets off too.

DanaR
11-07-2008, 10:11 PM
I always sleep in my nighty.

Teri Jean
11-08-2008, 08:51 AM
I like the gown also, otherwise it is panties and bra. Keli

Kimberly Marie Kelly
11-08-2008, 09:36 AM
Like many others, I change from my work clothes into nicer clothes when I get home. My Work clothes of late are becoming more mixed, with more blouses than mens shirts. Been wearing more feminine jewelry too. One of the perks of being single.. :battingeyelashes:

CD Susan
11-08-2008, 01:19 PM
I have been sleeping in a bra, panties, and nighty for the last 21 years. I do not own any men's pajamas.

Nancy Richards
11-08-2008, 01:22 PM
I sleep in a sleepshirt as much as I can. I just feel more comfortable that way. I hate have anything tight around my waist when I am sleeping.

sometimes_miss
11-08-2008, 07:27 PM
Funny...I also found that I actually ENJOY doing chores when dressed in femme <snip>....I guess I would be a good housewife.
Both men and women have told me that, but it was never phrased in a good way, because I'm sure they thought I would feel it was an insult, if they only knew.... When I was much younger working in a hospital, lots of the girls told me they thought I'd make a good nurse. Afraid to appear interested, I brushed off that idea at the time publicly, but craved it in reality. I wanted to be one of them. I've always found nurses to be extremely hot; wear one of those white dresses? Mmmmmm.

I sleep in girl pj's every day. These, in yellow, lavender, mint, pink or blue. Got 'em about a year ago, I've been sleeping much better ever since.

Phyliss
11-09-2008, 04:59 AM
This post got me to thinking. I had to go to my dresser and search for my one and only pair of "guy" PJs. Cream white with thin blue pin stripes and that horrid big balloon seat. Kinda like you'd see on "Father Knows Best"
The only reason I still have them is for Christmas morning when all the grandkids come over to check out their presents. Have an image to maintain. Of course I change from my nighty to those for an hour or so just to "look the part"
I think of it as sorta like "reverse" crossdressing.
All of my night wear is either night gown, ( 53" sweep length) or PJs in nylon tricot from Woman Within.
I wear my night gowns after my leg waxing for a few weeks , when I can feel the fuzz returning I switch to my PJs for the smooth feeling.

Rachel_CDS
11-09-2008, 05:28 AM
I always sleep in a nightie, even when staying away from home.:) I don't own & never have owned any male pyjamas. If I had to stay in hospital overnight my wife would have to bring a nightie for me, but she would probably rush out & buy me some pyjamas:sad:

Jess_cd32
11-09-2008, 05:35 AM
I'd rather not wear anything to bed personally M or F, however I'd like to slide on some thigh highs before getting up, some heels, an open shirt and clippy clop over groggy eyed to make my coffee and start the day out right. This is about how fast I drink my first cup to:drink: LOL

Farrah
11-09-2008, 05:38 AM
When I use to live at home, I used to sleep in a slip. I used to feel so feminine when I would wake through the night and feel those straps tugging on my shoulders.:daydreaming:

Electra
11-09-2008, 08:29 AM
I sleep in nightshirt that is almost ankle long but switch temporarily to pyjamas when we have guests, sometimes though I actually still sleep in nightshirt but change to pyjamas before getting up.

PrettyFlowingGown
11-09-2008, 08:32 AM
I wear my ladies clothes all the time at home. Long silk or satin nightgowns are essential everynight, my nights in bed would not be complete without a beautiful nightgown on. I have some gorgous silk pj pants too, with matching cami. I wear them some nights too.

Patty
11-09-2008, 09:00 AM
Nghtgowns for me--just bought 2 gowns last night(pink and purple) Kohls has a great sale!!
Do not own any male pj's. But do have some fem pj's which are worn once in a while.

Tommie T.
11-09-2008, 09:23 AM
I have slept in a night gown for years.I have many but really love my olga bodysilk-have many.The only place I can find them is on ebay and they can be pricey but worth every penny!

LindaCD63yoNJ
11-09-2008, 11:11 AM
It has changed over the years. Lately, it has been a full body, zip-front footed sleeper. There are some great ones from:
jumpinJammerz.com

Veronica 1
11-09-2008, 11:21 AM
I sleep in a nightie every night but I have a set of soft flannel PJ's the daughter in law gave me for lounging on those chilly mornings.

Beth785
11-09-2008, 11:51 AM
I roll over alot during the night, so I can't wear a night gown. I do, however, where a nice set of girlie pj's. It also helps for when I go a couple of days without shaving my legs, as they get a little itchy! I'm gonna have to check out those footy pajamas!

KarenSusan
11-09-2008, 11:59 AM
I'm dressed from the instant I get home from work to the instant I go out the door to work the next morning. That means I sleep in a nightie.