PDA

View Full Version : at home

simpsonfan5
11-07-2008, 03:24 PM
finally a spare moment. got out my recently purchased silver heels, green cocktail dress, and wig! put on my black lacy panties and my bra, stuffed it (of course) and got fully dressed. oh if only i could have a week like this, more than just an hour a month or so!
feels so good to be a woman for just a few minutes, i dont know why but this is who i am, a crossdresser.
i would just love to live like this for a month, have the full experience of the life of a woman.
oh it feels so good i just might stay dressed til my wife gets home and sees me. maybe she'd accept it, i dont know. maybe then every day could be like this. two women in love, looking their best every day.

BethCD
11-07-2008, 03:37 PM
Simpsonfan5, I really appreciate your feeling of staying dressed and letting wife find you. That is how I "came out" to my wife. But I was extremely lucky that she was vert accepting of it.
I strongly suggest that you do let her know at some point, but remember that cd'ing can be quite a shock to the spouse and she might not be all that accepting.
Search here for posts about coming out,etc and you'll see some that ended in divorce. Not wishing that on you or anyone but it does happen...
Keeping it a secret and her finding out is also bad. Not an easy situation we're all in here.
Go carefully please.
Beth

MJ
11-07-2008, 03:40 PM
thats not a good idea . you need to have the talk with her :hugs:

simpsonfan5
11-07-2008, 03:41 PM
i know im in a tight spot but she does know i "Used to" be a crossdresser, and to be honest it was supressed for quite some time, but in the last 6 months or so, with all the stress of life...crossdressing has resurfaced as my favorite thing.

oh i wish i had a magic wand and just wave it and make my wife accept it!
and while im at it with the wand, i could use some cute shoes!

lauraabdl
11-07-2008, 03:42 PM
Simpsonfan5, I really appreciate your feeling of staying dressed and letting wife find you. That is how I "came out" to my wife. But I was extremely lucky that she was vert accepting of it.
I strongly suggest that you do let her know at some point, but remember that cd'ing can be quite a shock to the spouse and she might not be all that accepting.
Search here for posts about coming out,etc and you'll see some that ended in divorce. Not wishing that on you or anyone but it does happen...
Keeping it a secret and her finding out is also bad. Not an easy situation we're all in here.
Go carefully please.
Beth

I must also agree with Beth, Please be careful as SO's are not all made the same, remember they are real GG's:2c:
Laura

Sheila
11-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Ow boy do I see disaster looming ........ WRONG WRONG way to even attempt to let your wife know about your cding this way ..... PLEASE PLEASE tell me you were joking !!!!!!

simpsonfan5
11-07-2008, 03:48 PM
only wishing...
i find an outlet every once in a while is enough, and when im with her the urges subside. when she is gone though, it seems to be the first thing on my mind.

im careful, i only do this when i KNOW its safe, and who knows, maybe as stresses subside, the urge will too.

Shelly Preston
11-07-2008, 03:48 PM
I have to agree with Jess

This is the worst way to tell her

I suggest you read the link in my signature on telling your partner

Angie G
11-07-2008, 09:15 PM
If that's all I could dress I'd endup killing someone.:hugs:
Angie

Jamees_Girl
11-08-2008, 02:07 AM
Well, my first hint was when Jamee asked to CD for Halloween,,,so maybe you could take that route, unfortunately Im a little late for this year....but at least then you would see how she reacts. Then take it from there, or put in the Patrick Swayze, or Chris Rock movie where they are in drag, and see how that pans out,,,,just some thoughts from a GG who now realizes those were some of the signs I kinda missed. LOL PLEASE don't allow her to come home and FIND your other self,,,you may wind up in a cat fight....