PDA

View Full Version : Mature Ladies

Mitzi
06-02-2005, 10:24 PM
I was delighted to find the thread on senior CD’s recently, but it was hidden in the “Personals” Forum. Judging from the number of viewers, there seems to be quite a bit of interest in the topic. So why don’t we “mature” ladies come out of the “Personals” closet and show we’re still sexy and not a bunch of old grannies!!

I’m a card carrying senior (AARP, Medicare, of course...) who loves cutesy junior outfits , although most of the stuff I now buy are more suited to go to the mall, which is still a big turn on. Wedding gowns..mmmmm, are another favorite, no, not to go to the mall in, silly…

Here’s a pic of a cutesy outfit, taken about 4 or 5 years ago. The camera I have now isn’t too cooperative, so I haven’t taken many femme pictures lately.

http://msmitzi.homestead.com/files/mitzi_1006.jpg

Mitzi

veronica
06-02-2005, 10:34 PM
although i'm a little older than some (44)

i am far from mature :eek:

Donna Delite
06-02-2005, 10:38 PM
nice shape

Mitzi
06-02-2005, 10:45 PM
Thank you, Donna...

Veronica, you're in the prime of womanhood...if the Avatar is you...WOW!!

veronica
06-02-2005, 11:16 PM
Thank you, Donna...

Veronica, you're in the prime of womanhood...if the Avatar is you...WOW!!

I WISH

IT"S MS> CHRISTINA AGUILERA

MY FAVORITE :shh: :bonk: :dance:

Mitzi
06-03-2005, 12:46 AM
Veronica...

Told ya I was a senior, blush...but I bet I woulda recognized Rosemary Clooney...lol.. :o

biddy
06-03-2005, 01:28 AM
I was delighted to find the thread on senior CD’s recently, but it was hidden in the “Personals” Forum. Judging from the number of viewers, there seems to be quite a bit of interest in the topic. So why don’t we “mature” ladies come out of the “Personals” closet and show we’re still sexy and not a bunch of old grannies!!

I’m a card carrying senior (AARP, Medicare, of course...) who loves cutesy junior outfits , although most of the stuff I now buy are more suited to go to the mall, which is still a big turn on. Wedding gowns..mmmmm, are another favorite, no, not to go to the mall in, silly…

Here’s a pic of a cutesy outfit, taken about 4 or 5 years ago. The camera I have now isn’t too cooperative, so I haven’t taken many femme pictures lately.

http://msmitzi.homestead.com/files/mitzi_1006.jpg

Mitzi TASTYIER THEN A MEAT PIE IN A KETCHUP FACTORY Mitzi ;)

Deidra Cowen
06-03-2005, 07:01 AM
You are a hottie Mitzi!

Wendy me
06-03-2005, 07:13 AM
well ok i guess i fit into that older groupe ....mitzi looking good ....you go girlfreind.....

LindaTS
06-03-2005, 09:00 AM
I guess I qualify as a senior at 66. Yes girls, we all have to get old someday.

ashleyk
06-03-2005, 09:32 AM
i am far from mature :eek:

Aren`t we all...... :Power:

Priscilla1018
06-03-2005, 12:09 PM
I am just another old f..t.I'm growing old but refuse to grow up. :bonk:

Fallen Angel
06-03-2005, 12:12 PM
go with your self mitzi !!! p.s. im past the 45 mark xxooxx

Lindahexi
06-03-2005, 01:21 PM
Hey Mitzy you look great in that outfit, and WOW what a great figure you have.

Love,

Linda.

Jonien
06-03-2005, 01:39 PM
I'm Still a young 61 and 3/4 Does that mean I can keep my mini skirts

Love and hugs Jonien :kissing:

Mitzi
06-03-2005, 10:06 PM
Deidra, Susan, Wendy, Fallen Angel and Linda, thank you...but I was hoping more of us oldies but goodies would show their great ass..ets. :)

TASTYIER THEN A MEAT PIE IN A KETCHUP FACTORY Mitzi Gollymoses never heard that'un before, but thanks, I reckon...

I guess I qualify as a senior at 66. Yes girls, we all have to get old someday.Looks to me, that someday is pretty far off for you.

I am just another old f..t.I'm growing old but refuse to grow up.Guess that rates a Happy F..ters Day..oops, Fathers Day..

I'm Still a young 61 and 3/4 Does that mean I can keep my mini skirtsAs long as you're willing to show us your gorgeous "gams" (Anyone old enough to remember that term?)

Mitzi

Jen_TGCD
06-03-2005, 10:35 PM
I can remember when Rosemary Clooney was skinny ! ! !
:D :thumbsup:

[Note: My age in the profile is "approximate" !] :whistle:

veronica
06-03-2005, 10:53 PM
I am just another old f..t.I'm growing old but refuse to grow up. :bonk:

AS IT SHOULD BE! :D ;)

Mitzi
06-03-2005, 11:55 PM
[Note: My age in the profile is "approximate" !] Hoo!! Mine is sooo "approximate", not allowed to reveal it.. :) No matter how "approximate", you're looking good, gurl...

Mitzi

Brenda Elizabeth
06-04-2005, 06:37 AM
You are looking great Mitzi.
Me, well I come under the heading of a mature lady, also a granny. However, like you, that is not how I feel and I can only hope the feeling will last for many years to come.
Love
Brenda :dance:

JoAnnDallas
06-04-2005, 11:02 AM
I'm too a mature CD. I'm in my later 50's and I think you look very good.
I think it is easier for the younger CD's today than it is for us older CD's.
We came from a age where dressing as a woman was not only wrong but
totally emoral. If I had told my parents as a teen that I was a CD, my father
would have thrown me out of the house.
Forms like this make all the difference and society at least is more tolerent
today than yesterday.
I have only recently started going out in the daylight in fem. The house
sits on a corner lot, so I mainly walk out the front door, down the front walk,
around the coner, up the side walk to the back patio or reverse. Even this, I
will have cars come by and yesterday, a lady across the street came out, got
her mail, looked at me, then turned and went back into her house. My heart
was already racing and when she looked at me, I started to shake a little. I
kept on walking and when she went back in, it thrilled me that she thought I
was a woman out for a walk. At least I hope she did. LOL :)

AbbyLee
06-04-2005, 02:00 PM
Hooray for you Mitzi, (and the outfit and your figure; wow)

It wouldn't suprise me if there were as many or more of us elderly ladies than the younger girls. As someone stated earlier, it is much easier to dress now that I am manure that it would have been when I was younger. Maby us girls ought to start a bridge club :) Or, maybe there should be a section of the forum addressing styles and make-up for grnnies.

Love,

AbbyLee

Mitzi
06-04-2005, 09:04 PM
Brenda, you are one pretty granny tranny..(I found your "oo la la" pic in the leg man thread, thanks to Susan's post. Great bod!!)

Susan, thank you for the tip...guess I'm not a leg man, so hadn't viewed that thread. That is a nice picture...any more? P.S.Just saw your pic in the picture thread (#1641) Wow!!

Joann, there's no turning back now...I know the exhiliarating feeling of wanting to be seen, yet scary...

It wouldn't suprise me if there were as many or more of us elderly ladies than the younger girls. As someone stated earlier, it is much easier to dress now that I am manure that it would have been when I was younger. Maby us girls ought to start a bridge club Or, maybe there should be a section of the forum addressing styles and make-up for grnnies.

Love,

AbbyLeeYes, a separate forum for us oldies would be nice. Maybe some of us more well seasoned girls are too shy to admit to our ages and resist posting.