PDA

View Full Version : Fall dressing!

Marybeth_1966
11-07-2008, 10:55 PM
How wonderful it is fall! This is the time of year that I wake in the morning and nothing else other than dressing is on my mind, Maybe it is the outfits that gg wear this time of year. maybe its just that I love black silk turtlenecks. tall boots and wide sweeping skirts. Maybe it is because i like the coolness of a fall evening rushing past my nylon covereed legs. Maybe it is because the desire to wear the prettest holiday dress to a family gathering and have my sisters and sisters in law comment on how pretty I look. Maybe it is the thrill of evenings growing shorter so I can go for a drive much earlier than most other months. Maybe it is the fact that my so has come to realize that this is my time and gives me more space. Maybe it is the fact that I feel no embarassment in shopping for clothes and push it off as a gift. Maybe it is the way that I feel looking at fall clothes that makes my heart rush. Maybe it is just the fact that I am a true crossdresser and feel most comortable in fall clothes. What ever it is and what ever it does to my head, I just so love fall! So my advice to all of you is not to wait till the perfect pair of boots go on sale. The bigger sizes go first. embrace the feeling and channel it to make up for other seasons when you dont feel as comfortable . Dress up and enjoy your self! Fall is too short!

Karren H
11-07-2008, 11:11 PM
Obviously you don't have a half acre of leaves to rake... 4 cars to put snow tires on.. 2 kids in college.... The camper to drag to Ohio so the kids can paintball this weekend... New oak treads to put on the steps.. a french door to build.... And the list goes on......

I wish I only had to think about what dress to wear.. I love the weather but actually wearing one right now isn't even on the back of the second sheet of the list of things to do this month... SIGH.....

Marybeth_1966
11-07-2008, 11:59 PM
Thanks for your respnse Kaaren! You look amazing! I wish that I could look like you! If i did than I would lean to summer or sprng and not worry about raking leaves cause every teen ager would want to cast you as Stacy's mom!

Im so jeloous!

Michl41
11-08-2008, 12:01 AM
You're right......can't wait to get out tomorrow morning......:)......Michelle

marny
11-08-2008, 12:05 AM
Still having Indian summer in Canada. 21C today. Wow. But as karen points out, we do have to prepare for the inevitable. At least it is much more fun raking, etc. in the lovely weather.

avril findlay
11-08-2008, 12:18 AM
The only two good things about Autumn or "Fall" as some people insist upon calling it are knee-boots and long skirts.

vikki2020
11-08-2008, 12:54 AM
I did take advantage of some perfect weather here lately,and it was great!But, Chicago is Chicago,and it was 70 yesterday, and 40 today.Looks like we can kiss the nice weather good-bye for a while.I don't know how it happens, but I have a city lot, and I also have a half acre of leaves to rake!!:doh:

emmicd
11-08-2008, 01:04 AM
MaryBeth,

I agree with you about dressing during the fall season. I do love the fall fashions and I would love to wear a beautiful fall dress and matching jacket. I also wear pantyhose during this season. I certainly love wearing cardigans too with my dresses. I would also like to wear a womens warm winter coat once the snow starts.

The changing of the leaves are really nice at this time of the year.

Karen sounds like she has a very busy lifestyle!

emmi

xoxo

Angie G
11-08-2008, 09:32 AM
Fall Winter Summer Spring it's all the same to me as far as dressing I love it and take no thim off. I don't dress on weekends for my wife or at work and sometime hate that time.:hugs:
Angie

TGMarla
11-08-2008, 11:59 AM
Yes! It's sweater season! I just looooooove pretty sweaters!

Sara Jessica
11-08-2008, 12:19 PM
Fall? Not here in SoCal except for the cooler evenings and nights. Heck, we went over 85 degrees a couple times this last week.

So as I plan my SD outing for next Saturday, my friend and I had it in mind to break out a dress or skirt after a spring/summer of casual because of the anticipated change in the weather. Well, there hasn't been one so I'm leaning casual again. Hopefully winter will kick in by December and stick around into March. That'll give me plenty of excuses to dress it up a bit, especially to break out the boots.

unclejoann
11-08-2008, 01:47 PM
Sara Jessica is right on this one ... what's autumn? I can't relate.

And Karren ... you're right, too many things to do before dressing, I even have termites.

Tomara
11-08-2008, 04:22 PM
Obviously you don't have a half acre of leaves to rake... 4 cars to put snow tires on.. 2 kids in college.... The camper to drag to Ohio so the kids can paintball this weekend... New oak treads to put on the steps.. a french door to build.... And the list goes on......

I wish I only had to think about what dress to wear.. I love the weather but actually wearing one right now isn't even on the back of the second sheet of the list of things to do this month... SIGH.....

Karren it sounds like you need a magic wand to help you with all of your chores , with a list like that you won`t have much time to enjoy the feminine you !
Good luck !
Tomara

LindaCD63yoNJ
11-09-2008, 08:22 PM
Yes, Fall is better than Summer because it is easier to wear more clothes! Winter is better still, since you can wear even more and a head wrap can make passing easier!!

Karren H
11-09-2008, 10:16 PM
Karren it sounds like you need a magic wand to help you with all of your chores , with a list like that you won`t have much time to enjoy the feminine you !
Good luck !
Tomara

I think that's what my wife had in mind when she created the list.. Keep me busy.. Out of stores shopping and out of dresses.. Ohh well.. There's still winter.. And spring... Sumer. Or next fall!! Lol