PDA

View Full Version : I don't care how I look in drab,BUT I DO CARE EN-FEM

Christina Horton
11-08-2008, 12:45 AM
I have never cared how I looked while dressed as a man, But WOW do i care how I look as A WOMAN.
Oh man I can go out unless I have to right dress or skirt to go with the top. The right makeup.
The right shoes or Boots
The right, well yoy get the point.
DO you Girls have the same prob. I like jeans in drab but I only have one pair. I wear seweat paints t shirts . I only wear a coat when it's gets colder then -10c or +20f . As Christina I care about everthing so much.How about you girls.
HUGGS. :hugs: :canada:

LilSissyStevie
11-08-2008, 01:03 AM
I've gone through phases. During periods when I didn't crossdress very often, I tended to make a big effort to dress up nice as a guy. During those times I was what nowadays you would call a metrosexual. I was pretty vain, too. The more I crossdress, the less I care about my drab clothes or look. I mostly wear jeans, flannel shirts, black tube socks and plain black leather shoes. I put a lot of effort in to my girly look.:daydreaming:

AmandaM
11-08-2008, 01:17 AM
Oh, this is me. I wear jeans and t-shirts as a guy, don't shave half the time, but as a chick, I have to be perfect, perfect, perfect!

jennCD
11-08-2008, 01:33 AM
Same for me,... jeans and t-shirt in drab is fine, shaving whenever the stubble starts to annoy me... but as Jenn, heck it's gotta be worth the time and effort to at least look moderately presentable to myself!

:)
jenn

Jocelyn Quivers
11-08-2008, 08:14 AM
Same here I put no effort into how I look in male mode, I pick up what ever shirt and pants I see on the floor and that's it. When en-femme it takes me about a 1/2 hour to decide what pair of shoes I should wear just to walk into the kitchen to fix dinner.

Karren H
11-08-2008, 08:31 AM
Nahhhh.... I want to look good no matter what gender I'm portraying!!! My self esteem doesn't depend on the clothes I wear... lol

Teri Jean
11-08-2008, 08:34 AM
For me it is what they call anal retentive, I spend a lot of time to look good whether I'm in male drab or as Keli. In my line of work I do customer service/building repair and when I go into an office to repair something I feel the need to be right. So when I dress I have the same mind set to be sure the right clothes, makeup and shoes are in place. I do this without thought and it has gave me a reputation of being retentive with my co-workers. Oh well that's me . Hugs Keli

Thanks Karen, you rock girl. Keli

Angie G
11-08-2008, 08:39 AM
I only go out in drab if I'm going someplace i like to look the best I can. At home when I dress I also like to look my best.:hugs:
Angie

SherriePall
11-08-2008, 08:43 AM
I do spend a lot more time and effort when dressing than when I am drab. Even when it's going someplace special drab, I really don't spend near as much effort as if I were going shopping femme.

lynn2c
11-08-2008, 09:04 AM
In drab I'm a complete slob. hehe
Jeans, flannel, lucky if I tie my shoes.
Complete opposite dressed. I get comments from my wife about how she wishes I cared about my looks as much when I'm not dressed up as when I am. Basically I really don't care when drab.

Kate Simmons
11-08-2008, 09:13 AM
Well Christina, I always figure that anything worth doing is worth doing well.:)

Kimberly Marie Kelly
11-08-2008, 09:30 AM
And since this last few months have been experimenting with makeup as well I want to look as good as possible when I go to work even if in drab mode. Make up for me has taken years off my age. Whereas, before I may not have shaved for days at a time and didn't care how I looked. Now I care and primp every morning, whether dressed or in drab. :battingeyelashes:

Sheila
11-08-2008, 09:35 AM
sounds a bit like being a GG .. yeah we want to be neat and tidy on a day to day basis, but not go the whole nine yards on a daily basis ( note to self .... ref this thread to anybody having a go at how GG's dress in future)

Celeste
11-08-2008, 09:49 AM
I think it carries over,Meaning,if I don't keep up with myself in drab, it takes much more effort to change over.I also feel it desirable to look good in either mode.It's a reflection of who you are and what you are about.

Janie Gunn
11-08-2008, 10:30 AM
When going out I always have to look good no matter which mode I'm dressed in. The number of times when dressing in my male clothes that I've changed jeans, jacket, boots for the 'right' look for that night, and then leaving the house much later than intended. I have long thought that I 'fuss like a woman' with my clothes. And then when dressing en femme, that takes even longer!

Janie

Jillian_Faith
11-08-2008, 11:54 AM
I try to look good both ways however it takes much more effort and finesse as Jill but it is worth it.

Nicole Erin
11-08-2008, 11:59 AM
In true drab I care less how I look. I mean if I need to be in drab, I don't need any hints of pretty hanging about. This is like if I am working on the car or going to my parents. Just cause my dad seems to have this habit of noticing everything. If I fart and it smells too feminine he will notice...

Note about that - he knows I CD but still likes to make stupid remarks like "I would never want anyone thinking I dressed like a girl".

Deborah Jane
11-08-2008, 01:53 PM
In drab i,m just scruffy, i don,t really care how i look, i just wear jeans T,shirts and trainers.
In girl mode i try my best to look good all the time :battingeyelashes:

Sammy777
11-08-2008, 03:07 PM
When I'm doing work or working I'm in old, ripped, stained, ect jeans & t-shirt.
When I know I'm going out, errands, whatever, I clean myself up. Still jeans, but a newer nicer pair or casual pants like dockers & t-shirt, polo, or casual dress shirt.

When I'm going out out, dinner, weekend, ect, nice jeans/pants, dress/casual shirts, maybe a suit jacket. Dressy but still casual.

I do happen to like the shoes/boots, t-shirt, good jeans & a suit jacket look.
These being the times I get to wear some of my more expensive suit jackets as I don't have many occasions to wear a full on suit to often these days.

I decided to clean up my image in my early 20's & never looked back.
Before that I had the "universal suit", 2/3 dress shirts & 1 or 2 pairs of pants.
I was a 24/7 jeans sneakers t-shirt guy. Your basic bum.lol

Jilmac
11-08-2008, 04:49 PM
Me Too, I'm much more meticulous about my femme personna than male. When I dress in drab it's generally in jeans and tee shirt or flannel in cooler weather. When I dress en femme, especially if I'm planning to go out, I try to pick the most appropriate outfit for the occasion. I always want to look my best when dressed.

avril findlay
11-08-2008, 04:57 PM
I take about 10mins. to get dressed a man, which I hate but I have to sometimes unfortunately. But dressing as myself can take ages, from putting on my underwear to finally checking my wig and makeup because I absolutely love it. Always have, always will.

Vivian Best
11-08-2008, 05:01 PM
I try to look the best I can either way, dressed or drab!