PDA

View Full Version : Need some tips

Samathan D
11-08-2008, 09:21 AM
I am new to the site but I need some tips on breast. I know about breast froms and stuff like that but I don't have the money to get them right now and I want to go out I public dress up sooner then later and was hopeing for a few tip on what I could got or use for breast

CD Susan
11-08-2008, 11:00 AM
Hi Samathan, welcome to the site. It is nice to have you with us. I have heard of people using bird seed in nylon stockings or water balloons although I have never tried either one. Breast forms can be bought for around $50. Google breast forms and do some looking around. I use Pals forms and am happy with them. They are very inexpensive.

crossdrezzer1
11-09-2008, 02:53 PM
I was reading a old post on a cd that couldnt afford silicone breast and wanted them,, well here you all go,,, I went to staples and bought some of them gel pack wrist rest for a computer mouse,, they are strips of fabric pad thats squissy when you poke your finger in them,,, bring them home and get a couple of baggys and knee highs,,, pour the gel after cutting them out into the baggys and tie them off,,I would recomend double baggys by the way,, then drop them in the knee highs and spin them tigh,,wrap the extra knee high around and drop them in again,, then tigh tight the knee high and melt or cut the extra off,,that makes a great nipple also,,,there you go,,I wore mine for years and they are bouncy like real breast and heavy also like real ones,,,,,felt so good,, I did a purge and threw them away,,,wish I kept them....

marny
11-09-2008, 11:52 PM
e bay hon!

Tracii G
11-10-2008, 12:39 AM
Wal Mart is where I got mine they are breast enhancers (silicone)they work fine for me very natural feeling too.$20.00 or so IIRC.

Brandiwvr
11-10-2008, 01:16 AM
dear samantha, for years i wore water ballons, directions for making a convincing set= 2 water ballons "pink in color' filled with warm water, same size. take an couple old pair of pantyhose. use the legg that dont have a run, put the filled ballon down to end with the tyied end directly up, cut the hose 5 or so inches above and tye very close to ballon. cut of any additional hose. do the same with the other. store in dry warm area. frozen breast dont work very good. if cool when you put in, try microwaveinf for 45 seconds on full power, bbaamm breast that move very well. i graduated to silicone and have not looked back.
the worry that my female side has is your selfworth. are you ready for the realworld. they can be cruel. maybe you should look for some sisters in your area. groups are always much safer. even take a freind that believes in you, I HAVE NEVER MET A DRESSER ANYWHERE THAT DIDNT DESERVE RESPECT FOR BEING THEMSELVES

Karren H
11-10-2008, 01:24 AM
I still have my nylon and bird seed forms I made... Make great backups and are good for traveling because they are lighter than silicone!! Think of them as "Starter Boobs" or even "training boobs" . Hahaha