PDA

View Full Version : Can't stop to dress...

Nicole_Lasmedias
06-02-2005, 11:29 PM
Hello everyone. Since people here are so intelligent, and advices were so great in my previous thread, I've decided to create another one:)
Now my mom knows, and she saw all my collection, including the wedding dress... I'd like to solve another problem. I can't stop to dress. Not quit, I love crossdressing so much, but stop for some period of time, without thinking about it. Dressing became addiction for me, while I'm dressed, or at least have panty and pantyhose on me, I'm ok. Can do everything that needs to be done. When I'm not dressed at all, I start to feel discomfort and all I can think about is dressing... I can't even concentrate! Since I live alone, that is not a problem, but this summer I will be traveling quite a bit (plus exciting trip to Europe) therefore I won't be able to dress for long time... And sometimes there is no chance to dress...
Dressing like cigarettes or drugs for some people. Can't live even five minutes without it. What is wrong with me??

Nikki A.
06-03-2005, 12:05 AM
Why can't you dress then. Who is to know, although you'd have to pack for two.

Tristen Cox
06-03-2005, 12:39 AM
There is no cure because it is not a disease, just wear your panties whenever you please. ;)

biddy
06-03-2005, 01:16 AM
There is no cure because it is not a disease, just wear your panties whenever you please. ;)
Thats the trick what Super Bitch said, I have the same problem get all anxious if I can't at least have my panties, e.g. DRs appointment. Any where I've travelled I had them as under wear in my case NEVER got questioned about it. ;)

Sigrid
06-03-2005, 01:19 AM
I wear womens polo shirts, shorts and jeans quite often now and no one seems to notice or care. When you travel, pack a few of these and you'll be able to satisfy that girl thang whenever you please.

~Sigrid

CharleneCD
06-03-2005, 01:26 AM
customs might get a chuckle over the fem underwear but as they are not drugs or explosives you shouldnt have a problem taking fem clothes on your trip. If you are still worried take it as an excuse to do some shopping there. keep the tags and claim them as gifts when coming back. As for whats wrong with you, nothing. dressing feels right to us therefore we do it. When we try to repress it we repress an important part of ourselves.

Sharon
06-03-2005, 02:02 AM
If you want to dress badly enough, you'll find a way. All you need is an afternoon or evening, or even a stray hour or two.
Travelling through customs is no problem at all -- they are concentrating on finding potentially dangerous hardgoods, and they couldn't care less what clothing is in your baggage. Believe me, I've been through customs several times in the past few years.

norbie
06-03-2005, 02:15 AM
I think it is a real good excuse to go shoping in Europa, maybe even Paris. You can wear a panty girdle even under shorts anytime, anywere.
Of course in the evening with longs on you have all corset or girdle, pantyhose and so on... :D
Enjoy Europe and don't forget to visit my old home 30 years ago: Vienna, get carried away with Sachertorte and great culture.
Norbie

RachelDenise
06-03-2005, 04:55 AM
Where there is a will there is a way. Be creative. You already have several suggestions from the forum. Underdressing is always good and wearing fem clothes that are nearly unisex is another. If you travel, who cares what's in your suitcase. My stuff always seems to be searched and I can tell that my breastforms are usually moved!

Kimberly
06-03-2005, 05:16 AM
What Tristen said: JUST TAKE YOUR PANTIES WITH YOU! :D

Wendy me
06-03-2005, 05:30 AM
ok so you need to dress all the time ......try this some girl jeans....pantys...and a tee
look around you can't go far without seeing a bunch of gg's dressed just like that.....

Kimberly
06-03-2005, 05:40 AM
look around you can't go far without seeing a bunch of gg's dressed just like that.....
Or guys....for that matter :p

Wendy me
06-03-2005, 05:45 AM
yes thats what i am saying for the most part the outside clouthing is abought the same....just weare fem undies done .....

Glamour
06-03-2005, 05:46 AM
do whatever you want! :)

Clare
06-03-2005, 11:20 PM
Yep, all good advice.

Forget the frilly underwear etc. Cotton panties and normal outerwear such as women's Jeans, t-shirts, sweaters, etc. Most of this type of clothing looks unisex anyway.

As far as makeup type stuff, use non perfumed face creams, clear nail polish and lightly tinted lip conditioner, etc.

Its enough for you to know it girly stuff, but not so obvious to others. Unless you overdo it, you'll be amazed how easy it is to be very subtle!

Christine

veronica
06-03-2005, 11:36 PM
if anyone questions your female attire...

you tell them i said it's okay :rolleyes:

Nicole_Lasmedias
06-04-2005, 02:45 AM
Thanks girls, you made me feel better. Thanks for all your advices.
Still, I have really strong addiction... I relly wish I could get rid of my male clothes and wear only my female clothes...

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-04-2005, 02:50 AM
Thanks girls, you made me feel better. Thanks for all your advices.
Still, I have really strong addiction... I relly wish I could get rid of my male clothes and wear only my female clothes...
Is there a reason why you can't slowly phase out your male clothes for decidedly femme or unisex brands?

Nicole_Lasmedias
06-04-2005, 03:12 AM
sizes... I'm still struggling with my sizes... I'm very tall, 6'3"... This is biggest obstacle for me to look really feminine. If not my height, I could pass just fine... I don't even have a beard shadow, wich makes me really happy, but like I said, my height and shoe size ruin everything.

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-04-2005, 03:17 AM
sizes... I'm still struggling with my sizes... I'm very tall, 6'3"... This is biggest obstacle for me to look really feminine. If not my height, I could pass just fine... I don't even have a beard shadow, wich makes me really happy, but like I said, my height and shoe size ruin everything.
Good point... ):