PDA

View Full Version : Ever been recognised

DeborahAnne
11-08-2008, 10:43 AM
I wondered have any girls ever been recognised in public whilst dressed drab.
It has happened to me about 6 months ago.
I work in a job where I meet with and deal with the public on a daily basis and I noticed a guy keep looking at me one day and I saw him again a couple of days later and it was obvious he wanted to say something to me, anyway he didn't. A week later he reappeared again and as it was a quiet time of day he came over and started chatting and after a few minutes said 'have I seen you somewhere?' I said ' such as where?'
'Well, anywhere on an internet site, chat rooms or the like' he replied
I then got an inkling to what he was asking and decided to put him out of his misery.
I smiled and said' I go under name of Deborah Anne' and mentioned the site where it was obvious he had seen me.
The relief on his face was quite apparent and he then introduced himself to me as Sally.
Later that week Sally mailed me through the site and we have met on 3 occasions as females now and a few times as guys for drinks and nite out together

Nicole Erin
11-08-2008, 10:58 AM
ehhh cool :)
Always nice to have nice folks come up and want to be friends.
So is Sally a member here?

CD Susan
11-08-2008, 11:09 AM
That is so cool Deborah Anne. Finding a cd friend is always a good thing but the odds of someone recognizing you while in drab from a cd website must be very slim. I am happy to know that you are enjoying your newfound friendship.

MJ
11-08-2008, 12:29 PM
yes i was out with Susan4 http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1486182&postcount=1 . and the manager there who worked with me two years ago at another plant . came over and said hello ... guess I'm not doing as good a job as i thought :heehee: