PDA

View Full Version : Another interested woman.

Tracii G
11-08-2008, 12:47 PM
This completly took me off guard.I was at a store I go to frequently (in drab)and the young lady that works there as I was checking out asked me did you have a good halloween?
I said yes and yours?She said she went to a so-so party.I told her I dressed in drag and played a band gig.
She about flipped and said YOU IN DRAG?I said sure I crossdress quite a bit.
I have some CD pics do you want to see them? She said YES I sure do.
She asked me tons of Q's like where did you learn to do make up?Gosh you have great taste in clothes where did you get that skirt?
She said damn you have nice legs.
The kicker to the story is she wants me to come into her store dressed next time.I told her I was on vacation next week so sure why not.
All the time she was looking at the pics she had her arm around my waist and gave me a huge hug.
She is maybe 30 years old and too cute.
Funny in my experience the 20 -40 age bracket(women) seem to be very excepting of guy CDing.

Christina Horton
11-08-2008, 12:54 PM
To cool for school . I have had that hapen to me. Just have not been there when ther working. Yet. And its great. Keep us updated hun . HUGGS. :hugs: :canada:

Michl41
11-08-2008, 03:17 PM
Could be a great vacation.............good luck......let us know what happens........:thumbsup::)..............Michelle

Bootsiegalore
11-08-2008, 05:56 PM
She said damn you have nice legs.
The kicker to the story is she wants me to come into her store dressed next time.I told her I was on vacation next week so sure why not.
All the time she was looking at the pics she had her arm around my waist and gave me a huge hug.

Well Keep us posted with the follow-up!

Tara

Nicole Erin
11-08-2008, 06:15 PM
OH yeah some women love it. :D

Seems to me that now you have a problem. This lady knows you CD and wants to meet Tracii in person.
WHAT oh WHAT are you going to wear? :doh: Eternal Q for us girls...

Tracii G
11-09-2008, 12:01 AM
She wants to see me in the mini skirt and the knee length boots with the 4in heels.Who am I to argue?

docrobbysherry
11-09-2008, 12:16 AM
This could be the start of something BIG!:hugs:

Joann0830
11-09-2008, 12:29 AM
Its so wonderful that you met someone like that, I met someone like that at a store once and she really enjoyed my photos and I still go there shopping and she even tells me when she is there at the store, but I never went there in Joann mode but thinking about it. Keep us Posted please Joann0830:battingeyelashes::heehee::love:

monika
11-09-2008, 12:38 AM
Awesome story Tracii!
Let us now how it goes:)

Jess_cd32
11-09-2008, 03:27 AM
Wow Tracii you lucky girl!, yea she's interested in you thats a given, I'd go for it if I was single. Keep us updated.

Janie Gunn
11-09-2008, 08:04 AM
Hey, great story Tracii G. Isnt it lovely when that happens. Good luck with her Tracii.
And I agree, the 20 -40 age chicks do seem to be very accepting of guy cd'ing.

The excitable girl working at the store I was at yesterday, said out loud 'ooh, those legs', when I was showing her my photos, that I had to go 'shhh', I was afraid of a bit too much attention from other people in the store.

Maybe you might be about to get lucky, and maybe I am too (I'm certainly excited by the attention I've been getting from chicks who know I'm a trannny).

What stories like this do the rest of you have ?

Janie

RachelDenise
11-09-2008, 08:17 AM
Sounds like a budding romance to me........

Patty
11-09-2008, 09:22 AM
Love your story and hope something comes of it--let us know

Maria2222
11-09-2008, 09:42 AM
This is really nice, Tracii. Sounds like it could continue on to even better things.
:thumbsup:

Laura_Stephens
11-09-2008, 12:46 PM
Wow! I am very jealous! :thumbsup: